Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

So there's any news to the Invasion events anymore? 4 trophies dependent upon this seems unworthy despite the game has many discounts continually, and I like MK a lot. There's a thread where have been the events like a calendar or something like that?

Ok so someone has recently go one of the invasion trophies in March and 3 in February, I don’t want to call cheater or anything (cause everything looks legit at first glance) but surely he wouldn’t be the only person on psn profiles to get these trophies on them days. Have we just missed out or am I right to be suspicious?I’ve been checking everyday for the last month in hopes of getting the last trophy i need

only thing I can think of is the invasions region locked aswell?

Edited by KiIIed_by_Death

3 hours ago, KiIIed_by_Death said:

Ok so someone has recently go one of the invasion trophies in March and 3 in February, I don’t want to call cheater or anything (cause everything looks legit at first glance) but surely he wouldn’t be the only person on psn profiles to get these trophies on them days. Have we just missed out or am I right to be suspicious?I’ve been checking everyday for the last month in hopes of getting the last trophy i need

I've been checking daily for months, 100% sure that was no invasions in February and March at least on NA/BR version of the game.

I doubt the EU version had invasions otherwise a lot of earners would have popped instead of 1 or 2.

On 4/18/2021 at 5:02 AM, EdinhoN said:

I've been checking daily for months, 100% sure that was no invasions in February and March at least on NA/BR version of the game.

I doubt the EU version had invasions otherwise a lot of earners would have popped instead of 1 or 2.

Ya something looks fishy on the date when that person got those trophies. No invasions on those date and no invasions happened during the last few months. I've been checking everyday too since January.

On 18/04/2021 at 9:55 AM, KiIIed_by_Death said:

I messaged this guy on how he got the trophies. He told me to message this other guy and I have to pay. So there was no Invasion, he payed to hack the trophies.

• Like 2

On 18/04/2021 at 10:55 AM, KiIIed_by_Death said:

Just reported that profile, more PS3 games cheated.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, x7251 said:

Let's be honest, these Invasion trophies were stupid trophies to begin with. The developers could at least announce a date when they are permanently going to disable Invasion based events, instead of not giving any warning what so ever. NetherRealm did the same thing with Mortal Kombat 2011 for PS3. All gaming companies should announce at least a few months in advance when they are going to shut down their servers or their time based event trophies. 

How did they do the same thing with MK9? Gamespy went out of business. 

We should send a message to WB or whoever is on charge in these trophies, since they "hear" or least to a reasonable number of replies, something as happened with Shadow of Mordor trophies. 

We need to move us quickly! Surely, they can make something to reverse this stuff. But we need to make a lot of noise to make this happen. 

1 hour ago, Xenoblast91 said:

We should send a message to WB or whoever is on charge in these trophies, since they "hear" or least to a reasonable number of replies, something as happened with Shadow of Mordor trophies. 

We need to move us quickly! Surely, they can make something to reverse this stuff. But we need to make a lot of noise to make this happen. 

I did it twice. Second time they didnt answer LOL

8 hours ago, Stryker_Lives said:

I did it twice. Second time they didnt answer LOL

Ain't matter. We must pressure them to give us what we want. We bought the game, they should give us full access to the content for God's sake. 

Going to post something to gather people attention and help us into bringing this thing again. Has been done before, we can do it now. #InvasionsMustLive

On 28.4.2021 at 7:21 AM, Xenoblast91 said:

Ain't matter. We must pressure them to give us what we want. We bought the game, they should give us full access to the content for God's sake. 

Going to post something to gather people attention and help us into bringing this thing again. Has been done before, we can do it now. #InvasionsMustLive

You can try and make some noise. I doubt there is something they can do about it. they don't giving easy routes for no one. I'm playing Injustice right now, after quitting a long time ago and believe me after I'm done with it, I don't want to get close to any fighting game, or at least anything they make, NetherRealm simply don't care about the players. Injustice is one of the worst grinds I ever encountered, and I just want to get it done and move on.

4 hours ago, mataningo said:

You can try and make some noise. I doubt there is something they can do about it. they don't giving easy routes for no one. I'm playing Injustice right now, after quitting a long time ago and believe me after I'm done with it, I don't want to get close to any fighting game, or at least anything they make, NetherRealm simply don't care about the players. Injustice is one of the worst grinds I ever encountered, and I just want to get it done and move on.

A battle that isn't fought is already lost. So, if you're worried as I am, you can help with the change. I already made petition here to make them acknowledge the issue, no matter what. So, I count on you as everybody else in this site to give me a hand to reach those developers and do care about the players. Change doesn't come with passivity, so we must move and make them recognize their wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xenoblast91 said:

A battle that isn't fought is already lost. So, if you're worried as I am, you can help with the change. I already made petition here to make them acknowledge the issue, no matter what. So, I count on you as everybody else in this site to give me a hand to reach those developers and do care about the players. Change doesn't come with passivity, so we must move and make them recognize their wrong. 

Wish I could have been positive about it, but unfortunately I don't see them taking care of this ''old'' game. I don't even own the game, but this is included in the PS Plus collection, so you can also check what Sony has to say on this.

Also if you are active on Twitter, you can try to contact Ed Boon, maybe he got some answers.

Edited by mataningo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...