[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

On 6/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, HusKy said:

Is your default trophy language English? If not, this feature unfortunately does not work. The trophy names in the guide need to match trophy names in the list exactly.

Would it be possible to use the trophy numbers rather than the trophy names? I could get it somewhat working by changing the code in the following way

Spoiler

Guide.prototype._markTrophyAsEarned = function (trophyRow) {
        var trophyName = trophyRow.clone().find('a.title').getAttribute("href").trim().toLowerCase();
        var trophyNumber = trophyName.split("/");
        var trophyNumber = parseInt(trophyNumber[3], 10);
        var trophyNumberHash = trophyNumber + 2;
        var date = trophyRow.clone().find('span.typo-top-date').getText();
        var time = trophyRow.clone().find('span.typo-bottom-date').getText();

// Sidebar as an example
        Object(_util_J__WEBPACK_IMPORTED_MODULE_2__["all"])('li[id^="TOCSection"]').forEach(function (sidebarItem) {
            var text = sidebarItem.clone().find('a').getAttribute("href").trim().toLowerCase();
            var text2 = parseInt(text, 10).toString();
            if (text2 === trophyNumberHash.clone().toString()) {
                sidebarItem.addClass('earned');
            }
        });

.getText in trophyName was changed to .getAttribute so that it would return "/game/303-game-name/1-platinum" which could then be split along the /

trophyNumber can be used for the main section of the guide and trophyNumberHash can be used for the roadmap and sidebar. trophyNumberHash will need to be +3 if there is a tips and strategy section on the guide (I'm not sure how to check that value using your base code.) It could be checked by searching TOCSection3 for span.icon-sprite.platinum.

Using this specific code I could get it to work on the roadmap and the sidebar but couldn't get it to work correctly with the main guide section. You know your code best, so you might be able to use this as a jumping off point to properly implement it. If you were to do it, I'd suggest having a toggle for "exact match" that matches trophies the current way and a "fuzzy match" that matches with the trophy numbers.

19 hours ago, Markkj said:

Hey @HusKy

Any chance of open sourcing this project would be interested in seeing the code and helping make improvement.

I think HusKy has unfortunately made it very clear he’s not open to making his projects open source and isn’t good at taking constructive criticism either. 

Wonderful script, thank you for making this!

I have one suggestion. We can tag games in our custom lists with the PS+ icon, but I would love to have a universal PS+ icon that I can tag games with so they show for me that I have them through PS+ in all areas, primarily my full list of games. I realize I could just make a custom list, and I have, but it'd be cool to see the PS+ icon attached to the games in my full list. This would benefit all of my lists by showing the PS+ icon by default for games I've tagged from there, so I know which games to prioritize in my backlog should I choose to allow my PS+ to lapse.

• Like 2

@HusKy hey I know this is an offtopic but I just have a quick question, I will be switching my laptops very soon and would like to import the entire backlog and wishlist, there's too much of that in here to do it manually, is there a way to do it perhaps? Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

@HusKy hey I know this is an offtopic but I just have a quick question, I will be switching my laptops very soon and would like to import the entire backlog and wishlist, there's too much of that in here to do it manually, is there a way to do it perhaps? Thanks in advance. 

Not offtopic at all :)

Go to PSNP+ settings and export your data. You can then import this file in fresh install and everything will be there.

Also, export your data regularly in case your browser decides to wipe its storage.

---

@Cleggworth @SakiSakiSukiSuki

About the floating menu in the top left corner: I will probably add a toggle for this in PSNP+ settings. You will however lose this functionality if you turn it off.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

About the floating menu in the top left corner: I will probably add a toggle for this in PSNP+ settings. You will however lose this functionality if you turn it off.

Yea man that’s fine. We can just turn the toggle back on if we need it. 

It’s not gunna take too much time out of your day to implement is it?

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

To add more to this, I have discovered the proxy trick to downgrade PS4 games and to let other users to obtain trophies that were broken by patches (Mad Max, FF15, Mafia 3 and many more). This trick has been used by hundreds possibly thousands of people to obtain their previously impossible 100% completions.

Also jesus, off topic but thank you for that. FF15 Comrades really fucked me over til I found your solution. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HusKy said:

To add more to this, I have discovered the proxy trick to downgrade PS4 games and to let other users to obtain trophies that were broken by patches (Mad Max, FF15, Mafia 3 and many more). This trick has been used by hundreds possibly thousands of people to obtain their previously impossible 100% completions.

This was a life savior for me, thank you so much.  I have used this on Mafia 3 and FF15, and it allowed me to fully enjoy them.

Edited by Spinacheq

1 minute ago, Caquis_1 said:

Hey, I don't know if this is a bug or something, but I recently move to Opera GX and since then now I see a double search bar and double PSNP+ Settings.

Here's a photo:

<snip>

The script is running twice for some reason.

Do you have the script installed twice by any chance?

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The script is running twice for some reason.

Do you have the script installed twice by any chance?

Just checked and that was the problem, I swear I only installed it once but it seems I made a mistake. Thank your for answering so quickly :) 

• Like 3

On 10. 7. 2021 at 7:46 PM, Cleggworth said:

I use the site and psnp+ on mobile

Just curious, which OS and browser are you using? I'm assuming Android with Kiwi?

On 11. 7. 2021 at 0:58 AM, KimmysGotGame said:

Would it be possible to use the trophy numbers rather than the trophy names? I could get it somewhat working by changing the code in the following way

Reveal hidden contents

Guide.prototype._markTrophyAsEarned = function (trophyRow) {
        var trophyName = trophyRow.clone().find('a.title').getAttribute("href").trim().toLowerCase();
        var trophyNumber = trophyName.split("/");
        var trophyNumber = parseInt(trophyNumber[3], 10);
        var trophyNumberHash = trophyNumber + 2;
        var date = trophyRow.clone().find('span.typo-top-date').getText();
        var time = trophyRow.clone().find('span.typo-bottom-date').getText();

// Sidebar as an example
        Object(_util_J__WEBPACK_IMPORTED_MODULE_2__["all"])('li[id^="TOCSection"]').forEach(function (sidebarItem) {
            var text = sidebarItem.clone().find('a').getAttribute("href").trim().toLowerCase();
            var text2 = parseInt(text, 10).toString();
            if (text2 === trophyNumberHash.clone().toString()) {
                sidebarItem.addClass('earned');
            }
        });

.getText in trophyName was changed to .getAttribute so that it would return "/game/303-game-name/1-platinum" which could then be split along the /

trophyNumber can be used for the main section of the guide and trophyNumberHash can be used for the roadmap and sidebar. trophyNumberHash will need to be +3 if there is a tips and strategy section on the guide (I'm not sure how to check that value using your base code.) It could be checked by searching TOCSection3 for span.icon-sprite.platinum.

Using this specific code I could get it to work on the roadmap and the sidebar but couldn't get it to work correctly with the main guide section. You know your code best, so you might be able to use this as a jumping off point to properly implement it. If you were to do it, I'd suggest having a toggle for "exact match" that matches trophies the current way and a "fuzzy match" that matches with the trophy numbers.

This is interesting, I will look into it. Preferably, this would work as automatic fallback. Most people don't know what's "fuzzy matching" and also, the current implementation is pretty "fuzzy" already. :D

On 11. 7. 2021 at 8:59 AM, SlyCooperFan100 said:

I have one suggestion. We can tag games in our custom lists with the PS+ icon, but I would love to have a universal PS+ icon that I can tag games with so they show for me that I have them through PS+ in all areas, primarily my full list of games. I realize I could just make a custom list, and I have, but it'd be cool to see the PS+ icon attached to the games in my full list. This would benefit all of my lists by showing the PS+ icon by default for games I've tagged from there, so I know which games to prioritize in my backlog should I choose to allow my PS+ to lapse.

In this case a custom list is the way to go. I do understand it would be nice to have the icon everywhere but it's already covered with lists and I'm hesitant to add similar functionality like this that is already available (although perhaps in a less convenient way).

On 11. 7. 2021 at 5:37 PM, Baranov_925 said:

does this custom game list can makes me sort games by my own even date of last playing?

Lists can be sorted in multiple ways but date of last time you played is not available. The script cannot reliably determine this for your games.

The images and games on my game lists and taking forever to load. I have reliable internet speeds and bandwith. Is the scripting taking longer than normal? Any suggestions? I am using Google Chrome (91.0.4472.114 - up to date) on my Mac laptop. Thanks

11 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

The images and games on my game lists and taking forever to load. I have reliable internet speeds and bandwith. Is the scripting taking longer than normal? Any suggestions? I am using Google Chrome (91.0.4472.114 - up to date) on my Mac laptop. Thanks

The script doesn't handle image loading in any specific way and the images are hosted by PSNP. Hopefully it's just a temporary issue.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:34 AM, HusKy said:

Features:

• Resize PS5 icons
  • Trophy List
  • Game Leaderboard
    • Highlight people (rows) from specific countries
      • Useful if you are from a smaller country and want to (for example) see more easily how many people have platinum :)

Hey mate, really like your work, I was just wondering about these couple of points as I cannot seem to get them to work? Do I need to manually enable them or is it just something that should work from the get go?

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, figured it out.

What I do think would be cool if at all possible is to re-size PS5 banners across the entire website. I get that this isn't exactly viable, but it'd be cool :)

Also, thankyou for this. It is very useful.

Edited by Nitro

22 hours ago, Nitro said:

What I do think would be cool if at all possible is to re-size PS5 banners across the entire website. I get that this isn't exactly viable, but it'd be cool :)

Also, thankyou for this. It is very useful.

I'm expanding this feature gradually to other pages but these pages usually require specific rules to resize the icons. It will get there eventually. :)

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

I'm expanding this feature gradually to other pages but these pages usually require specific rules to resize the icons. It will get there eventually. :)

What I have noticed today is that it actually has re-sized all the games on the homepage too :)

But all in good time, no rush. Thankyou for all the hard work on this.

• Like 1

Thanks for the amazing work, @HusKy!

I'm using since v1.0 and still loving it.

Could you please make an option to make trophy cards with invisible backgrounds actually be invisible instead of that grey color? 

So instead of this:

4WU5c9I.png

We have something like this:

rGt70k2.png

Sorry for my non-existent artistic skills, but I'm sure you got the idea.

Thanks!

Edited by ElekAuden
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, ElekAuden said:

Thanks for the amazing work, @HusKy!

I'm using since v1.0 and still loving it.

Could you please make an option to make trophy cards with invisible backgrounds actually be invisible instead of that grey color? 

I love this idea and couldn't help myself, so made a cleaner version
ie0myZR.png

• Like 2

It works with some games but also looks weird with other games, e.g.

dHkGjKH.png

VZnNvGI.png

I'm hesitant to add more CSS rules into the script as they fit custom stylesheet much better.

For what it's worth, if you have Stylus browser extension installed, you can do this easily.

Click the Stylus icon in the top navbar:

mzpgKm9.pngWrite style for: psnprofiles.com (<--- click this)

Paste this in the text box and save:

img.game, picture.game, picture.game > img {
    background: none;
}

The result looks like this, with PSNP+ installed:

DGnqh8r.png

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2