Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

*Insert Dubstep Intro*

WHAT'S UP GUYS WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW EPISODE OF "SUNDAY UPDATE"

(doing my best youtube intro parody 1f648.png)

Lies. The dubstep intro needs to go on longer than it has any right to before launching straight into a Raid: Shadow Legends sponsorship and your post needs to be filled with the same obnoxious 5 second ad for KFC every 5 minutes.

I must say I'm glad that a Civ game is finally on PS4. I tried playing Civ 5 on my shitty 8 year old laptop and it crashed so hard it switched off after about 30 minutes. I'll be sure to grab Civ 6 when I'm distinctly less poor. Until then I'll play Civ 4, given it doesn't make my laptop harakiri.

• Like 2

On 24.11.2019 at 11:26 PM, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

Lies. The dubstep intro needs to go on longer than it has any right to before launching straight into a Raid: Shadow Legends sponsorship and your post needs to be filled with the same obnoxious 5 second ad for KFC every 5 minutes.

Noted. I'll see what I can do about some more ads.

Spoiler

I'm selling some quality ad space in my update series "SUNDAY UPDATE".

You want to shamelessly plug yourself, your best friend or whatever you want? Just hit me up and I see what I can do ;)

As you know my update is always *cough cough* build like this

INTRO

GAME 1

GAME 2

GAME 3 (if I play more than 2 in a week)

MY PLAN FOR THE NEXT WEEK
OUTRO

Not going to add something extra between the last two parts, we can talk about anything else

And for everyone who read this far:

I've won a CIV 6 game in any way possible now (Science and a quick 20 turns domination win yesterday, and even cleared 1 of the stupid RNG trophies while doing so. Also started grinding the 750 point blank shotgun kills in Pre-Sequel for the Challenges trophy. And on top of that I've done the GoatMMO DLC for Goat Simulator (not part of my backlog challenge) AND played a little bit TPS with Fnee again after all of that.

(Yes I had a day off work yesterday, was watching SmackDown, NXT TakeOver and Survivor Series this weekend, starting at 2am here in Germany)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Just wanted to say that i'm really enjoying reading everyone's updates. It's become part of my morning routine, I get my coffee and check this thread to read all of the posts that dropped while I was asleep. I love how it's become like a mini-blog for alot of people, really great to read :) 

Ditto. Coffee and porridge for me. Reading these updates is the reason my breakfast takes 20-30 minutes. Even if I don't give a toss about the games people play I still enjoy reading about their experiences and milestones. Keep it up folks!

• Like 4