Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

52 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I know it seems like a lot, but trust me it will all make sense once you finish the game one time. Thought to write it here as condensed as possible because the online guides... Well.. They are super detailed and you can get lost in them :D

I am talking about Reaper of Souls :D i am glad you mentioned Demon Hunter since I wish to do that for a Hardcore run! Thanks for confirming that the game ain't tough even on hardcore! 

No worries! Best of luck with it. Still need to be careful, but I found it was a pretty easy class to handle. I think early on poses the worst threat, but after some good equipment and skills you'll be pretty sweet. I have two trophies left for my platinum and then all the Necromancer DLC for the 100%. I just need to level up all classes and do those 500 bounties. Maybe....MAYBE soon enough I'll fire it up again!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Copanele said:

Never had to use the Horadric cube, no idea what's it for. It asks me for resources so fuck that.

Oh man, you are missing out on some end game stuff. You can use the cube to extract legendary item's powers then assign them to be permanently enabled. You can get to have 1 of each enabled (weapon, armor and accessory) and I believe this carries between characters. The other one that is probably used through the cube the most is reforging legendary item's stats (plus has a chance to make it ancient) or converting a set item to another item of the same set (for when you have duplicates). Could also use a level 25 gem of ease to strait remove the level requirement from an item, rather than socketing, saving a stat. 

Edited by Grotz99

2 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Oh man, you are missing out on some end game stuff. You can use the cube to extract legendary item's powers then assign them to be permanently enabled. You can get to have 1 of each enabled (weapon, armor and accessory) and I believe this carries between characters. The other one that is probably used through the cube the most is reforging legendary item's stats (plus has a chance to make it ancient) or converting a set item to another item of the same set (for when you have duplicates). Could also use a level 25 gem of ease to strait remove the level requirement from an item, rather than socketing, saving a stat. 

Ok, what I truly meant is that unlike Diablo 2, this cube works differently and I didn't really wish to bother too much with it. 

I do not wish to remove the level requirement, because that Gem of Ease also gives extra exp, it's what I need for big level ups. Unless there's an extra advantage to removing the level requirement, which I did not figure out yet. I mean literally, if it's more efficient to erase the level instead of socketing, please do tell xD but I wish to switch that gem of ease on all weapons that I have (sword, 2handed axes etc)

The main issue for me mainly with Diablo 3 is that it's a very "Okay-ish " game. It's the most 7/10 game I ever played. Yes it's fancy, it's got tons of enemies to kill, has improved story but it really has no charm for me. I can't get into it. I lost all the desire of experimentation and improvement the moment I saw my lame build demolishing everything in my path with 0 effort . That's why I didn't really bother with the cube.

Not saying it's a bad game, it just doesn't motivate me. So yeah...going for the Hardcore mode (luckily the Demon Hunter is extremely fun), levelling up all characters to lvl 70 and bounty missions and that'll be all.

16 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Ok, what I truly meant is that unlike Diablo 2, this cube works differently and I didn't really wish to bother too much with it. 

I do not wish to remove the level requirement, because that Gem of Ease also gives extra exp, it's what I need for big level ups. Unless there's an extra advantage to removing the level requirement, which I did not figure out yet. I mean literally, if it's more efficient to erase the level instead of socketing, please do tell xD but I wish to switch that gem of ease on all weapons that I have (sword, 2handed axes etc)

The main issue for me mainly with Diablo 3 is that it's a very "Okay-ish " game. It's the most 7/10 game I ever played. Yes it's fancy, it's got tons of enemies to kill, has improved story but it really has no charm for me. I can't get into it. I lost all the desire of experimentation and improvement the moment I saw my lame build demolishing everything in my path with 0 effort . That's why I didn't really bother with the cube.

Not saying it's a bad game, it just doesn't motivate me. So yeah...going for the Hardcore mode (luckily the Demon Hunter is extremely fun), levelling up all characters to lvl 70 and bounty missions and that'll be all.

Ah, that makes sense, forgot about the xp boost from the gem, is it more than a high level ruby? Now that I actually look at the trophies, going for the platinum doesn't really require the cube at all, but I still like extracting legendary powers to have for an extra umph for high end rifts and what not. It is true, they felt like people needed that instant gratification and just kept making the game easier and easier to the point that one season I had a witch doctor with a specific weapon that made toads track enemies and another item make them cause confuse and then ran around gathering everything up in an area then stand there spamming toads for 30 secs while I watch my show (this was on PC). Would just collect loot then repeat. It is a lot different now than day 1 where finishing act 1 on torment difficulty was a really good feat. Not saying it's a good game, I think 7/10 is about right, no way does it hold up to D2. Btw, I went to Blizzcon last year and talked to a couple of the devs working on D4 about bringing back the runes from D2, we'll see what happens...

Demon Hunter was my first HC character and did I make him too glass cannony, I probably shouldn't be watching movies while playing HC as he was the first to die on act 3 to an Azmodon fireball.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Ah, that makes sense, forgot about the xp boost from the gem, is it more than a high level ruby? Now that I actually look at the trophies, going for the platinum doesn't really require the cube at all, but I still like extracting legendary powers to have for an extra umph for high end rifts and what not. It is true, they felt like people needed that instant gratification and just kept making the game easier and easier to the point that one season I had a witch doctor with a specific weapon that made toads track enemies and another item make them cause confuse and then ran around gathering everything up in an area then stand there spamming toads for 30 secs while I watch my show (this was on PC). Would just collect loot then repeat. It is a lot different now than day 1 where finishing act 1 on torment difficulty was a really good feat. Not saying it's a good game, I think 7/10 is about right, no way does it hold up to D2. Btw, I went to Blizzcon last year and talked to a couple of the devs working on D4 about bringing back the runes from D2, we'll see what happens...

Demon Hunter was my first HC character and did I make him too glass cannony, I probably shouldn't be watching movies while playing HC as he was the first to die on act 3 to an Azmodon fireball.

Yep, copied straight from the wiki , this is what the Gem of Ease do:

Properties:

• Monster kills grant +500 experience.
    • Upgrade: +50 additional experience per Rank.
  • Level Requirement of the weapon is set to 1 (Requires Rank 25)

I don't think I will ever touch Diablo IV unless it breaks all charts (and let's be honest, it won't. Considering the "don't you have phones?" fiasco...) . I will be content with Diablo III for now.

Btw...yeah Demon Hunter is super glass cannon but my god it dishes out damage like a mad lad (or well...lass in my case xD ) . Still I keep backing up my save game JUST IN CASE!

• Like 1

Well, I can use an okay Diablo esque experience. 

I think the issue is more to do with other companies taking what Diablo II and Diablo III set and gone and outdone themselves. 

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

I don't think I will ever touch Diablo IV unless it breaks all charts (and let's be honest, it won't. Considering the "don't you have phones?" fiasco...) . I will be content with Diablo III for now.

Btw...yeah Demon Hunter is super glass cannon but my god it dishes out damage like a mad lad (or well...lass in my case xD ) . Still I keep backing up my save game JUST IN CASE!

Activision owns Blizzard now. How they handled Warcraft 3 Reforged confirms to me they will fuck up Diablo IV. 

If you don’t think it will be littered with microtransactions/lootboxes, think again. Also it’ll likely have DRM crap, and possibly forced online integration that requires your PC/computer to have an internet connection on 24/7, even if you play single player. 

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

Damn awesome job man. I might just jump on this game soon enough.

So nothing is too hard I guess. The 500 Bounties is easily the most time consuming trophy of the bunch.

Yes that's correct. The bounties will be utterly horrible and take the most time. But the rest is very doable. 

I skipped playing as the crusader because he is very boring and doesn't kill fast enough honestly. Wizard is just as OP as in diablo 2, monk is interesting but you need to synergize his skills, barbarian is.... Spin to win, demon hunter is the most gameplay focused character and so far my favourite and witch doctor is by far the most unique and wtf character in the game.

I will still use my necro to get bounties. My skeleton jobbers make mincemeat out of everything. 

13 hours ago, Copanele said:

Yes that's correct. The bounties will be utterly horrible and take the most time. But the rest is very doable. 

I skipped playing as the crusader because he is very boring and doesn't kill fast enough honestly. Wizard is just as OP as in diablo 2, monk is interesting but you need to synergize his skills, barbarian is.... Spin to win, demon hunter is the most gameplay focused character and so far my favourite and witch doctor is by far the most unique and wtf character in the game.

I will still use my necro to get bounties. My skeleton jobbers make mincemeat out of everything. 

The Crusader just sounds like Paladin v 2.0 from Diablo 2. 

He was basically a party character for multiplayer games. His buffs and auras helped your fellow teammates. But I found him just shit in the single player. 

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

The Crusader just sounds like Paladin v 2.0 from Diablo 2. 

He was basically a party character for multiplayer games. His buffs and auras helped your fellow teammates. But I found him just shit in the single player. 

That is the case here too. I tried playing as him for like 10 minutes before deleting him. That is NOT a fun character.

Another word of small advice that I discovered ,though it wouldn't take long, considering you can level up a character to 70 using my method : Don't play as Demon Hunter on Hardcore mode. Reason is, you need the Demon Hunter's speed to quickly blast through the bounties and it's best to do that on regular mode since you can transfer shit between characters.

I only have the bounties left right now (153/500 - fml) and you really need that sweet speed that only a Demon Hunter has. Necromancer is cool and all but he moves at a snail's pace.

For Hardcore mode do either Wizard or Witch Doctor, both of them are so busted in this game it's not even funny.

What's even the target of this game? Do torment 16 runs with a party? xD 

Edited by Copanele

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

So by a rough estimation, how long does it take to 100 percent Diablo III: Reaper of Souls? 

Roughly rough, assuming you are playing mid-week as I did (easy work time), I would say 1 and a half week, max 2. And this is blind playthrough, I didn't really use the internet except for the Cube location and the 2 gems info.

It really can be done faster than expected.

EDIT : 2 weeks more likely. 1 week for all the trophies except the bounty, and another one for the bounties.

The fucking bounties take forever to complete.

Edited by Copanele

9 hours ago, Copanele said:

Roughly rough, assuming you are playing mid-week as I did (easy work time), I would say 1 and a half week, max 2. And this is blind playthrough, I didn't really use the internet except for the Cube location and the 2 gems info.

It really can be done faster than expected.

EDIT : 2 weeks more likely. 1 week for all the trophies except the bounty, and another one for the bounties.

The fucking bounties take forever to complete.

You made pretty incredible progress! Your gear set-up seems to really speed things up by a lot! 

As for the Bounties... as I mentioned, I did Zultan Kulle over and over for the Minion kills (which I see you already got), and afterwards just cleared all Bounties in each act cause otherwise I would have died to boredom. However, while I was clearing one Act, Mori was clearing a different one (but in the same lobby, of course)... It seems that my clears counted for him, and his counted for me. That sped up doing all 500, cause holy hell, they are not fun.. 

You are almost there! Definitely no Diablo 2, mhm? ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

You made pretty incredible progress! Your gear set-up seems to really speed things up by a lot! 

As for the Bounties... as I mentioned, I did Zultan Kulle over and over for the Minion kills (which I see you already got), and afterwards just cleared all Bounties in each act cause otherwise I would have died to boredom. However, while I was clearing one Act, Mori was clearing a different one (but in the same lobby, of course)... It seems that my clears counted for him, and his counted for me. That sped up doing all 500, cause holy hell, they are not fun.. 

You are almost there! Definitely no Diablo 2, mhm? 1f643.png

Yep, once i figured out the game everything was easy really. I could have gone way more optimal about it (levelling up characters via bounties instead of rifts but i had fun with rifts),that would really have cut down the time. 

Yeah the best way I could go with bounties would be finding a party and everyone does their own bounties. But by the time i find a party and sync in order to farm those shits, I will already be done with the game xD learned the fastest route for some of them and it takes ~20seconds for my demon hunter. So yeah... Nasty farming but it will still work. 

For sure, this ain't diablo 2. My impression improved after trying multiple characters, but it doesn't even touch the king. This game's main issue is that's way too rewarding for the amount of effort that i put. 

And as for the video... Sure, that is the true 100% fastest way, I guess (did not check it) . I wanted to go blind into this specific game just for kicks, I already use way too many guides in games as it is XD. Maybe it could have been faster buuuuut I prefer doing it my way. 

Still thanks for the recommendation @ZJW44, maybe the guys will use that! 

Well you're almost done with Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Then it's back to Middle Shadow: Shadow of Mordor (PS3). Ugh.

Since Middle Earth: Shadow of War will have a LOT of people playing the game, I might as well jump on that, and get the online done for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Well you're almost done with Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Then it's back to Middle Shadow: Shadow of Mordor (PS3). Ugh.

Since Middle Earth: Shadow of War will have a LOT of people playing the game, I might as well jump on that, and get the online done for it.

So close indeed. 186/500 bounties. I honestly can't wait to return to Shadow of Mordor. As clunky as it is, I actually enjoy that one.

Will definitely play Shadow of War at some point in the future.

Ok this will be my last Diablo update here, will return once I get  THE PLATINUM!

• Like 1

Here we go, finally did it ( @Spaz you didn't have to wait too much for it xD )

:platinum: No. 113 : Diablo III : Reaper of Souls

+Completed

diablo_3_reaper_of_soul_logo.jpg

Platinum Name : Diablo III : Reaper of Souls Platinum Trophy 1S2a9a0c.png

Hardest Trophy : Above and Beyond - reach Level 70 in Hardcore mode 28Sfeb1d8.png

Difficulty : 2,5/10 - This game can be completed 100% blind without bothering. Had it requested completing Greater Rift 150 it would have jumped to a 7/10

Personal impression : 7/10

Diablo III , the successor of probably the greatest aRPG/Hack n Slash game ever made, a game who had big shoes to fill. Well...it kinda failed imo. Not a bad game by any means but it's nothing near to what I expected from it.

So, this game needs no introduction. I booted up the game, loaded up the Necromancer (my favorite class, blessed be his skeletons) and started the trip in the New Yharnam...erm Tristram. Met Deckard Cain, found some old acquaintances, all fine and dandy. Before I blinked, I woke up in Act 2. No idea how that city was called so imma call it Lut Gholein 2.0 (because the desert just like in Diablo 2 ). Got to some sewers, oasis, beat a huge demon (flashy cinematics, the best boss in the game)...whoops accidentally ACT 3 because I was covered in Legendary items and I was piledriving the game even after switching to Expert difficulty (you can switch difficulty mid-game)

The point I am trying to make...game is stupidly easy, at least in the regular campaign game. Yes the levels are WAY longer than in Diablo 2, but that doesn't really seem to matter when you can one shot everything in the area. Increasing the difficulty helps but since the exp gain increases as well, it won't take long until you one shot stuff again. Builds don't really matter in the story mode (Apparently I can wield a 2handed axe as a Necromancer and it's just considered a stick with huge stats), all you need is them hefty numbers. Especially when I discovered the dreaded Skeleton Mage Singularity build, which sacrifices all your mana pool for one super duper OP skeleton mage , the game turned into Cat Quest with a halloween theme.

For instance, when I had to fight Diablo (like come on, it's obvious we fight the red fucker), it took me around 3 seconds to mash his first phase, 10 seconds for his second and 4 seconds for his third phase. Diablo used to be a nasty motherfucker before, you really had to come prepared for him. Here he was just a glorified pinata. Suffice to say that this thing really bummed me out. 

The Act 5 boss was better but not by much.

Anyway after this weird intro...the REAL game opened : Adventure mode, a haven for all the grinders worldwide. You unlock a fuckton of events, bounties (special missions where you have to kill x in order to get resources for crafting and shit), the Kanai's Cube (former Horadric Cube, a gizmo that allows you to enchant, upgrade legendaries, get set items etc) and the Nephalem Rifts - special tough instances that grow in difficulty but give you insane gear as a reward. Adventure mode also unlocked Torment I think (that goes from 1 up to 16, again I think, didn't check too well).

What I enjoyed also is the existence of legendary Gems that drop from Greater Rifts (upgraded Nephalem Rifts) which really are game changers. Especially Gem of Ease,a little thing that reduces your weapon requirement to 1, meaning you can transfer that weapon to any character that you have and level that up in no time. I appreciated the fact that you don't have to struggle in order to bring your characters up to date like in the past games, that's a good improvement.

But...as I mentioned above..I was bummed from bashing Diablo with 0 effort. So all this crazy loot stuff and modes really didn't mean a thing to me anymore. As someone mentioned, the game is especially built for endgame, where you aim to get to the final rift with your buddies and score a big leaderboard number. While this is perfect for people who aim for this kind of challenge, sadly it is not enough for me. I don't want to get through all this slog and go mindless mash just for a little bit of glory. I am lazy enough in real life, at least in videogames I want the "Hard work with a proper reward" treatment. Giving me a legendary item from Act 1 really makes me feel cheated of my accomplishments.

As a comparison, the game that implemented this the best lately is Nioh ( @Arcesius will love this, plus I doubt many people actually played Diablo 2). Why is Nioh equally loved and loathed? Because it kicks your ass but rewards your hard work immensely. Nioh is equal parts Bloodborne, Ninja Gaiden and Diablo 2. Go in with shit gear? Ishida Mitsunari will cook your ass like it's a barbeque party. Learn the moveset, what items do, what to enchant and whatnot? You really are Nioh incarnate. And I mean this on Normal mode. Going Way of the Demon/Wise/Nioh requires even more hard work, even bigger rewards, even better imaginary dong measurement. You are being rewarded for being a good boi!

Diablo 3 sadly doesn't do that. It makes you feel like an OP badass most of the time, and when you finally get your ass kicked in the Greater Rifts, you just tone down the difficulty abit, maybe grind for 2 hours or so, and back you go, more angry than ever. This is an awesome party game, it definitely should be played with friends, but if you are a lone ranger like me, this might not be as fun.

But at least that's my honest opinion, as a guy who's stuck with the memories of old xD it's a very subjective review (as most are) , I can understand why people love it, I see the potential for fun, it's just not for me. It is a hella relaxing game, that's for sure.

Ah and also, bounties suck ass. Get a demon hunter and zap across the map.

Shoutouts to @Arcesius again for giving me some helpful hints before starting the game. Did cut the worries abit :D 

THE GOOD:

- tons of content and millions of grunts to smash

- lots of items, a heaven for a hoarder

- endgame is really 10/10

- lots of references

- 6/7 characters are super fun to use

THE BAD : 

- Crusader (former Paladin) is still a boring ass class to play

- EZ SHIT until you reach greater rifts

- not motivated to get better at the game.

- Diablo is way too easy

- hardcore mode is not hardcore enough

Small minuscule class ranking up because I tried 6/7 of them and they are quite fun...except one. I rank them according to the enjoyment that I had with them, NOT proficiency. I will see proficiency ranking once I do GR 150 with each of them (aka never, sorry)

7. Crusader : Definitely a party geared character, playing it as solo made me fall asleep. I assume he's the tankiest boy in the game just like the Paladin, so I skipped him entirely. Good character but I am a DPS aimed guy so into the trash with him.

6. Barbarian : Less brains, more axes. Interesting guy, however he has only one awesome skill - whirlwind, where he spins like a beyblade. Put perks like "Reduced consumption for skills", some shouts and his berserker mode and you just spin across the map. 

5. Wizard : The literal Glass Nuclear spearhead who can obliterate maps. Wizard is a crazy individual that does insane amounts of damage, especially with its energy beams, however he has the life of a soggy biscuit. Hit him with a wet noodle and he dies.

4. Monk : Cue " Everybody was Kung Fu fighting", because the Monk is all about kung fu. This class is immensely fun, it looks like a support class, all of his skills are super sick, but you really need to check all of his runes and stuff in order to properly master him.

3. Witch Doctor : This is the embodiment of everything I hated in Act 3 in Diablo 2, but now handed to me instead of being pitted against me. Witch Doctor is all about Voodoo : demon dogs, curses, fetishes, rain of frogs, piranha pools xD this is the most wtf class in the entire series hands down.

2. Necromancer : My favorite class from Diablo 2 is even more disgustingly OP here. Skeletons, Skeleton mages, bone armor, land of the dead, curses over curses...I am feeling sorry for all the grunts that had to die from my spook army. Also Corpse Explosion is THE BEST SPELL IN THE ENTIRE GAME!!!! Exploding the entire screen with the flesh of the fallen is infinitely satisfying

1. Demon Hunter : Why I love this class more? Because SONIC! Mobility, fuckton of arrows, dual crossbows and that DIE DIE DIE ultimate from Reaper in Overwatch. Actually Reaper was inspired from Demon Hunter for sure. Demon Hunter (or Huntress,cause I played as a female here) is not the most resistant gal around, not the most OP or busted, but it's by far the most fun and mobile. Wish to grind? Just vault across the enemies. Wish to mow down bosses? Rapid Fire (fuck that name, it's a literal minigun) until everything it's chunks of meat and blood and Imperial Rubies. Loved it so much that I did 2 characters (Hardcore and Softcore).

Use Demon Hunter for Bounty grinding! You won't regret it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Copanele said:

3. Witch Doctor : This is the embodiment of everything I hated in Act 3 in Diablo 2, but now handed to me instead of being pitted against me. Witch Doctor is all about Voodoo : demon dogs, curses, fetishes, rain of frogs, piranha pools xD this is the most wtf class in the entire series hands down.

Still my favorite, I also liked the Necromancer from D2, but they didn't have that at the time when I started playing D3 so the Witch Doctor was what I started with. Loved having an army of fetishes, some bbq sauce looking dogs (if you've seen the resident evil movie, you know what I'm talking about). If you ever play with other WD players, it just becomes even more silly, especially if you focus on their damage, you almost can just walk around and things will die.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Still my favorite, I also liked the Necromancer from D2, but they didn't have that at the time when I started playing D3 so the Witch Doctor was what I started with. Loved having an army of fetishes, some bbq sauce looking dogs (if you've seen the resident evil movie, you know what I'm talking about). If you ever play with other WD players, it just becomes even more silly, especially if you focus on their damage, you almost can just walk around and things will die.

Those Swamp Hands spamming things are so goddamn fun, Witch Doctor really is a trap master. For all the fucketry that I got in Diablo 2 Act 3, it's  like having the whole unholy power of that act in my hands xD  

Yeah Witch Doctor was hella fun!

Really great review. You summed up very well what I remember from playing the game. Diablo III is one of those game that did get better after release but is still not perfect. I played alot of the original on PC and even the PS1 version back in the day. I enjoyed playing a few levels looking for better equipment and really having to grind to get those good items that make even early bosses easier.  The sequel I never tried but I know it was a big success. I remember reading how the loot system had to be completely overhauled for III.It may have made things then too easy after the update then. In the new one I never had problem either, bosses were pretty simple. As a tank character just plow through everything and keep going. The whirl wind and downward lunge are great for those big mobs. I may take you up on the Necromancer, I thought he would be a pushover like the mage. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Really great review. You summed up very well what I remember from playing the game. Diablo III is one of those game that did get better after release but is still not perfect. I played alot of the original on PC and even the PS1 version back in the day. I enjoyed playing a few levels looking for better equipment and really having to grind to get those good items that make even early bosses easier.  The sequel I never tried but I know it was a big success. I remember reading how the loot system had to be completely overhauled for III.It may have made things then too easy after the update then. In the new one I never had problem either, bosses were pretty simple. As a tank character just plow through everything and keep going. The whirl wind and downward lunge are great for those big mobs. I may take you up on the Necromancer, I thought he would be a pushover like the mage. 

Sadly I didn't play much of the original Diablo, wish I did, since some of the bosses are straight up from that one. 

Necromancer is a really fun class. It can get a tad boring, definitely not as fun as the Witch Doctor, but once you use the Skeleton Mages...it's lazy town from there xD you sit back while your minions pulverize the screen.

Just now, Copanele said:

Sadly I didn't play much of the original Diablo, wish I did, since some of the bosses are straight up from that one. 

Necromancer is a really fun class. It can get a tad boring, definitely not as fun as the Witch Doctor, but once you use the Skeleton Mages...it's lazy town from there xD you sit back while your minions pulverize the screen.

I have a PC version still I think ( just checked yes I do still) I may be talked into parting with my disc, it just is sitting collecting dust. A PS1 version will cost you over $120 on Amazon. 

Oh I think I have Diablo 1 too on...not so original CD, I just never fired it up. Diablo 2 however is  on original, I just need to find it.

Doubt those CDs work anymore xD

I am still shocked that Diablo 1 was on PS1 O_o had no idea they went on that platform too