BadRep24

DLC

27 posts in this topic

Cowboys VS aliens for sure. Like Red Dead Undead it wouldn't be canon, but would be fun.

 

Other than that, the first RDR remastered. People kept bringing it up when the game was new and it made me want it so bad. Probably won't ever happen but I still want it to.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

What DLC would you want to see in RDR2?

 

Anything single player to be honest.

Maybe find out where Dutch disappeared to? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Undead Nightmare 2. But that'll probably be a new mode for Online at this point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something that fits the story.  No more zombies, aliens, etc nonsense 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Anything single player to be honest

 

Many people used to have the same hope with GTA5 so I suggest you keep your expectations low...

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

What DLC would you want to see in RDR2?

 

A new Campaign where you play as young John Marston either during or after Red Dead Redemption 2!

 

24 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Red dead redemption remastered

 

It already did get a 4K remaster exclusively on Xbox One X.

 

https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/11/17224660/red-dead-redemption-xbox-one-x-4k-backwards-compatibility

Edited by Fragtaster
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

 

A new Campaign where you play as young John Marston either during or after Red Dead Redemption 2!

 

Probably a standalone DLC, focusing on the adventures of young Arthur as well, titled "Before the Outlaws Rise".

56 minutes ago, reiner- said:

 

Anything single player to be honest.

Maybe find out where Dutch disappeared to? 

Probably an interquel between the events of RDR2 and RDR (in chronological sense).

Edited by BadRep24
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm at the point where I'd settle for even barely OK multiplayer... anything but what passes for RDRO atm.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fragtaster said:

 

A new Campaign where you play as young John Marston either during or after Red Dead Redemption 2!

 

 

It already did get a 4K remaster exclusively on Xbox One X.

 

https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/11/17224660/red-dead-redemption-xbox-one-x-4k-backwards-compatibility

This is a PlayStation trophy site it stands to reason I'm talking about a PlayStation remastere

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

This is a PlayStation trophy site it stands to reason I'm talking about a PlayStation remastere

 

Firstly: you said in general, NOT specifically "PS4 remaster"; next time be specific, if youre gonna be so upity about it that you're gonna scold peoples replies. 

 

Secondly: Where have you been? People on here talk about PC, Switch, Xbox, Music, TV shows, etc. Just check the forums.

Edited by Fragtaster
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

 

Firstly: you said in general, NOT specifically "PS4 remaster"; next time be specific, if youre gonna be so upity about it that you're gonna scold peoples replies. 

 

Secondly: Where have you been? People on here talk about PC, Switch, Xbox, Music, TV shows, etc. Just check the forums.

Kinda figured since this is posted in a forum specifically for red dead redemption 2 for the PS4 it would not require specification that it's referring to red dead redemption 2 for PS4

 

And yes we do talk about all those topics in forums made for those topics usually it's frowned upon to discuss off topic things in on topic forums

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Kinda figured since this is posted in a forum specifically for red dead redemption 2 for the PS4 it would not require specification that it's referring to red dead redemption 2 for PS4

 

And yes we do talk about all those topics in forums made for those topics usually it's frowned upon to discuss off topic things in on topic forums

 

 

You're verging on being extremely anal right now. I showed you a video of the remaster that exists. HUGE crime, string me up by the feet and flail me! Jesus. 😑 

Edited by Fragtaster
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fragtaster said:

 

You're vergining on being anal right now. I showed you a video of the remaster that exists. HUGE crime, string me up by the feet and flail me. Jesus. 1f611.png 

Your being kind of a hypocondriac and making a big deal out of my clarifying that I'm referring to ps4 in a PS4 topic thread

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Your being kind of a hypocondriac and making a big deal out of my clarifying that I'm referring to ps4 in a PS4 topic thread

 

Just basing what I say on your reactions so far to my original comment; which have been somewhat negative and slightingly passive agressive imo.

 

If you didn't intend to come off that way, I understand, but you might want to look into your wording with future posts. 🤔

 

But we've derailed the thread enough.

Edited by Fragtaster
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, reiner- said:

 

Anything single player to be honest.

Maybe find out where Dutch disappeared to? 

Have you never played RDR? You'll get the answer there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The DLC I'd like to see? Story DLC of course

 

Would prefer the following settings:

- Story DLC with playable Sadie Adler after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC of the Blackwater massacre and some events before RDR2, playable characters Arthur Morgan or the Callander boys

- Story DLC with playable Charles Smith after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC with playable Javier Escuella in Mexico after the events of RDR2

- Lumbago DLC with Uncle where you have to stay away from any work as much as possible and sleep/drink all day long

- Story DLC with Hercule on Guarma could be interesting 

- please not another zombie or alien DLC, even though Undead Nightmare was great the same idea for the second time would be boring

 

Unfortunately I have to say that I'm almost 100% sure we will never get any singleplayer DLC...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solid-Fisch said:

The DLC I'd like to see? Story DLC of course

 

Would prefer the following settings:

- Story DLC with playable Sadie Adler after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC of the Blackwater massacre and some events before RDR2, playable characters Arthur Morgan or the Callander boys

- Story DLC with playable Charles Smith after the events of RDR2

- Story DLC with playable Javier Escuella in Mexico after the events of RDR2

- Lumbago DLC with Uncle where you have to stay away from any work as much as possible and sleep/drink all day long

- Story DLC with Hercule on Guarma could be interesting 

- please not another zombie or alien DLC, even though Undead Nightmare was great the same idea for the second time would be boring

 

Unfortunately I have to say that I'm almost 100% sure we will never get any singleplayer DLC...

 


Good choices, though.
What do you think the trophy count for these DLCs?

 

1-0-7 (1 Gold, 0 Silver, and 7 Bronze)

1-1-5 (1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 5 Bronze)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:


Good choices, though.
What do you think the trophy count for these DLCs?

 

1-0-7 (1 Gold, 0 Silver, and 7 Bronze)

1-1-5 (1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 5 Bronze)

I think that's totally ridiculous to think about trophies for a DLC that does not exist. Question answered? Good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Have you never played RDR? You'll get the answer there.

 

Mate I can barely remember what I did on the weekend 🍺 let alone events that happened in a game I played 10 years ago. 😆

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

- Lumbago DLC with Uncle where you have to stay away from any work as much as possible and sleep/drink all day long

 

Judging from what I saw trying to coop with randoms (or in PVP games, for that matter), I'd say this DLC is already implemented in select circles.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Singleplayer Sadie bounty hunting DLC or a Charles DLC to see what he gets up to.

 

Or pre-game Arthur DLC, I don't care what you'd do in it just more Arthur would be great.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.