Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

49 minutes ago, hobowithoutgun said:

Can someone confirm Invasion Boss is easier to beat when their time's almost over? I noticed that closer to deadline Predator dropped the mask, went far more passive and Raiden's combo started to chip away at his shields real fast.

its not predator now so that wont matter right now its Tanya who is a lil jerk bc spams hits like crazy and can barely get a combo in if im lucky 1 time per try and etc..

Just now, WOLF-KING98 said:

its not predator now so that wont matter right now its Tanya who is a lil jerk bc spams hits like crazy and can barely get a combo in if im lucky 1 time per try and etc..

It will matter if pattern repeats so I'm asking people. Predator was juggling me up like bozo as well until I hit "60-40 minutes left" mark. After that I could hit combos and X-Rays far, far more easily.

Also, please tone down with bold. You're one capslock away from literal whining.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hobowithoutgun said:

It will matter if pattern repeats so I'm asking people. Predator was juggling me up like bozo as well until I hit "60-40 minutes left" mark. After that I could hit combos and X-Rays far, far more easily.

Also, please tone down with bold. You're one capslock away from literal whining.

2 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Jesus Christ, boy, he is not complaining, just writing in bold.  What a snowflake you are.

thank u Jorge and hobo thats the way i always type is in bold bc im ocd bout it even for jobs i used bold typing and everything which people more so like anyways because others with seeing problems can see and read it a bit better versus plain typing

8 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Jesus Christ, boy, he is not complaining, just writing in bold.  What a snowflake you are.

Hoo hoo white knight, you probably never even saw what a true snowflake is)

Finally got this goddamn awful trophy. My estimation of how many hits Raiden had delivered was WAAAY under the actual digits (around 400-450 versus 1000). So good luck grinders, don't give up, it's really doable?

P.S. Also yes, by the end Tanya was far more willing to let me dominate her, just like Predator. Strange

Took me 2.5 hours last night against Tanya using Raiden's Sq,Sq,Tr,Tr combo.and getting an X Ray in where i could

At first i was worried it rarely ever registered showing "Hit" on screen but soon realized even when its blocked it registers a hit each time you see her flash gold and you hear an audible ching noise

So frustrating for the first 30mins until i worked out a rhythm and her patterns. Some fights getting 0 hits, some getting 25 but just stuck at it

Thank god its done and no more invasion worries for me 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Took me 2.5 hours last night against Tanya using Raiden's Sq,Sq,Tr,Tr combo.and getting an X Ray in where i could

At first i was worried it rarely ever registered showing "Hit" on screen but soon realized even when its blocked it registers a hit each time you see her flash gold and you hear an audible ching noise

So frustrating for the first 30mins until i worked out a rhythm and her patterns. Some fights getting 0 hits, some getting 25 but just stuck at it

Thank god its done and no more invasion worries for me 

Haha just like mine gameplay, when u are in rhythm ure getting those hits and xray, but when she got u its over.

BTW if some1 want to boost online trophies add BakajeV and write msg. EU region.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

Hopefully an invasion event shows up again. It could be bugged.

Hey whats up bro we boosteed mahvel3 revently...I see you need it also that these invasions trophy.
Hopefully it shows up,since the 16th ive been playing everyday and i thought that today we would get one because there is mk4 tower that showed up replacing the old useless premier tower but again it stays unavailabel

I think we need to write in support in all social networks!

I wrote in feedback on the site and on Twitter, but both times I received the same response:

Hi there. While we do not have news in regards to Invasion Bosses in MKX, we have shared your interest with the developers. Thank you for your understanding!

WTF  WB??

I think that if there are a lot of us, the developers will definitely fix the invasion towers!

55 minutes ago, Lugburz2007 said:

I wrote in feedback on the site and on Twitter, but both times I received the same response:

WTF  WB?1f621.png

I think that if there are a lot of us, the developers will definitely fix the invasion towers!270a.png

They've only fixed it 3 times in the past... I'm a little bit surprised people are still complaining about the mode being broken because by now I think you should have gotten the hint that it's an unstable feature and been checking the game everyday to make sure there was an invasion.

• Like 1

Yes man am checking everyday at 16:00 australia time thats the time they appear here.
I have the platinum 2wice but I wanted to do for my brother,because he wants some ur trophies.

Also i noticed war towers are available sometimes and then they disappear again.

Hopefully during the year we get a boss and the game is on sale on australian psn right now maybe we are gonna get one.

11 hours ago, Lugburz2007 said:

WTF  WB?1f621.png

I think that if there are a lot of us, the developers will definitely fix the invasion towers!270a.png

Thanks for writing to wb for us man , i appreciate that.

3 hours ago, PandemoniumCloud said:

Hi guys, any update about the boss invasion? I need only 3 trophies and I'm worry about this one :(

In the last hour somebody just updated his profile and got the invasion done on 29th of January.

That's quite weird, I thought no invasions popped since 14th of January.

Has anybody seem one since then? I've been monitoring.

• Like 1

i have already started another proifle for me in case this games is unobtainable.Ill keep it onmy console until one bioss appears,but as some1 who has the plat/100 before i wanna say it was one of the best fighting  games i played specially the upgrade from mk9 ps3 to mkx ps4 was crazy.it is also one of the easiest ur trophy out there.

This one is painful. Logging in every day to see that it's not available is so archaic. I'm also away now for the next five days so if it shows up during that time I'll be so pissed off. 

Surely we can all get together and put forward a collaborative effort? I'd be happy to type out an email if there is a suitable address to get in touch with? I'd also paste it in here for others to send on.