[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Feature request: Other than for trophy guides the breadcrumbs on top-left of the page for gameplay guides have no link back to all of the guides for said game. They only link back to the game via the image on the top-right corner. It should be fixed on psnprofiles.com side (I wouldn't know where to ask) but could you add it to PSNP+?

Example:

Gameplay guide (breadcrumbs: "GUIDES › RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 - GOLD MEDALS, CHALLENGES, AND 100% COMPLETION GUIDE": https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7968-red-dead-redemption-2-gold-medals-challenges-and-100-completion-guide

Trophy guide (with proper breadcrumbs "GUIDES › RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 › TROPHY GUIDE"): https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7962-red-dead-redemption-2-trophy-guide

The bold part should also be present for gameplay guides.

Having a weird issue where PSNP+ isnt tracking all my completed games across other parts of the site

I've completed dead space, super stardust HD, bioshock and world at war but it doesnt reflect that on the site as shown in the image, would you know how to fix that?

EDIT: I just checked again and now none of them are highlighted

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

On 7/24/2023 at 11:48 PM, HusKy said:

You can either see this time on your console if you own PS5 or you can use Exophase which also displays the same info.

https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/EvenTheSea/

https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/HuntingFever/

True Trophies also shows time played in your game collection and has many more sort options.

On 7/23/2023 at 1:51 PM, HusKy said:

New update -- v7.7 -- is now available.

7.7 23/7/2023
=============
- profile: "Add to list" button is now available in profiles [1]
  - (opt-in) must be enabled in the settings
  - works identically like the button in "Games" section
- frontpage: PSNP+ will now load correct images for "New DLC" on the frontpage [2]
  - (opt-out) can be disabled in the settings
- guide: clicking the trophy banner will collapse guide info for that particular trophy [3]
- trophy log: accurate order number is displayed for trophies when applying filters [4]
- fix - lists: last activity was wrong for games that had 0 earned trophies

Also my green plus ,the " add to list" in my profile dissapeared. It was there when I turned it on the 1st time, but now it doesnt show anymore.

I am trying turning it ON and OFF in the PSNP+ settings ,but nothing is happening.

Edited by Prometheous101

On 25. 7. 2023 at 8:50 AM, SwitchbladeAli said:

Feature request: Other than for trophy guides the breadcrumbs on top-left of the page for gameplay guides have no link back to all of the guides for said game. They only link back to the game via the image on the top-right corner. It should be fixed on psnprofiles.com side (I wouldn't know where to ask) but could you add it to PSNP+?

You could try suggesting it here first:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5-site-help-issues-feedback/

11 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Having a weird issue where PSNP+ isnt tracking all my completed games across other parts of the site

I've completed dead space, super stardust HD, bioshock and world at war but it doesnt reflect that on the site as shown in the image, would you know how to fix that?

EDIT: I just checked again and now none of them are highlighted

First, make sure this checkbox is unchecked:

VtnTiFN.png

Now go to your profile and click the "Load All Games" button.

Your latest 100 games get autoscanned for progress every time you visit your profile.

4 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

*Selecting a different game list fixed it. The add to game list is back on my profile. I deleted an old list recently, could be that it was still selected even tho it doesnt exist anymore or something like that.

Yeah, that's probably it. Gonna look into it if I can make it less confusing.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, HusKy said:

First, make sure this checkbox is unchecked:

VtnTiFN.png

Now go to your profile and click the "Load All Games" button.

Your latest 100 games get autoscanned for progress every time you visit your profile.

Yeah thats one of the first things I tried, it didn't fix it. Is there anything else I can try?

EDIT: the "Show Unique Trophies in Rarest Trophies Widget" option is on but also doesnt work for me anymore, worked great before the update and I loved it

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

6 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Yeah thats one of the first things I tried, it didn't fix it. Is there anything else I can try?

EDIT: the "Show Unique Trophies in Rarest Trophies Widget" option is on but also doesnt work for me anymore, worked great before the update and I loved it

Can you contact me via Discord? 

cWHDWOA.png huskycode

There might be some other issue I don't know about... by the looks of it, the script is crashing in your profile. Not sure why.

Did you enable "add to list" button in your profile? If so, try disabling it.

Edited by HusKy

21 hours ago, HusKy said:

Can you contact me via Discord? 

cWHDWOA.png huskycode

There might be some other issue I don't know about... by the looks of it, the script is crashing in your profile. Not sure why.

Did you enable "add to list" button in your profile? If so, try disabling it.

Disabling "enable add to list option for all games" fixed the issues completely, everything worked as it did before now so thank you! I assume you'll want to figure out exactly what caused it so I sent you a friend request on Discord

• Like 1

hey @HusKy love and appreciate your work man on psnp+ and i wanted to suggest to you a feature that i think could be cool, i was wondering if you could add a way to collapse trophy lists on series's that have unobtainable trophy lists. for example if i had gta v plat on ps4 ps5 but i played ps3 and didn't plat, and then you could collapse unobtainables showing only the ps4 and ps5 versions. or better yet if we could have the option to choose what to collapse our selves. thanks for your hard work so far.

I don't know whether this has been mentioned before (there's a lot of pages to go through). 

But I'm noticing that a lot of the Trophy Guide scores don't show up on my main profile until I go into the game, click through to the guide itself and then go back to my profile. Appreciate that sounds confusing, so I'll show in photos. 

For example, here's a snapshot of a part of my profile when I log in. 

Screenshot-2023-07-31-at-10-45-39.png

There are no Trophy Guide keys. But if I click on, say, What Remains of Edith Finch, and then click through to the Trophy Guide itself, and then return to my profile, it starts showing up: 

Screenshot-2023-07-31-at-10-54-37.png

I typically have to do this individually, with each game, in order for them all to show up: 

Screenshot-2023-07-31-at-10-56-12.png

It's not a massive hassle, but I thought I'd mention it in case there's something I'm not doing properly? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, the_sultan999 said:

hey @HusKy love and appreciate your work man on psnp+ and i wanted to suggest to you a feature that i think could be cool, i was wondering if you could add a way to collapse trophy lists on series's that have unobtainable trophy lists. for example if i had gta v plat on ps4 ps5 but i played ps3 and didn't plat, and then you could collapse unobtainables showing only the ps4 and ps5 versions. or better yet if we could have the option to choose what to collapse our selves. thanks for your hard work so far.

To be honest, I'm not planning to implement more collapsing options. Keep in mind you can just create a list with any game from the series.

1 hour ago, Finch_III said:

It's not a massive hassle, but I thought I'd mention it in case there's something I'm not doing properly? 

This works as expected. The script "learns" as you use PSNP and visit different trophy lists. You don't need to visit the guide itself, visiting the trophy list is enough. Once the information is loaded, the script will cache that info forever. Over time, you create your own database of guide info which is then displayed on various places.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

To be honest, I'm not planning to implement more collapsing options. Keep in mind you can just create a list with any game from the series.

This works as expected. The script "learns" as you use PSNP and visit different trophy lists. You don't need to visit the guide itself, visiting the trophy list is enough. Once the information is loaded, the script will cache that info forever. Over time, you create your own database of guide info which is then displayed on various places.

Ah, gotcha. Okay, thanks! :) 

I'd hoped to see which games had guides just by visiting my profile, but what you say makes sense. 

• Like 1

Something seems (sort of) broken...

My enhanced sidebar is gone, and unobtainable trophies are no longer highlighted. I still have all my lists intact and the stacks are collapsed on the front page. 

I just checked Tampermonkey and I am at 7.9 and the extension is showing as enabled.

30 minutes ago, barra333 said:

My enhanced sidebar is gone, and unobtainable trophies are no longer highlighted. I still have all my lists intact and the stacks are collapsed on the front page. 

I just checked Tampermonkey and I am at 7.9 and the extension is showing as enabled.

Are you logged into the Main Site when you look at lists with unobtainable trophies? I ask, because I noticed a while ago the ability to see them without being signed in, didn't work very well and was pretty patchy in what does and doesn't show.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Are you logged into the Main Site when you look at lists with unobtainable trophies? I ask, because I noticed a while ago the ability to see them without being signed in, didn't work very well and was pretty patchy in what does and doesn't show.

I'm always logged in.

Hello, i added psnp+ and did everything u say in the post, everything seems to work fine but when i search for games the name doesn't change (sorry for my bad english im spanish) i know normally you should she the names with Bold letters, but to me they appear all the same, the ones i have 100% and the ones i haven't

Hi Husky. I've been toying around lately with the idea of replacing the rectangle trophy tiles from older consoles to square images like PS5 games.

I have a personal script that does this by getting images from the Playstation API, but I have to declare both URL manually.

var old_tile = "https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/ff8d0e/Sb84bd4.png, https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/ff8d0e/M8bb461.png 1.1x"
var new_tile = "https://image.api.playstation.com/cdn/UP0001/NPUB30423_00/i4e3T0RifA8YUU8i3lPkznE4MeWNIKL3.png"

$("source[srcset='"+old_tile+"']").attr("srcset", new_tile);

Sin-t-tulo.png

Do you believe there's a way to make this automatic?

Hi @HusKy, I truly love this extension. I have a small and maybe not so small suggestion.

- Can you add the guide info (difficulty, time) to the game series list?

- Any way the button "add to list" could let you choose the list instead of only being able to add it to the last one?

P.S. When searching trough previous suggestions, I found a very cool one I hope you haven't forgotten about

• Like 1

hi, what about adding an alerter for autopopping stacks we have available? An example can be FTP games first released on one platform (PS4 or PS5) and then, after some months, on the other. An alerter that scans your profile everytime we login, and adds an icon when a new stack its available would be awesome. Alerting just new stacks will be easy to implement, but those autopopping i thought at first that will need a manual work to decide which autopops and which not. However its enough to scan those new stacks completion times and if there are times like 1-2-3s it definitely means it autopops

On 9/8/2023 at 1:52 PM, leandrorhcp said:

Hi Husky. I've been toying around lately with the idea of replacing the rectangle trophy tiles from older consoles to square images like PS5 games.

I have a personal script that does this by getting images from the Playstation API, but I have to declare both URL manually.

var old_tile = "https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/ff8d0e/Sb84bd4.png, https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/ff8d0e/M8bb461.png 1.1x"
var new_tile = "https://image.api.playstation.com/cdn/UP0001/NPUB30423_00/i4e3T0RifA8YUU8i3lPkznE4MeWNIKL3.png"

Sin-t-tulo.png

whats the point of having big squares instead of small rectangles, other than having less info on the screen? The "bad" thing are the ps5 big squares, not small rectangles, and psnp+ already fixes it

On 4. 8. 2023 at 3:07 PM, barra333 said:

The script might be crashing for some odd reason. Can you add me on Discord so we can discuss there?

cWHDWOA.png huskycode

On 6. 8. 2023 at 2:42 AM, CNaai said:

Hello, i added psnp+ and did everything u say in the post, everything seems to work fine but when i search for games the name doesn't change (sorry for my bad english im spanish) i know normally you should she the names with Bold letters, but to me they appear all the same, the ones i have 100% and the ones i haven't

Visit your profile and click the "Load All Games" button:

ldyq4kq.png

On 9. 8. 2023 at 1:52 PM, leandrorhcp said:

I don't have access to PSN API and tbh I'm not a big fan of using the large square images in the current PSNP layout.

On 10. 8. 2023 at 4:23 PM, XpanderFX said:

hi, what about adding an alerter for autopopping stacks we have available? An example can be FTP games first released on one platform (PS4 or PS5) and then, after some months, on the other. An alerter that scans your profile everytime we login, and adds an icon when a new stack its available would be awesome. Alerting just new stacks will be easy to implement, but those autopopping i thought at first that will need a manual work to decide which autopops and which not. However its enough to scan those new stacks completion times and if there are times like 1-2-3s it definitely means it autopops

No plan to add this for now.

@LHofman

- Can you add the guide info (difficulty, time) to the game series list?

- Any way the button "add to list" could let you choose the list instead of only being able to add it to the last one?

Both should be fairly easy, added to backlog.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

No plan to add this for now.

ok, and what about to merge forum's game stacks? i think doing it on the forum can be complicated, however at least "recent forum stacks" can be enough. navigating all stacks in a game like ratalaika's for find a relevant info its a pain in the ass...