TOO HARD!!!!

Richtoon

This game is no where near difficult, just annoying at first. It's all about timing... dont rush the game and you will be fine. Thankfully the plat pops before having to beat the mortar boss... that shit is SUPER ANNOYING...

11 hours ago, NekoRave said:

IKR? kids don't know the retro days of ps3

For real... they're complaining about this being difficult but the NES days were had as fuck. I still remember when I was a kid my dad and I would play hours and hours of Adventure Island trying to beat that game... I dont think he and I EVER beat that game. I know for sure we came close. Back then we didnt have save spots and shit and alot of games had to be done in one life... NES DAYS WERE SKILL DEPENDENT 

• Like 3

*UPDATE*

I just played it on PS4 again and the input lag is gone. It plays exactly the same as the vita version.

I dont know if there has been a small update but the only variable in my case is that I now play on a HD Tv and not a 4K HDR tv.

So I think the TV was causing the lag problem.

On 3/23/2019 at 3:04 PM, Smashero said:

ROTFLMAO :D.

Current teenagers are complaining that math (2*2+2) is difficult.

When I was a teen and we were playing everything what was available for A65XE, C64, then A500 and A1200 - those games were INSANELY difficult.

We didn't know the language (English usually), we didn't know the type, there was no YT walkthroughs, no chance to ask anybody from outside our neighborhood, and IMAGINE THAT! YES! There was no INTERNET! (only BBS :D)...

And you know what? We were 100%ed those games one by one. It took months, ages, but we did!!

Now... XXI century - Pressing one button 4 times is a nightmare...

Time to change the "hobby", getting too old for for this crap...

And we walked to school.

Uphill.

Both ways. 

:P

• Like 3

The vita one took me a hour to do, but then I played it again on the PS4 and got it done in less than 20 minutes.

Practice makes perfect. Although I do agree that the PS4 controls is a bit iffy compared to the Vita. Maybe the PS4 version runs faster than the Vita version so the timing is a bit different?

EDIT: I see that someone above says the timing could be due to the 4k HDR tv, so it's possible.

Edited by KHDelBoy

26 minutes ago, Stubaru90 said:

I just simply can't play it, I'm stuck on lv 35 and I think that's where it's going to stay, the contstant teleporting around is giving me a headache, and the unresponsive jumping is just pissing me off.

Take a deep breath in...

Hold it for 5 seconds...

Breath out...

Repeat x3.

A bit more relaxed? Cool, let's proceed:

PS4 or PSV? If PS4 - connect it to smaller screen... If PSV... Find some terrain surrounded by green bloomed trees...

Nice and easy...

And now...

Try again.

You will make it, trust me!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will say I had trouble with the character randomly jumping off the moving platforms on the AS version. Took about 28 minutes the first time and 13 minutes the second time. Fun game - I plan on finishing all the levels! Some levels are frustrating, but it just takes some practice.

Looking at your profile @Richtoon it looks like you got it, 3 times in total in fact! Nice job, glad you were able to platinum this 'too hard' game! :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/03/2019 at 7:13 AM, Richtoon said:

FINALLY I DID IT!!! Level 46 was sooo hard and took me about 10+ mins to beat it.

It is NOT 1/10 diff! 6/10 for me.

I don't think I'm going play it again on NA and AS version lol!

Seems to me he didn't have a Pleasant Night here with this game. Sounds like most of us here did though.

• 5 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 11:21 PM, Smashero said:

Comparing this to SMB is like... Comparing "Orc Slayer" to "Demon's Souls".

Please...

Pretending? I finished it in 11 minutes :/ And some Users are completing it in one run - 6 mins.

Just take a day off and come back to it after if you can not handle it at once.

People were writing same opinions about "InkSplosion" i.e.

Just take your time. This game is 1/10 diff.

Orc Slayer received patches making it more difficult to me than Demon's Souls. :P 

This game however, not all that difficult. A couple of levels require some few tries, but eh, everyone can manage with some practice.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is just annoying, there's nowt hard about it. I've took a break from it because of the skeleton part but that's because a sloth probably has faster reactions that me!. Using the d-pad is a must though as the reaction time of the left stick was awful. I decided to plat Mochi mochi boy instead!!.?

• 2 months later...

Its at least a 2 or 3 out of 10 but i wouldnt put it higher than that. I nearly had it but ran out of time before work, expecting to finish it off when i get home.

I think people putting it at 1 are giving too much weight to how fast it can be done with skill and not taking that skill into consideration at all