UBER trophy easy ( 2019 )

XilixiR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29.3.2019 at 9:31 AM, XilixiR said:

I can confirm the trick of playing last level on uber still works for unlocking the trophy instead of the whole game 

i have digital game

can you give us some information about:

Which region (NA or not),

which patch version,

last checkpoint or whole last chapter?

I ask, because many people be inconsistent with this 'trick', some ppl say it works and other ppl say no.

Edited by T-100

On 5/26/2019 at 1:29 PM, T-100 said:

can you give us some information about:

Which region (NA or not),

which patch version,

last checkpoint or whole last chapter?

I ask, because many people be inconsistent with this 'trick', some ppl say it works and other ppl say no.

latest update. EU version. but i think this doesn't matter. also i don't think they will patch this since it ihas been out for long with no big updates

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Anyone try this with the NA digital version?

The exploit works with all versions from all countries :). Also, the 1.01 patch is the only update that was ever released for this game and the exploit will never be fixed because the devs have long since moved onto other things.

2 minutes ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Does this trick work on Old Blood ?

Yes it does :).

• Like 2

I'd say nice, but I realized I'm on the final chapter playing uber anyways... thanks though!

:P

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The exploit works with all versions from all countries :). Also, the 1.01 patch is the only update that was ever released for this game and the exploit will never be fixed because the devs have long since moved onto other things.

Yes it does :).

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So i was trying to get this exploit to work but need some clarification. I have finished the game and redid the last checkpoint of deathshead on uber no trophy. I saw something that said to start on uber get to the first checkpoint ( post dog hallway) switch to essy or whatever and seitch to uber at the final deathhead prompt. This didnt work either. So i assume this means the whole chapter has to be run on uber then?

16 minutes ago, jjtae13 said:

So i was trying to get this exploit to work but need some clarification. I have finished the game and redid the last checkpoint of deathshead on uber no trophy. I saw something that said to start on uber get to the first checkpoint ( post dog hallway) switch to essy or whatever and seitch to uber at the final deathhead prompt. This didnt work either. So i assume this means the whole chapter has to be run on uber then?

Yep, on both New order and Old blood this exploit still works, but you have to run the whole last chapter on Über 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 7:57 PM, Phantochi said:

Yep, on both New order and Old blood this exploit still works, but you have to run the whole last chapter on Über 

Just did the "glitch" with Old Blood, happy to know that it works with New Order as well. Skipping the Uber gameplay isn't exactly making me better-equipped for Mein Leben but at least it'll save some time

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BCarsonElite said:

Just did the "glitch" with Old Blood, happy to know that it works with New Order as well. Skipping the Uber gameplay isn't exactly making me better-equipped for Mein Leben but at least it'll save some time

Awesome, playing both on Über definetely don't prepare you for what's next on mein leben, but trust me, nothing does. At least you getting some 'spare' time that you can use for some practice runs. good luck on your wolfenstein journey btw

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, rvh---podz said:

how do you guys add your trophy cards at the bottom like that

Reveal hidden contents

Go to your www.PSNPROFILE.com click your name and you can see different options. One common is the Update Profile. but u also see PROFILE CARDS... Click on that.

there u see 2 different styles of cards . pick one u like and take the Middle link, copy it and go to psn forums... there, click also on your name ( top right of screen )

and u can see PSN PROFILE and FORUM PROFILE etc... 

Click ACCOUNT SETTINGS. on the left u can see SIGNATURE, click on it paste the link u just copied and save and voila there you have it :)

• Like 3

On 5/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, XilixiR said:

Go to your www.PSNPROFILE.com click your name and you can see different options. One common is the Update Profile. but u also see PROFILE CARDS... Click on that.

there u see 2 different styles of cards . pick one u like and take the Middle link, copy it and go to psn forums... there, click also on your name ( top right of screen )

and u can see PSN PROFILE and FORUM PROFILE etc... 

Click ACCOUNT SETTINGS. on the left u can see SIGNATURE, click on it paste the link u just copied and save and voila there you have it :)

Why, thank you so very much! :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I can confirm, in 2021, that the trick still works, in both digital NA and GER versions.

The only catch is that it needs to be done via Chapter Select, preferably after you finish the game.

I tested changing the difficulty to EXTREM(GER) / UBER (NA) prior to the last mission and it didn't pop after I killed the boss. 

• 1 month later...

On 6/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, ARIXANDRE said:

I can confirm, in 2021, that the trick still works, in both digital NA and GER versions.

The only catch is that it needs to be done via Chapter Select, preferably after you finish the game.

I tested changing the difficulty to EXTREM(GER) / UBER (NA) prior to the last mission and it didn't pop after I killed the boss. 

But you can chapter select 16 from the main menu as soon as you unlock it.  Beating the game first is not needed.

Edited by honeybone

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 1:41 PM, GamingHunden said:

Okay, so I just need some clarification with this “glitch”. 

If I’m getting it right the only thing you have to do is to replay the last chapter on Uber difficulty? 
No turning internet off or something like that?

Yes just replay the last chapter on Uber difficulty. No need to mess around with your internet. Just got the plat last night (NA version)