Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Oh I think I have Diablo 1 too on...not so original CD, I just never fired it up. Diablo 2 however is  on original, I just need to find it.

Doubt those CDs work anymore xD

I am still shocked that Diablo 1 was on PS1 O_o had no idea they went on that platform too

It was not a bad translation, better than some of the other crossover games for that gen like Civilization 2. I have no idea of my disc works either, it is in the case so I assume so maybe I will find out sometime. 

7 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I have a PC version still I think ( just checked yes I do still) I may be talked into parting with my disc, it just is sitting collecting dust. A PS1 version will cost you over $120 on Amazon. 

Oh really, I think I still have my ps1 version of d1 somewhere. Also had it on pc with the expansion.

Edited by Grotz99

First of all... congrats on the 100%! And damn if that wasn't quick! :D Great review, too... love the references ?

22 hours ago, Copanele said:

Builds don't really matter in the story mode (Apparently I can wield a 2handed axe as a Necromancer and it's just considered a stick with huge stats), all you need is them hefty numbers. Especially when I discovered the dreaded Skeleton Mage Singularity build, which sacrifices all your mana pool for one super duper OP skeleton mage , the game turned into Cat Quest with a halloween theme.

That is definitely good critizism I think. I had the same issues, just stopped even reading what perks my equipment had once I noticed that the only thing that matters are numbers. The bigger, the better. I ended up wielding two-handed hammers with the necromancer.. weapons that that fragile guy shouldn't even be capable of picking up for crying out loud... It just doesn't make sense, and it makes you quickly lose interest in the loot... Imagine that! A Diablo game where loot doesn't feel exciting. 

As someone mentioned, the game is especially built for endgame, where you aim to get to the final rift with your buddies and score a big leaderboard number. 

That might be the case, but it's still awful design. If you implement 20 difficulty levels, there should be a noticeable difference between them. But playing on Easy, Hard or Expert doesn't make a difference at all. If I play a game and there are various difficulty settings available to me, I want to feel a difference when I choose something over the other. If I choose a difficulty called "expert", I don't want to see my low-level Necro just destroy everything as easily as on "easy". 

Make the endgame ridiculously grindy and difficult if you want, but give players interested in the main game some challenge as well... They even locked Torment behind getting to level 70 with one character! As if it would have been a problem to handle from the start ??

As a comparison, the game that implemented this the best lately is Nioh ( @Arcesius will love this, plus I doubt many people actually played Diablo 2). Why is Nioh equally loved and loathed? Because it kicks your ass but rewards your hard work immensely. Nioh is equal parts Bloodborne, Ninja Gaiden and Diablo 2. Go in with shit gear? Ishida Mitsunari will cook your ass like it's a barbeque party. Learn the moveset, what items do, what to enchant and whatnot? You really are Nioh incarnate. And I mean this on Normal mode. Going Way of the Demon/Wise/Nioh requires even more hard work, even bigger rewards, even better imaginary dong measurement. You are being rewarded for being a good boi!

Listen to this man everybody, he really gets it! 

But seriously, I couldn't agree more. Nioh is extremely addicting BECAUSE loot matters so much. I remember the excitement when finding proper gear in Diablo II that worked with the build I was going for... In Nioh, it is exactly the same. And seriously, there is no other game I can think of that has a loot system that is even remotely close to being as addictive and rewarding as Nioh has. 

"Holy shit, finally got a Divine Master Swordsman pair of Leggins!! Let's go reroll that baby!". ?

And I am far from understanding everything in Nioh.. Mind you that I didn't touch Way of the Wise properly, where Ethereal gear becomes available and make everything just THAT much more complex... 

In Diablo there is only one though process. "Oh, these boots have a higher number than my currently equipped boots. I'll put them on". Disappointing to say the least. 

Anyways, what's next? :)  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

quote quote

Many thanks xD yeah , Diablo 3 was just a big number measurement game. I am truly sorry that I didn't invest more time in Nioh 1 and go for Way of the Wise/Nioh, that game would have worth it. I will definitely study the good ways in Nioh 2 however, that game looks so amazing. Fist weapons for life!

I am also planning on doing a Nioh SL1 run in the future, will see if it's viable. Way of the Samurai only, of course.

7 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Anyways, what's next? :)  

So this is the big one :D In terms of platinums, Shadow of Mordor on PS3. Works like ass, but I enjoy the game. It's a quick and easy platinum with good story. Biggest issue is the loading screens but that doesn't bother me anymore...as long as I unlock the trophies. Most of them are glitchy so I must be careful. I am slowly chipping away at the PS3 games, I don't rush anymore since I already completed every game with online.

Main focus however....my Dark Souls 2 SL1 run, fist only. From time to time I return to this series in order to be kicked around, it's my way to relax. A "fist only" run was always on my mind in DS2 but since that game is clunky as hell, I kept on postponing it (you platinumed the game, you might remember how "fun" it was to roll in that game) . But now I have extra motivation somehow, so managing the run is in sight!

Not sure how I'll handle the DLC, I took down Fume Knight but he's kinda the easiest boss in Brume Tower. But the rest ... oh boy.

Oh and I also wish to give Sekiro a whirl since it has been updated and it added a boss gauntlet. Not my favorite game but the gameplay is really good.

14 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I am also planning on doing a Nioh SL1 run in the future, will see if it's viable. Way of the Samurai only, of course.

Alright... Now that is something I want to see ? the main issue I see here is that you will be restricted to specific equipment, since if you don't meet stat requirements for heavier armor, you don't get the perks... 

But it's definitely possible... Now, why are you torturing yourself like that ?

14 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Main focus however....my Dark Souls 2 SL1 run, fist only. From time to time I return to this series in order to be kicked around, it's my way to relax. A "fist only" run was always on my mind in DS2 but since that game is clunky as hell, I kept on postponing it (you platinumed the game, you might remember how "fun" it was to roll in that game) . But now I have extra motivation somehow, so managing the run is in sight!

Not sure how I'll handle the DLC, I took down Fume Knight but he's kinda the easiest boss in Brume Tower. But the rest ... oh boy.

Yeah I saw the video.. really fun stuff! ? Fume Knight was a pretty good fight, and I actually agree with you on the difficulty... Ivory Knight and to some extent Sir Alonne gave me for sure more trouble, but Fume Knight hits like there is no tomorrow.. Can't wait to see the fight against the two OP invisible kitties ?

I actually enjoyed DS2 quite a bit.. I understand why some don't like it, but I had a ton of fun with the game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Alright... Now that is something I want to see 1f605.png the main issue I see here is that you will be restricted to specific equipment, since if you don't meet stat requirements for heavier armor, you don't get the perks... 

But it's definitely possible... Now, why are you torturing yourself like that 1f602.png

Considering that I did WotD with Crossed Sickles armor which has piss poor defense...my playstyle will revolve around dodging shit xD There's no tanking stuff in Nioh at SL1, especially in the DLC. If necessary I will use just abit of LW for those utterly shitty bosses. But I will see.

Why I do this to myself...I simply LOVE playing like this. Soulsborne-Nioh-Sekiro scratch the greatest of itches for me and man do I love the neverending options. Can't explain how fun it is to me to do a SL1 run (ok maybe not in Bloodborne, it can get downright depressing at BL4 run in chalice dungeons)

10 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Yeah I saw the video.. really fun stuff! 1f600.png Fume Knight was a pretty good fight, and I actually agree with you on the difficulty... Ivory Knight and to some extent Sir Alonne gave me for sure more trouble, but Fume Knight hits like there is no tomorrow.. Can't wait to see the fight against the two OP invisible kitties 1f602.png

I actually enjoyed DS2 quite a bit.. I understand why some don't like it, but I had a ton of fun with the game. 

So! Real talk, I enjoyed DS2 more than DS3. Blasphemy, I know, but there's SO MANY OPTIONS in that game, it's like an "all you can eat " buffet. So many weapons, power stances, stupid weapons, quadrocopters (powerstance dual blades and spin to win), this game is like a knockoff that is actually fun. Yes, bosses suck ass mostly, but damn this game is amazing in its own right. The only major issue that I have with it is actions being linked to a stat (ADP) that is used to improve ANOTHER stat (Agility). Without 93 Agility I can't dodge shit and drinking Estus takes forever.

ANYWAY onto the main topic :

It's not on youtube, but I already completed a SL1 run in Dark Souls 2. However it was on PS3 so I couldn't record it as proof. Since I have it on PS4 already however, this will be the perfect opportunity to do it again. Here's the bosses that will absolutely KICK MY SORRY ASS! They were horrible in regular SL1 run, don't want to imagine what they'll do to me in fist only : 

- Ivory King : hands down the hardest boss, because of his stupid sword that has weird I-Frames. Not to mention that having to defeat a horde of Loyce fucks before is really annoying

- Blue Smelter demon : The run to him is awful, he has delayed attacks and a smaller room. He inflicts Damage over time. Lovely.

- Sir Alonne : Boss is ok, but the run to him is horrible (again) and it has a time constraint, since it's in a memory, I can't take my time with this boss.

- Elanna : Lots of HP and if she summons Velstadt I am screwed

- Lud & Zallen ,the cats from hell : They are not that bad to fight, HOWEVER the RUN to them is the actual boss. Stupid ass deers . Frigid Outskirts is hands down the worst area ever. I'd rather fight Bed of Chaos in DS1 100 times than run through that area. I think I will cheat abit and summon 2 phantoms, let them aggro the reindeers while I leg it towards the boss. I de-summon them once I reach the gate.

- The Gank Squad from Shulva : I can't remember the names of those 3 NPC invaders, suffice to say that they will be ASS on SL1. My hope is using a Bright Bug and killing the archer before I get nailed by the other 2 fucks.

- Dark Lurker. A great boss but those 3 rooms that need to be cleared before him are ass to complete. Those phantoms gank you badly and you need to defeat them in order to access the boss.

- Double Pursuers in NG+ . They aren't mandatory but they drop the Ring of Blades  +2. I need that ring.

My plan is kicking the hell out of Sinh the Slumbering Dragon and Ivory King in order to grab their crowns, hurry the hell up and get Ashen Mist Heart and Vendrick in order to get the final crown, enchant one of the crowns in order to permanently remove the hollowing (and the need to use effigies, thus freeing a ring slot) and then slowly picking up the remaining bosses one by one. Sounds mad, yes, but it worked before xD I just have less range and damage this time.

I really can ramble all day long about Dark Souls....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Copanele said:

Oh I think I have Diablo 1 too on...not so original CD, I just never fired it up. Diablo 2 however is  on original, I just need to find it.

Doubt those CDs work anymore xD

I am still shocked that Diablo 1 was on PS1 O_o had no idea they went on that platform too

My first Diablo experience was actually the original game on PS1. I've never played it on PC, but I have some great memories playing it on my PS1. Bloody hard game, too! The Butcher? Ouch!!! 

Great job with the platinum! I'm glad you had a blast with the Demon Hunter :D

• Like 1

:platinum:  No. 114 : Middle-Earth : Shadow of Mordor

twqs2xpchnurza2wqtwi_350x200_1x-0.jpg

Platinum Name : Master of Mordor 1S7d07c9.png

Hardest Trophy : Liberator - complete all Outcast missions 48S9a262e.png

Difficulty : As a regular functional game 3/10

My personal PS3 experience  7/10 - Do one thing wrong and the game glitches to hell and back

Personal Impression : The regular proper game 8.5/10

My personal PS3 experience -3/10 - yes, that's a negative 3 on the X scale

Shadow of Mordor is an interesting take on the Lord of the Rings franchise. A non-canon entry, you play as Talion, a ranger who was murdered by Sauron's minions. Posessed by a wraith, you prepare for retaking Mordor by battling hordes of orcs in the 2 areas of Udun and Sea of Nurn.

The game is very good conceptually. It's a nice mix between Batman Arkham Series and Assassin's Creed. Talion can climb every surface and crevice like the most skilled assassin (and assassinate orcs) and when in combat he takes the skills of Batman, even having custom execution when the combo counter reaches 8. He is helped by a skill tree (with various perks) and 3 main weapons : A sword, a dagger (basically a broken sword) and the magical bow given by his Wraith form.

The wraith form is a different gameplay mechanic : being posessed by an elf, by pressing R1 Talion can activate "eagle vision" , basically turning into a ghost which reveals points of interest, enemies and whatnot. Even more, with his Wraith powers Talion can control orcs,make them fight for him and even control whole armies via the Nemesis system. This system shows the Orc hierarchy, filled with captains and 5 Warchiefs. With your posession powers, you can control Captains and Warchiefs, seeding chaos across the battlefield.

Ok introductions are done, I did this sweet IGN-like intro, covered the good parts. Game is fun, gameplay is good, story is interesting, bosses are pretty ok (except the final boss which is a QTE fest and sucks ass). Game is worth playing for sure...

ON THE PS4

If you noticed, I mentioned 2 things : The version I played was on PS3 and the game received a glorious -3/10 as Personal Impression. This is the lowest score I ever gave to a videogame. To be VERY specific, what I graded here was the experience with the game on PS3, not the game itself. You get the idea whoever reads this.

So how to start....game is utterly broken. At a glorious 15 FPS or Idk a powerpoint slideshow level of framerate, with graphics that make Minecraft look like a future PS6 videogame in comparison, Shadow of Mordor on PS3 is unplayable. It is a horrible experience and I keep wondering who the fuck ported this game on the PS3, because there was no quality check FOR SURE. This game looks like one of my programs that I wrote while drunk and busted my motherboard. I had to reinstall the game 3 times in order to have trophies pop.

The glitches that I encountered so far : 

- Main orc targets falling through the floor

- Main theme playing nonstop INCLUDING over the cutscenes - I had to turn the music volume off from the options just so I won't go mad from the war trumpets or whatever the fuck they're playing.

- Caraghor teleportation from one map to the other - I fell off a cliff in Sea of Nurn, loading screen, woke up in the other map

- PS3 crashing due to lag cause by lots of enemies. If I have more than 20 orcs around me the game explodes

- Falling with a Graug through the floor.

- Not being able to exit from the bow aiming animation, thus being forced to restart.

- running in the air and not being able to reach my target.

- fast travelling not working

- mission progress resetting - reason why Liberator was the hardest trophy is because I replayed those missions like 8-10 times.

- Travelling from Sea of Nurn to Udun automatically threw me into the final mission - UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES , had to wait 30 minutes for it to load

- final mission in Liberator would not appear

- game completely froze, forcing me to restart, thus losing the progress in all my upgrades

Basically, If I wanted a trophy, I had to do all requirements in one go. For instance I did all the sword missions and unlocked the trophy for 10/10. Restarting the game set my mission completion to 7/10 EVEN THOUGH my sword was fully upgraded and had the log entry for it. 

Liberator was an absolute nightmare to complete. First of all, I had to complete all Sea of Nurn (map 2) missions, else the game would glitch. After that, had to teleport to Udun , play the final mission + credits again (did it like 5 times) and then do all the Udun missions in one go without fast travelling and hoping that I don't glitch and fall through the map or freeze in place. Any glitch or fast travel would bust my videogame, thus being forced to restart and lose my progress.

It was a nightmare. It was the worst experience I had in a videogame, if it can be called a videogame. I do not know who tested this game but that team really didn't earn their paychecks. 
I am done with this, deleted the game and the save file, I don't even wish to start Shadow of War anymore. Will watch a playthrough on youtube or something, I just want to complete my PS3 games and be done with it.

I'll return to my Dark Souls 2. Next game will probably be Cuphead, hopefully the Expert bosses won't drive me mad.

EDIT : @PooPooBlast, read the whole experience here, I won't repeat it in our chat xDxD too lazy and salty for it

THE GOOD:

- conceptually the game is excellent on PS4

- awesome gameplay

- Nemesis system is solid

- controlling orcs is fun

- decent story

THE BAD:

- final boss was ass

- everything on the PS3 is non-functional - I am amazed I managed to platinum this

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

This is so funny 1f602.png

Me and you both.. absolute shit show of a port. 

Best cinematic experience :awesome:

1:43 should tell you everything..

AH YES BABY THAT'S THE EXACT FEELING MMMM FRAMERATE DROPS!

Except, the framerate was so bad I could never do that revenge  QTE and got whacked by the orc xD so many of them got promoted because they killed my pasty ass.

• Like 1

Sounds like this version of the game shouldn't have been made at all. Congrats, man. I admire your persistence ? I hope you're not left with some sort of PTSD from this game.

Just now, PooPooBlast said:

Best cinematic experience :awesome:

1:43 should tell you everything..

Lol, this game needs a different rate - seconds per frame instead of frames per second ?.

I also like how the orc at 1:18 said "I must go, my people need me... SIKE, I'm descending back, my guys are right here".

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

I also like how the orc at 1:18 said "I must go, my people need me... SIKE, I'm descending back, my guys are right here".

We were all playing Shadow of Mordor while he was preparing to go to Shadow of War xD 

Gotta admit, half of this game was a gravity defying experience. I could skip alot of the  map by getting stuck into the air on a Caraghor

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

Lol, this game needs a different rate - seconds per frame instead of frames per second 1f602.png.

2 Fps.... 2 freaking fps.. what in the name of fudgery is this. Who thought it was a good idea to release this game in this state. Thankfully I experienced this mess well before I bought a ps4 so while my experience was trash, at least I wasn't as spoiled by modern tech as I am now.. I dont think I'd stomach this today..

10 minutes ago, Copanele said:

We were all playing Shadow of Mordor while he was preparing to go to Shadow of War xD 

Shadow of war was actually awesome! And the fact it's free on plus this November is dope. Go redeem it. Go Go!

• Like 2

Just now, Copanele said:

I could skip alot of the  map by getting stuck into the air on a Caraghor

Haha, that's some Half-Life 2 speedrun strats right there.

Just now, PooPooBlast said:

2 Fps.... 2 freaking fps.. what in the name of fudgery is this. Who thought it was a good idea to release this game in this state.

I have to bring up Bethesda quality of games for a second. It reminded me of the framerate test of Fallout 4 on Xbox one. I remember this test in particular because the game stuttered for a full second so the rate literally reached 0 fps at one point. Yikes.

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 1

I played Shadow or Mordor on PS4 for a bit and it was running pretty well, I need to revisit it sometime. How and why they bothered basically porting from PS4 to PS3 is beyond me. What's really surprising is that the platinum percent on PS3 isn't as low as I thought it would be with those kind of issues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grotz99 said:

I played Shadow or Mordor on PS4 for a bit and it was running pretty well, I need to revisit it sometime. How and why they bothered basically porting from PS4 to PS3 is beyond me. What's really surprising is that the platinum percent on PS3 isn't as low as I thought it would be with those kind of issues.

I suppose people didn't  have that awful of an experience as I had. Some had just  framerate drops and probably they  were motivated enough to do it. I guess I was a special case xD 

Owell I was on a roll this week apparently : 

:platinum: No. 115 : Cuphead

0cd3145f36fbced9006cf6881cfb20372c044170.jpeg?auto=compress,format&fit=crop&h=353&w=616&s=81c31830d9b2845188d1d916adb6ebe8

Platinum Name : Grand Uproar 1S6967c8.png

Hardest Trophy : Beat the Devil at his own game - finish the game on Expert 9Sb7dfa4.png

Difficulty : 5.5/10

Personal impression : 9.6/10

If you are like me and loved the old cartoons like Mickey Mouse, Tom & Jerry and all the good oldies, you will definitely fall in love with Cuphead. Cuphead is the adventure of the protagonist with the same name and his brother Mugman who desperately try to fulfill a contract after losing a bet with the Devil. Cuphead and Mugman are tasked to recover the soul contracts of the other residents, and what other way of doing that other than beating the living shit out of them?

Cuphead is a Run & gun/ lite bullet hell game with stunning graphics and artstyle. You beat every denizen with a variety of weapons, starting with the regular peashooter (where you snap your finger and shoot pellets) and then buy more upgrades with coins found throughout the world from Porkrind's shop, a cart owned by a Pig that looks like a shady 1930s dealer. Quite atmospheric.

The game has 2 types of levels : Run & gun and boss battles. Run & gun are linear levels where you have to reach the end, shooting everything in your way (or DON'T shoot at all and earn a Pacifist medal). The Boss battles are the cream of the game however, each boss being more challenging than the other. The game is a straight 10/10 when it comes to both visuals and audio, faithfully representing the 1930s cartoon era and vibes. Just talking about it won't do it justice, so instead I will paste some gifs to show what I mean :

fe9355415581a3c4e37621efa6355ce5c8026b88BothBleakAmericanrobin-small.gifUnacceptablePlayfulHoiho-max-1mb.gif

Boss fights are a light version of bullet hells. Although not as challenging as those crazy Japanese games like Ikaruga, they are still pretty tricky in their own right. You have 2 types of boss fights : regular or plane. In regular fights you can pick 2 of your weapons of choice (if you bought more than the peashooter of course), a special skill and a super attack unlocked from chalice mausoleums throughout the world. In plane fights however, you have only 2 weapons : the plane gun and the plane bombs. The goal is simple : try to kill the boss before you lose all your 3 lives.

Honestly, I can't do a proper review/impression about this game, since it's one of those crazy experience based games : you have to actually try it in order to understand why this game is so good (unless you despise bullet hells, in which case stay away from it). It is difficult in its own right and I believe it takes a moderate amount of skill to be able to plat it (unless you ask a friend to co op in order to load and pop up the trophy list , in which case shame on you xD ). It can be abit too hard at some times (bosses on Expert mode can be downright frustrating) but overall it's a marvelous game and a must-play. It's simple, to the point and full of charm.

Best of luck and go for those sweet S ranks, whoever wants to play this. A brawl is surely brewing!

THE GOOD:

- incredible artstyle

- brilliant soundtrack - check out the king dice theme on youtube

- tight gameplay

- brings in the good cartoon memories

THE BAD:

- expert mode bosses can get abit too difficult if you are a novice in the run & gun genre

- DLC is not out already!

• Like 3

Just now, Tesla_Rules said:

What a great thread!  Getting ready to sit back and really enjoy this informative read.  I'm always interested in hearing from people that actually play these games!

Thanks, and enjoy xD Tried my best to write what I experienced without going too in detail.

Some of these I wrote while being tired or moody so sorry if not all of them are quality material.

• Like 2

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor on the PS3 still can’t beat Jak II on the PS Vita in terms of absolute shite. 

Shadow of Mordor is actually a good game. Jak II is a bad game mostly because of horrible game design and the fact it has aged poorly. The Vita makes the game run like a slideshow at times. The video @PooPooBlast posted, still better than Jak II on the Vita. 

Anyway, glad to see you beat Cuphead @Copanele. Ever since your massive Super Street Fighter IV status update I’ve gotten joy out of reading your posts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor on the PS3 still can’t beat Jak II on the PS Vita in terms of absolute shite. 

Shadow of Mordor is actually a good game. Jak II is a bad game mostly because of horrible game design and the fact it has aged poorly. The Vita makes the game run like a slideshow at times. The video @PooPooBlast posted, still better than Jak II on the Vita. 

Anyway, glad to see you beat Cuphead @Copanele. Ever since your massive Super Street Fighter IV status update I’ve gotten joy out of reading your posts. 

Damn... If Jak II is worse than Shadow of Mordor, then your Vita will melt for sure. What even is that game lol! I saw your status update but niw I definitely need to check online wtf is that game. 

And thanks :D that Super Street Fighter IV was a wild ride, not gonna lie xD glad people enjoy my ramblings! 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:30 PM, Copanele said:

Damn... If Jak II is worse than Shadow of Mordor, then your Vita will melt for sure. What even is that game lol! I saw your status update but niw I definitely need to check online wtf is that game. 

And thanks :D that Super Street Fighter IV was a wild ride, not gonna lie xD glad people enjoy my ramblings! 

You definitely weren't into platformers....

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You definitely weren't into platformers....

Avoided them like the plague and I intend to keep doing that. Although... I am playing Mirror's Edge nowadays and damn I love that game. Does it count as a platformer though? 

Oh and also I didn't play PS1/PS2/Vita games because I didn't have access to those consoles at their peak. So yeah... No Jax, Ratchet n Clank, MediEvil, old MGS and all those playstation classics for me. I know of them from reviews but never touched them in my life. 

But bottom line... I don't like playing those games xD so i know which one suck from other users only

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Avoided them like the plague and I intend to keep doing that. Although... I am playing Mirror's Edge nowadays and damn I love that game. Does it count as a platformer though? 

Oh and also I didn't play PS1/PS2/Vita games because I didn't have access to those consoles at their peak. So yeah... No Jax, Ratchet n Clank, MediEvil, old MGS and all those playstation classics for me. I know of them from reviews but never touched them in my life. 

But bottom line... I don't like playing those games xD so i know which one suck from other users only

Mirror's Edge is a platformer, and I can tell you WILL struggle with it. Always wanted to play that game myself, just never got around to it.

You missed out. Not sure how anyone wouldn't like Ratchet and Clank, but whatever.