Easy ultra rare plats

Brutal Legend (3.80%)- Another one I feel is very worthy of an ultra, there is a lot required for this plat and some stage battles on Brutal require some skill. I got the online done a few years ago so I imagine it might be a bit harder to get a partner for those 50 wins

You can just start a stage battle with your boosting partner than quit the game, that will count as a surrender and your partner will win instantly..

Repeat 100 time (one for you and one for your partner) and that's it!

I loved the game so much that it's the only game I've ever bought a DLC for!

I even downloaded the whole track list of the game, some good metal and hard rock classics!

Naughty Bear is easy, though repetitive once you get a hang of the combos. I would also say Terraria because you can co-op bosses and pretty much use a duplicate cheat to get all the items you need.

prototype-nothing to hard about this game

mortal kombat- this game isn't tough just takes alot of time to plat

vanquish-only hard thing is challenge 6 but you can plat it in 2 days tho.

Have you tried getting a double flawless on Shang Tsung?

You can just start a stage battle with your boosting partner than quit the game, that will count as a surrender and your partner will win instantly..

Repeat 100 time (one for you and one for your partner) and that's it!

I loved the game so much that it's the only game I've ever bought a DLC for!

I even downloaded the whole track list of the game, some good metal and hard rock classics!

Yea that's how I did it.

Puppeteer. Some really annoying Collectibles but nothing difficult. It gives you lives but I ended up completing act 4 or 5 with 99 lives and 99 sparkles, while playing normally, I only used one or two since then, which were easily refilled.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I haven't got the plat yet (kuz damn grind <_<), Battlefantasia...I mean really, 62 trophies and only 1 challenging trophy that wasn't a big deal at all.  with a bit of patience and "practice" u can do the "You Want Me To WHAT?" trophy, that plat should be at least Very Rare & 2.00%+ lol 

• 2 months later...