Rainbow Six Siege Trophies Got Replaced

9 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

That's going to make timestamps confusing as heck, I just looked through mine and they look a total mess because they are all different trophies but in the earned order of what they were lol. 

I already informed the flags team about the differences with wayback machine links etc... It'll stay pinned for the flags team can reference so I wouldn't ever worry about getting flagged wrongly for the game or anything :P 

Looking into this a little more some previously easy trophies got changed to pretty hard ones, and vice versa.

Example.

CQB Basics (currently 86.24%) was changed to No Trespassing - get 10 claymore kills in casual/ranked multiplayer. This would probably be a rare or very rare trophy. I don't think I've ever got a claymore kill lol.

Camper (100 terrorist hunt defend wins - currently 5.88%) was changed to Perimeter Secured - win a Secure Area match in casual/ranked mulitplayer. This was a very rare trophy and now should be an uncommon/common in a while depending on how many people still play and will earn this.

Lol, my time stamps are fucked now. Especially since I have never played ranked so I don't have the trophy for getting a skill ranking. But, I did the Terrorist Hunt on Realistic difficulty which is now Achieve Gold Rank. So, I'm so good I achieved gold without ever getting a skill ranking. Nice.

I'm also wondering if they've changed all the PvE related trophies because they plan on phasing out the PvE content on Siege and move it over to Quarantine. They did say at E3 that they want Quarantine to do for PvE what Siege has for PvP.

13 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Absolutely not. Now you need to win 5 flawless in ranked, win with every operator in ranked, get 10 claymore kills, 10 frag kills, 5 DMR kills, 10 penetration kills, play 10x with every base operator and reach gold rank in ranked.

People got fucked if they haven't done all the hard stuff yet.

People bitch about breaching charge kills, they can't wait to farm 10 claymore/frag/DMR/penetration kills. That's gonna be fun.

Only the 5 flawless wins in ranked will be the though one. For the wins with every operator, it's rounds only which isn't too hard and the kill trophies are a joke.

Meat Wall will still be the decider if you get the platinum. Besides the fact it's so rare to have a Defender near a barricade that can be breached, they nerfed the breach charge in February.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rotoninja said:

Only the 5 flawless wins in ranked

You must be really good at this game to be able to reach Gold rank without breaking a sweat against all the mouse players then. Claymore and Frag kills also gonna be a pain, but more time consuming to find the opportunities for those than hard to do.

9 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

with their bullshit league play trophy in BO2.

Agreed. I know BO2 is modded to shit now, but it'd still be nice if the trophy was changed to something like "Win a League Play match" or just play one (since risk of modded lobbies is high.)

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

You must be really good at this game to be able to reach Gold rank without breaking a sweat against all the mouse players then. Claymore and Frag kills also gonna be a pain, but more time consuming to find the opportunities for those than hard to do.

Okay, didn't see that one. ? 

I think the highest I ever got was Silver I, which was solo. If someone is coming in now with no experience and did it solo, this could be troublesome unless you get carried by a team.

I actually like new trophies - I'm all about that ranked life so it's a great thing to see a trophy tied to it...

...HOWEVER...

What's the damn point of replacing old trophies with new ones 4 YEARS AFTER A RELEASE...now seeing someone having these trophies completed means absolutely nothing, since they probably have gotten the old ones before the change. Add these new trophies as a DLC list on top of the main game...seriously...how in the world completely changing a bunch of trophy requirements even got past Sony's policies...?

15 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

What's the damn point of replacing old trophies with new ones 4 YEARS AFTER A RELEASE...now seeing someone having these trophies completed means absolutely nothing, since they probably have gotten the old ones before the change. Add these new trophies as a DLC list on top of the main game...seriously...how in the world completely changing a bunch of trophy requirements even got past Sony's policies...?

Because Sony doesn't care lol

Based on how this game is evolving, I was thinking the Situations trophies would maybe be changed after a while, but was a little surprised to see the Terrorist Hunt trophies go as well, but I think they're changing the trophies based on how many people actually play what modes now. They did at least keep the difficulty of most of the trophies about the same, if not harder in some areas so I guess that's good for consistency at least :P 

Edited by BlindMango

12 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

to be fair  i got the gold trophy and i sucked, i guess i got lucky but its possible once you practice the game

Luckily, a majority of the new harder trophies I've already got unlocked from doing their old counterparts. Only leaves me with ranked stuff which shouldn't be too bad. Took a real long break from this game, so it should be fun getting back into it.

52 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

to be fair  i got the gold trophy and i sucked, i guess i got lucky but its possible once you practice the game

I have 80 hours in this game post plat and I haven't got to Gold yet. Either you got lucky or you aren't as bad as you say.