Easy ultra rare plats

Most people have no interest in trophies, so you'll find a lot of the more popular games end up having an ultra rare platinum.

These are all relatively easy in terms of skill, some are quite time consuming though.

LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet Vita

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Need For Speed The Run

Dead Rising 2

Rayman Legends

Battlefield 3

GTA IV

GTA V

Virtua Tennis 4

Disney Infinity

The Sims 3

Killzone 2

Also most of the Fifa, F1 & CoD games aren't too difficult as far as I know.

Easy? I myself am having a hard platinuming MW2. Now, beating the campaign twice? Easy. Getting all those sprinkled kill trophies? Easy. Spec Ops...? F**k!! On veteran, 3 & 1/2/ 4 of them are impossible by yourself. So difficulty is 5/10 in my opinion.

Lets not take it too far 5/10 i can say this was one of my easiest platinum's id say more like 3/10

• 7 months later...

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi is VERY easy to do, I dont know the reason why its always been and still is an UR platinum. In my previous account ( before it just disappeared, dont ask the reasons, I've no idea myself  xD ) I was in top 50 players to get the platinum first (reason is that I got it in launch day :P ) and did it in just 3 days

- OlliOlli 2 (0,81%) could look like an hard plat, but it is definitely no that hard. It took me like 15 hours to get.

- Velocity 2x (1,61%) is tricky but once you understand the game mechanics, it is highly doable. You just have to stick with the game :P

- Skate 2 & skate 3 (4,31% & 2,84%) are easy, but the multiplayer parts are awfull if you don't find boosting partner. For skate 3 you have to play with 6 players of the same team... Impossible if you don't find 5 other people to boost it at the same time...

- Shaun white snowboarding (4,04%) is easy as hell. Not even really time consumming.

Try LEGASISTA a NISA JRPG game (PS3) It has 2.74% Ultra rare Platinum trophy  :platinum: Not only that, All of the trophies are Ultra rare, except for the 2 trophies which is only (rare). Its not easy to plat but its not that hard, really, it just grindy and time consuming.

• 2 months later...

Mortal Kombat X is rather easy too. Just a bit of a grind (~50 hours) both online and offline, but not much skill is involved. The only annoying trophy can be the secret fight one, since you need to be lucky with the premier towers. They switch every week and only some have a secret fight.

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition is rather easy too. The only real tough trophy is the "reach wave 10 in road of devastation" trophy. Although this game requires multiple playthroughs as well, overall it still isn't that bad.