Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 22/12/2019 at 11:07 PM, Yechan said:

I recommend some new games: Atelier Rorona, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, The Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel.

Please recommend me some games in which I haven't earn any additional trophies in the last 3 months.

Stardew valley, easily one of the best indie games I have played this year. I 100% on steam, and sometimes I think of buying on PS4 to platinum but the minigame trophy is really challenging.

35 minutes ago, Clennx said:

Stardew valley, easily one of the best indie games I have played this year. I 100% on steam, and sometimes I think of buying on PS4 to platinum but the minigame trophy is really challenging.

Uncharted 2, you already have platinum in Drake's Fortune. Fun and easy plat

21 minutes ago, RikuKelev said:

I wish... Apparently they removed a feature that was tied to trophy. Now the platinum is unobtainable for me. 

Kingdom Hearts 3, easiest KH to get a Platinum. 

Injustice! You're so close, try to get those challenges done!

1 hour ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

Injustice! You're so close, try to get those challenges done!

I try every know and than. It's very difficult. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle-RP said:

You should definitely go back and plat Assassins Creed Odyssey. Amazing game.

Marvel's Spider-Man. Love that game. Still play it, just swing around town when I want to relax. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VoxAnimi said:

Borderlands 3, although I'm going to make an inference that you may be saving it for the 100th platinum trophy milestone? 

I am saving it for the 4,500th trophy. Don't know a fun one yet for the 100th platinum. Was thinking about Doom Eternal that comes out in March. 

5 hours ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Days Gone the finish line isn't too far 

Don't hate me for this one, but Knack isn't that hard. Go for that one if you still have the game. The RNG can be annoying here for the diamonds you need to collect, but if you go for all the chest locations at the first run, you should be able to get 10 of them after 4-5 runs imo. Add friends who have this game too, so you can switch parts of lesser rarity for a more rare part. This way you will have your items faster and the jewels will drop more often ,or always if you have all the items, thus increasing the chance for diamonds. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JaviFriki87 said:

I dont think you need any advice, very imprsive profile!

Wolfenstein Youngblood 

It’s not as grindy as people make it out to be. So long as your constantly using different weapons and collecting coins, you’ll be fine as nothing is missable