LLegend_Fox

Fucking platformers

56 posts in this topic

The Stormy Ascent gold relic is pissing me off. I spent 6 hours. I can go throught the first half perfectly but those 3 platforms always get me killed. And If I do go through them, I always die at the beginning of the final part with the scientist throwing his thing in front of 3 platforms.

Edited by HiryuMK

39 minutes ago, HiryuMK said:

The Stormy Ascent gold relic is pissing me off. I spent 6 hours. I can go throught the first half perfectly but those 3 platforms always get me killed. And If I do go through them, I always die at the beginning of the final part with the scientist throwing his thing in front of 3 platforms.

I am at a point I am willing to Shareplay and pay to be done with this.

Ouch, same problem with all three? I feel you, i deleted 2 & 3 tho.

Whoever said, or remotely tried to imply that beating Stormy Ascent's time trial (Gold) could be a better alternative for those that can't maybe complete one of the base game's time trails is the biggest fool I know. That level (Stormy Ascent) is the level that was designed in Hell by the Devil and his followers to torture people like us who like getting 100% in games. That level is the hardest by a huge margin, not even comparable to anything else in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, HiryuMK said:

I am at a point I am willing to Shareplay and pay to be done with this.

I'll take that deal.

18 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Whoever said, or remotely tried to imply that beating Stormy Ascent's time trial (Gold) could be a better alternative for those that can't maybe complete one of the base game's time trails is the biggest fool I know. That level (Stormy Ascent) is the level that was designed in Hell by the Devil and his followers to torture people like us who like getting 100% in games. That level is the hardest by a huge margin, not even comparable to anything else in my opinion. 

I preferred to get a gold relic in Stormy Ascent than to bother with 10 "normal" gold relics. Beating one level for gold trophy was much more rewarding than beating 26 for bronze, silver and gold. So I guess "fools" you are speaking about exist.

56 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

I preferred to get a gold relic in Stormy Ascent than to bother with 10 "normal" gold relics. Beating one level for gold trophy was much more rewarding than beating 26 for bronze, silver and gold. So I guess "fools" you are speaking about exist.

If you care about 100% completion you're bound to do the level anyway, and it saves you from doing another main game's trial.