Ps+ Yearly Titles

KittyGirly

Leaving PS Plus in June:

12th June: LittleBigPlanet 2

12th June: inFamous 2

12th June: Motorstorm Apocalypse

Entering PS Plus in June:

12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)

12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting

12th June: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Nothing good ^^

Edited by KittyGirly
  • Like 3

This means that I dont have to spend money on UC3 now and that when PS4 comes I can give the PS3 to my daughter with LBP, LBP2 and LBPK all on the HDD for her to spend her winter evenings at instead of drinking as that whats students do....

She fecking loves that little sackboy!

• Like 1

Guys give xcom a chance. Specially cause its free. Its challenging but so good

Apparenyly NA is getting same games. You could probs update this thread then to reflect that if you want...

Edited by CasaDeBen
  • Like 2

Is Xcom a real time strategy game?

No, it's turn based, more or less like Valkyria Profile, from what I understood from the little bit of the demo I played.

I have to say that the collection really got worst overall. Still 1 more game to my increasing back log, since I'm not much interested in LBPK (may try it, but I don't like those kind of kart games..), not going to bother with Uncharted 3, since I didn't liked the demos of any of the games in the series and SP only, that means to ton of money for them from all those that want to experience the full game, so only XCOM for me, and I have kind of wanting to buy it since release, but there's a ton of other games I would buy before buying it.

Ofcourse I`ll try it, but a strategy on a ps....naaaah. Other 2 is just dot dot dot too. Since I never played Uncharted, now I`ll start with 3, and that really bugs me as nobody starts something on 3 and goes backwards. And karting, I just don`t need to explain that its that lame.

So I had Plus last year and added inFamous 2 and LBP2 to my downloads list, will this mean if I buy Plus again I won't be able to play them?

you will be able to play them. as long as you add them to your download list , they're yours forever

• Like 1

Are you kidding me...? XCOM was my game of 2012 hands down... shit I'm still playing it now. I hope you all at least try it whilst its free, it really deserves everyones attention.

Easily in my top 3 games of 2012. If anyone wants a challenge play it on hardcore without reading ANY tips or walktroughs. You will have your ass handed to you on a silver platter in a very short time. 

• Like 1

Easily in my top 3 games of 2012. If anyone wants a challenge play it on hardcore without reading ANY tips or walktroughs. You will have your ass handed to you on a silver platter in a very short time. 

Why the hell would anyone want that? A game is for freakin fun, not for frustation and getting your ass handed to you. Thats utterly nonsense you just wrote there.