[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

having a handful of games where it is not bringing my trophy status over to my list

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4536-ratchet-clank

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9619-the-walking-dead-the-telltale-definitive-series

not sure why.

edit: scrub that, just looked at my second list, that is missing loads..

ok, its not updating trophy status for the following games in my lists..

spacer.png

Edited by daveM12DIM

15 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Yeah I realised what causes it, selecting any filter or order for games on someones profile other than my own will cause PNP+ to stop

I'm not seeing this issue. Can you provide me with exact steps? Feel free to message me on Discord.

Hi Husky, amazing work on the addon I've been using it for the past 8 months and it has been a huge aid in my journey. I have a suggestion, have you considered adding a feature that will select games on a list random? I don't know if such features could exist but I think it would be cool to use if I'm overwhelmed with the number of games in a list.  

57 minutes ago, Hakeens said:

Hi Husky, amazing work on the addon I've been using it for the past 8 months and it has been a huge aid in my journey. I have a suggestion, have you considered adding a feature that will select games on a list random? I don't know if such features could exist but I think it would be cool to use if I'm overwhelmed with the number of games in a list.  

This is already available in lists:

iggkgZI.png

• Like 1

Would it be possible to add custom aliasing for sorting so that we can edit the alphabetical sort on profiles eg:

spacer.png

This is also an annoyance for series where the first game isn't numbered (i.e Uncharted appears below Uncharted 4 in the alphabetical sort).

It's a small pet peeve of mine that alphabetical sorting doesn't sort games chronologically even though its working as intended (alphabetically) 

For reference I am referring to sort titles like in plex:
spacer.png

• Like 2

Hi!

I just found out about PSNP+. It's very nice. Thanks for this!

I came here to ask about a feature, and funnily enough, it is similar to the one above: a different sorting name would be nice for alphabetical sorting, but I was wondering: would it be possible to have just custom order? A way to just sort the list of trophies any way we want?

Some of us try to have the list relatively tidy, which is tricky with what Sony offers on the console, but if we could at least have our list of trophies arranged the way we want in PSNProfile that'd be nice, already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fiercethetear said:

Hello, really enjoying the features so far. One thing though, when I look at my profile, some games have extra stats under them such as time to plat, difficulty, etc., but some games does not, even though they have a written guide for them. Why's that?

It’s based on if you’ve cached it. So for each game that doesn’t have info it’s because you haven’t clicked into the game.

just middle click a  each game that doesn’t have any stats shown & it’ll update

If it still doesn’t update after that it’s because it doesn’t have a trophy guide to source the info from.

hope that helps/made sense

2 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

It’s based on if you’ve cached it. So for each game that doesn’t have info it’s because you haven’t clicked into the game.

just middle click a  each game that doesn’t have any stats shown & it’ll update

If it still doesn’t update after that it’s because it doesn’t have a trophy guide to source the info from.

hope that helps/made sense

Yep that worked. Thanks! Is there any way to make that info disappear without deleting psnp+?

Edited by Fiercethetear

On 11/22/2023 at 10:13 AM, Prometheous101 said:

So ,just popped into my head if we could select Ultra Rare games on our profiles instead of sorting by rarity.
Kinda how the unobtainable filter works inside trophy lists, just remove everything that isnt UR. ( Or other rarities if selected)

This kinda makes sense but:

- it could only filter our what's already visible on the page

- I'm not sure about 100% games -- those can have UR trophies but it's impossible to tell from the rarities visible in the profile

1 hour ago, gameoncomrade said:

Is it possible to use PSNP+ in Chrome on an Android phone?

As far as I know, only few browsers on Android support extensions but Chrome is not one of them. Kiwi browser does support them though. Instructions in the first post.

• Like 2

@HusKy

I just noticed a minor glitch. When you check a profile in its entirety, the esclamation mark that reports the unobtainable trophies is there as it should be, but if I want to search for a specific game the icon disappears. Examples:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by shary96
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Oops I completely forgot to reply here.

On 11/29/2023 at 2:28 PM, fenris-lima said:

Thank again for this awesome tool!

Not sure if this was asked, but is there a way to add a "Remove Shovelware" filter when seeing a player game list? I tried to view a 100% player list with over 6000 games but most are shovelware so I can't see the actual games played

The information about which game is marked as shovelware by PSNP is not public so I can't use this info anywhere in the script.

My personal rule of thumb: if there's too much shovelware in one's profile, it's not worth looking at it at all. xD

On 12/3/2023 at 8:52 PM, shary96 said:

@HusKy

I just noticed a minor glitch. When you check a profile in its entirety, the esclamation mark that reports the unobtainable trophies is there as it should be, but if I want to search for a specific game the icon disappears. Examples:

Known issue (by me), I will add it to backlog.

• Like 2