Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

Currently 91,63%. Everytime I start a new game, it drops below 90%, and about halfway through the game's trophies, it raises to above 90%.

I'm not going to do any of the DLCs that have been released in my games, except for AC3, and possibly any future DLC for any game, so it will most likely keep changing from below 90% to above 90%.

90% is what satisfies me. :)

I think a little under 50% actually :c

The thing is, i borrow alot of games and never bother to plat them, i only really play the story and thats about it, so i can give it back sooner. However, for the last few games i made a promise to myself that i HAVE to platinum EVERY game i play for now on. Sooo.. Lego Lord of the Rings is next :S

Oh, and im really glad i didnt make that promise when i got Mortal Kombat xD

According to my profile: 35.30%

Considering that there were a bunch of games I'd previously tried out and just never followed up with, it's no surprise. That, and I had a two year period where I had either not played my PS3, or had gotten rid of it.

Then you also need to factor in the number of free PS+ games I'd dabbled in, and the fact that I never play competitive online, and almost never play cooperative multiplayer.

• 3 weeks later...

73.6%

I would be very happy go get it and generally keep it above 90% but that will be an uphill battle since I tried a bunch of games out when I was living with this other dude and now no longer have access to those games much less the saved data. Oh well, Mirror's Edge and Bioshock I actually look forward to returning to. Dante's Inferno, RE5 and UFC 2010 not so much. And someday when I get a turbo controller I'll auto boost King of Fighters 13 ^^

Look everyone I did it ^^ You all said I couldn't but who's laughing now mofos! Next stop 100% yea baby someone give me a cookie.

My completion on my 1st account is 88.04%

Most of the trophies I have in my unfinished games are hard, tedious, and need luck <_< to get those to get and my last trophy was earned 4 months ago :(-_-

looking at you DoA5 <_< , Transformers Fall of Cybertron <_< , Resident Evil Operation Racoon City <_< , and Final Fantasy 13-2 :(

Edited by NightWing127

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...