Best games that don't have a trophy list

Clive Barkers Jericho

Jericho has probably the best story of any horror game. It’s up there with games like Alan Wake. Truly amazing but unfortunately no trophies. If you like messed up stories I highly recommend this game. It’s somewhat hard to get a hold of this game physically and it’s also not available digitally. 

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Another horror game that’s just great. Played it on Xbox just a few weeks ago. Would have snagged it for PS3 if it would have had trophies ? 

Silent Hill Homecoming

Wouldn’t call this game underrated but it’s not as bad as people want to point out. At least Homecoming has bosses to fight unlike Downpour which has none. But Downpour has something that Homecoming lacks and that’s trophies. 

Siren: Blood Curse

Another great horror game robbed of trophies. Very unique gameplay that I have never seen in any other game. 

F.E.A.R

My fifth and final horror game with no trophies. Probably the best “horror FPS” out there. 

I would club a baby seal to get a remaster/remake of any of these games. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

I'm a little late to trophy hunting so I'm surprised to see all the games that never had trophies. I actually played quite a few mentioned here on the 360 so at least I got to play them for achievements.

I'm finally playing R&C Tools of Destruction after having put it off for so long. It's sort of liberating playing without worrying about trophies but at the same time it would have been nice if they were able to go back and add trophies since the R&C games aren't hard to plat.

Resistance: Fall of Man

F.E.A.R.

Orange Box

Heavenly Sword

Dark Sector

Honorable mentions: Fracture, and Condemned 2: Bloodshot. The latter is a good game, but it loses points for being inferior to the original in almost every way, and also for being a buggy mess that took me forever to patch. Eventually gave up on it and got the 360 version.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is my favorite game on the ps3. But it doesn't have trophy support even though i checked the list on trueachievements its pretty generic.

Its pretty tough for me to get an xbox 360 because i live in a third world country even just tracking one down on ebay is tough.

Edited by west_locker3
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I loaded up Tony Hawk Project 8 years ago hoping it had trophies and it does not. I was so sad because those games are some of my favorite, however once I started playing that version of the game I quickly was glad it didn’t lol.

im shocked Guitar Hero World Tour didn’t include trophies though.

Rock Band (the original game) has no trophies as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19.10.2020 at 3:14 PM, ZeekerEx said:

It’s been mentioned already but definitely TES Oblivion, after a long break from gaming during the ps2 generation, I played it on my dad’s X 1f4e6.png 360 and got all the achievements on 3 different users over a space of 4-6 months (yeah I know the achievements were super easy)

I still got the game despite no trophies but that would have the icing on the cake if they had trophies for that final re-release.

the guide writer on xboxachievments for oblivion would disagree with you on the difficulty, he gave it a 7/10. No idea why.

• Like 1