Best PSN Name you've seen?

Azaan60

I think mines is unusual. An old skool friend gave me it from a variation of Snake and Taking the P!ss. So I adopted it for PSN. Its good, Especially as everyone on my friends list remembers my psn name right of the get go (snacklepuss) when I go on MP etc..

My old name years ago was IsYerMammyIn but that was on yahoo chat or something. It made a few people chuckle back then.... Hey Ho its another ID I could use for Practice time on games.

Edited by snacklepuss

• 5 weeks later...

I used to see a guy in Black Ops multiplayer all the time, whose screen name was " ABunchOfMonkeys"....this was especially funny when he killed you cause it would pop up and say "You were killed by ABunchOfMonkeys"

Came here to post similar ones; I've also seen "Alitterofkittens", "ahordeofarabs", and similar ones.  Side note:  X-Box Live allows for spaces in names, and that makes names like this look even better.  

My own name, which by the way is Latin for "Kind Soul".

I also remember one guy from Dark Souls 2 named "A Poopy Fish" or something like that. I encountered him when I was working towards my 30 Grey Phantom PVP wins in the Bell Keeper's covenant. He even invaded as a grey phantom with me and helped me kill some invaders.

I invaded him too a couple of times and killed him each time.

"You invaded the world of A Poopy Fish"

I've seen a lot of cool ID's from the forum members here. These are some I can remember right now and also friends I met on PSN.

Knightedrik
souter
daftprophet
Lumibelle
Alyri
Izularia
Aeirou
Ikenda
Andaryu
Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...