Best PSN Name you've seen?

Azaan60

bweatyswollocks. So much for subtle spoonerism - Met them on LBP2; they dived into my pod several times last year, on my old account. What makes it funnier is that I'm sure they're Scottish, too. Typical.

Edited by Aexzia
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Two of the most memorable games names in my gaming life is a guy from Battlezone for PC all the way back in 2000 called "a bette player". A feed pun ofc, pretty funny to read "You were killed by a better player".

Another one is a guy I played Unreal Tournament on PC with in 2002 that had different variations of your mother/father/family. Another death feed pun. "You were nailed by your mother".

Best of this in thread I think is

I used to see a guy in Black Ops multiplayer all the time, whose screen name was " ABunchOfMonkeys"....this was especially funny when he killed you cause it would pop up and say "You were killed by ABunchOfMonkeys"

On PSN it has to be...

I was playing a random MP match of Riddick when I saw somebody named:

FriedEggsOnANail

I messaged him asking if he wanted to boost some MP trophies. We plat'ed that bitch together damn near 18 months ago.

We have become fairly good friends...even sending retail games to one another to borrow over the mail.

HOLYSHITDUDE!!! I was gonna mention him! Lined up a few nicknames before I entered the thread, and… there! I had him on PSN for a while, we used to play Riddick in 2012.

Say hello to him from me.

Also, I miss the platinum :(

My 2nd account is Fourfuxsake

Related to CCP?

I really liked "KimJongKill" and the "TheMillerLowLife", both of whom helped me boost music games back in the day.

Holy shit, I reckon that! Saw him in Dust514 a few times.

Bonus: in Dust 514 the most memorable toon name I saw was Rucking Fetard.

• 3 weeks later...