Trophy Thoughts?

Burgins

8 hours ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Guys I have some problem with the gold trophy for Sen I Shoshitsu arts. I do all art but the trophy won't unlock. Any suggest? I use a second pad to make fast this trophy but nothing, it won't unlock.

Unsure that you might have to do this VS CPU on no-star difficulty if that's the case, but we'll see if you need to do VS player. Also, its not just all the characters in the base roster though, Ryuko and Satsuki have dual wield forms that also have different Fiber Lost finishing moves, so I suppose you have to do theirs as well.

1 hour ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Unsure that you might have to do this VS CPU on no-star difficulty if that's the case, but we'll see if you need to do VS player. Also, its not just all the characters in the base roster though, Ryuko and Satsuki have dual wield forms that also have different Fiber Lost finishing moves, so I suppose you have to do theirs as well.

I use the variant dual wield too but nothing. I'll try with the CPU.

Im very happy that the game does not seem to have any online trophies so i dont need to feel like i need to get them as fast as possible before the online starts to die.

Only trophy i saw that im worried about is the one for getting S rank on all the story levels.

I hate it in games when you need to get S ranks for trophies.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mightbreak said:

Thanks, this is great. But I have 1 question. How can you already make a trophy guide, when the game just came out? :o

Hey - Good question.

It's common that "Content Creators", (people who stream, review, and in our case make trophy guides), get early access to a game. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

Hey - Good question.

It's common that "Content Creators", (people who stream, review, and in our case make trophy guides), get early access to a game. 

Awesome! I'm sorry I didn't know you were one of those people :D It makes sense, I knew creators get early copies, but wow that guide was fast, and pretty well made!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...