Best PSN Name you've seen?

Azaan60

Anything that's an STD. (Before you question it, hear me out.)

Playing any FPS Online someone is bound to kill you... and you can't even get mad when the Following occours...

"SwampGas was killed by AIDS"             or the best one is of course is...
"SwampGas was killed by Chlamydia"

Honorable Mention: For the same reason above - but a call-out to the Old Oregon Trail
"Dysentery"

• 4 years later...
8 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

@PooPooBlast is and will probably always be my favorite ?? It's just such a classic!!

This is the same answer I had while reading through these pages and realizing no one else had said it first.  After I first seen the name I would tell my son when I took a number 2, I was going to do a "PooPooBlast".  #TrendSetter

Aside from that I seen one a few months ago that said MyDadNotYeti and I found it funny, like he is trying to advise people he might be hairy yet don't confuse my dad with a sasquatch lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

You're too kind 1f605.png

I don't take credit for this. The story went as follows:

It was the year 2012. My mom bought me a PS3 and at that time, internet usage wasn't as prevalent as today so I didn't know what to expect. I get greeted with the ability to make a username and play online which was something completely new coming from the PS2 era. Mind you, you can play online on the PS2 but it's not as functional as the ps3. 

Anyway, my brothers were also excited with the new technology so they were there too and ended up suggesting this username :P. The runner up was "ShaquilleOatmeal." :P

Hahaha OMG "ShaquilleOatmeal" was pretty hilarious too!! Thank you so much for sharing, it's fun to finally know the backstory!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

@AlienSteam Really cool name. I'm sure I've seen a few here and there, and honestly some of them are really original :P 

Thank you, appreciate the props dude. I wish I had an interesting backstory to go with it, but I just went with the first things i saw. I was sat next to my Alienware PC with the monitor on, and out the corner of my eye caught a glimpse of the Steam logo, and decided to merge the 2 words together

PooPooBlast is probably the winner for me, it appeals so much to my juvenile sense of humour

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...