PS3/Vita PS+ Final Curtain Call

kidson2004

33 minutes ago, Fray32- said:

It's not immediately obvious off the top of my head what I would choose if i could download anything for the ps3 from the psn store. Fun to think about! even if it will never happen.

Also, I'm in Ontario too and the snow is really coming down here + its a lazy Saturday afternoon to relax after the work week + I got Broken Age going on the PS4 (just mentioning because of your Grim icon) and damn, this is a COMFY mood right now. just thought I'd share lmao

Supposed to be hitting us later in the day, just dropped temps right now but still not too bad (about an hour or so N of Toronto). Enjoy the lazy time.

14 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Honestly the best way for them to go out with Plus on ps3 and vita is make all past plus titles available for download again. It will never happen though

Wholeheartedly agree with this as I joined PSN and PS+ pretty late (late 2013) and missed lots of great free games. Since Sony gonna let PS3 and Vita die why don't they make a last burst with this. Have it available for 3+ months subscribers or such. If it's available for all region, I could see myself sub to at least 2 more regions for this.

Edited by MisterGibraltar

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Honestly the best way for them to go out with Plus on ps3 and vita is make all past plus titles available for download again. It will never happen though

I’m totally with you on this. I missed out on some good ones, but back in it’s prime, I caught all the best deals they had. Honestly miss the 99 cent sale. 

Ridge Racer Vita, the only game I wanna play on Vita that I never bothered to buy, because honestly it didn't look like it was worth 25 bucks and I figured it might hit Plus anyway sometime.

PS3? idk. It'd have to be pretty bloody good to get my interest. Amplitude would have been just about the best game to go out on, but then I remembered it's cross buy and odds are the PS4 version will run better so I'll be playing it there. Fuck, actually, I know something, give me Harry Potter 7 Part 1 and 2. I'm playing through the first one on Game Cube again and I'm thinking I might run through the lot of them sometime, only ever finished the first one, but played 1-5 at least for an hour or so in the day, but 7A&B are the only ones I can't download to the NVIDIA Shield (1-4 on GC, 5 on PSP is basically the same as the main consoles, and there's a shitty version of 6 I could play through PPSSPP, I guess).

Final Month:

Every PS3 and VITA game for free xD just imagine haha

But, obviously that's massively absurd and would never happen in a million years lol.

I would be happy though if they do something special to acknowledge this change, whether it be offering more PS3/VITA games on the last month or by offering some real big heavy hitters or something. 

• Like 1

I'm going to skip this curtain call.

I got enough games across three consoles to play, mostly thanks to Playstation Flash Sales and the occasional PS+ game.

Nothing we can do about it. I just hope these older games continue to get PSN support. That's really going to be the main factor as to whether or not I will continue to purchase PS3/Vita games off of the service. That and of course, if some of these games will continue to have working online servers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Catherine and Tekken Tag Tournament HD. They're literally like the only 2 games I really still want on the PS3. 

18 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

For PS3:

Persona 5

God of War Collection

For PS Vita:

Bard's Tale Remastered

Catherine: Full Body

Tekken Tag Tournament HD is physical only. God of War Collection? They gave away the first one ages ago.

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Ridge Racer Vita, the only game I wanna play on Vita that I never bothered to buy, because honestly it didn't look like it was worth 25 bucks and I figured it might hit Plus anyway sometime.

Only if they give the Ultimate Edition. Otherwise, f**k it lol.

Edited by Lance_87

I'd also like to see Ridge Racer on the Vita, as well as MotoGP 14. That would make me very happy! ?

As for PS3, I don't know really. Probably something exclusive since I've played almost everything else on the 360. But in saying that, I've basically bought all the PS exclusives I'm interested in now anyway (even though I haven't played most of them). So maybe some PSN only exclusives? 

• 2 weeks later...

PS Vita

An RPG like World of FF, Ys VIII, Disgaea 3, Odin Sphere, Caligula or Fate/Extella

A few nice otome/vn games like Code realize hakugin no kiseki, Charade Maniacs, Nil Admirai, Meiji Tokyo Renka, Shinobi Koi, shiro to kuro no Alice, or yunohana spring.

Danganronpa 1.2 Reload would be good too.

For the PS3, not much preferences as I don't play it anymore. Wouldn't mind any of the atelier games though, particularly Esca & Lody.