Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone needing this trophy should spam WB Games Support and Ed Boon on twitter. Then maybe they'll fix it like they did previously in this thread. I've contacted support weekly in the last few weeks and commented on Ed Boons MK11 tweets several times too. Haven't been blocked, yet. 

Edited by BroonSauce72
  • Like 1

Since the last thread on this had been buried with replies, the die will you trophy is unobtainable since 22nd of september

tweet at ed, https://twitter.com/noobde and netherrealm https://twitter.com/NetherRealm 

Lets get this fixed!

no invasion has been this delayed before-

+video thanks to Broon Sauce on the forum 

• Like 2

Here's the answer I got from service support:

"

WB Games Support (Mortal Kombat Games)

Oct 27, 2020, 9:26 AM EDT

Greetings Federico,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, my name is Kolbeinn and I will be at your service today. I appreciate your interests in the next invasion event and invasion boss for Mortal Kombat XL and I'd be happy to provide you with some feedback

In cases like this, please understand that our Support Team typically doesn't receive advanced notice of events or when they will become available. Having said that, I will be happy to reach out to the Game Team to let them know there is interest in an update on the next Invasion event. While they may not respond directly to individual tickets, I would recommend keeping an eye on the Official Social Media feeds for any related future announcements. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused and wish you the best!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2020 at 3:26 PM, quickfoozlle said:

How can I contact them? I only have Twitter.

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport

On 15/11/2020 at 1:05 PM, POEman553 said:

Has anyone messaged Ed Boon directly or is he pretty much an asshat about this?

Only myself and 1 other guy have tagged Boon in tweets about it on twitter in the last 6 weeks as far as I can tell. If there's some other way to message him directly I'm all ears. 

Edited by BroonSauce72

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted them on November 16 with the following message:

Marcioap1

16 de nov. de 2020 10:38 GMT-5

Hi! I would like to report that the weekly invasion boss ceased to appear in the game Mortal Kombat X. The last one that happened was on September 22, 2020. It seems that the invasion schedule is having a problem. As a result, several trophies are unobtainable, including the platinum trophy. Now that the game has entered the PS Plus Collection for PlayStation 5 players it is a pity that such a problem is occurring. Please, I ask you to solve the case. Thanks in advance.

And I got the following answer:

16 de nov. de 2020 11:23 GMT-5

Greetings Marcio,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, my name is Kolbeinn and I will be at your service today! I appreciate your interest in the Invasion events and will be providing you with more information.

In cases like this, please understand that our Support Team typically doesn't receive advanced notice of events or when they will become available. Having said that, I will be happy to reach out to the Game Team to let them know there is interest in an update on the next Invasion event. While they may not respond directly to individual tickets, I would recommend keeping an eye on the Official Social Media feeds for any related future announcements. Reports and feedback such as this help us improve Mortal Kombat XL for all players and I appreciate you sharing your experiences with me.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us in a new ticket, and we will be happy to help.

Wishing you all the best!
Kolbeinn

Today I contacted them again with the following message:

Hello!

I'm contacting you again to ask about the invasion bosses in Mortal Kombat X.

I already reported to WB Games support that the weekly invasion events have stopped happening since September, causing the platinum trophy to become unobtainable.

I got the following response: "In cases like this, please understand that our Support Team typically does not receive advanced notice of events or when they will become available."

However, what is happening seems to be a problem with this feature and not just a question of timing. It is important that WB Games support contact the developers and explain what is going on to get a solution.

Mortal Kombat X is an extremely popular game since its launch and is currently available on the PlayStation Plus Collection and the Xbox Game Pass. It is sloppy to leave such a community without the possibility of completing the game on both platforms.

Several players on the PSNProfiles and TrueAchievementes websites comunities have questioned WB Games and we have not had an answer or a solution to the problem.

In view of this I ask WB Games once again to seek a solution with developers for MK fans.

Thanks in advance.

I will let you know if I receive any response.

• Like 4

Got the following answer from WB Games:

3 de dez. de 2020 20:03 GMT-5

Greetings Marcio,

My name is Arxan and I am happy to assist, I understand your concern about the Platinum Trophy availability as well as the Boss Invasions for Mortal Kombat X. I appreciate your passion for this awesome game, and I apologize that this mode is no longer available. Thank you for your feedback. I will be sharing your comments with the proper team for further review. Reports and feedback such as this help us improve Mortal Kombat X for all players and I appreciate you sharing your experiences with me. While the game team does review all feedback, please note that they are unable to respond individually but take all feedback and reports such as this into consideration when designing future updates to the game.

We are always working to make Mortal Kombat X a better experience for all of our players and appreciate your assistance.

Warm regards,
Arxan

7 hours ago, S_i_m_o_n_e_y said:

I wonder if they react at all, though :(

No reply from NetherRealm Studios and I doubt they will answer.

• Like 2