I've been offered money to get this platinum and I'm confused.

Lexiture

I get these messages every now and then when I finish platting a game. Terrible propositions considering the pay per hour ratio. Also keep in mind they likely want you to use your copy of the game too, so if you add that to the equation it seems even worse of a deal. Not to mention there's never any guarantee if you'd even get any of that money.

Damn, if it's as long as most of you claim (never played RDR2), it's obviously a no brainer, and that is NO. $50 is chum change when I reflect back on how much useless shit I've purchased in the past. The only way I'd ever consider something in that regard is if first off, it's a game I enjoy enormously. Second, I would need to have a shit ton of free boredom time on my hands. And third, the pay would need to be amped up immensely, at the minimum a few hundred $'s, but the more I think about that, its still shit. I'm just laying out a worst/best case scenario that would probably never happen anyways. 

On a side note, I've never been asked anything along the lines of trophy unlocking help. I guess I don't have a big enough list of games where someone would ask me yet. 

On 03/08/2019 at 7:02 PM, Lexiture said:

He's unemployed and not willing to pay more 1f62c.png. I've asked $50 for the online trophies and $125 for the history ones and he told me that he doesn't have the money.

Well if he don't got the money, he don't got the plat. Simple as that :eyebrow:

• 3 weeks later...