Advise the next plat to the person above you

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

I'm not exactly sure what's keeping you from playing this game, whether you didn't like it or something happened.

I would advise skipping Brutal difficulty and the speedruns on the DLC if you don't care about fully completing your games. But.... while Crushing is hard in a couple spots, it's really not all that bad.

I definitely had fun with this one. Good platinum to go for, so I would jump on it.

15 minutes ago, DocVoltacon said:

Well Spaz I say go for Super Meat Boy since It one trophy left. It might be a total pain In The ass but It gonna be worth It

Dark souls 2

It's the best souls game, in my opinion, I know that combat can be a bit of a pain sometimes but the level design is ?. Platinum is also the easiest in the series.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Dark souls 2

It's the best souls game, in my opinion, I know that combat can be a bit of a pain sometimes but the level design is 1f44c.png. Platinum is also the easiest in the series.

But Darksoul 2 does have online Trophy In It ? Cause Online player base are kinda dead here I am kinda afraid to never plat due the online trophy. Also I recommend to play Nioh Nice game the gameplay does remind of Souls games

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ParkestNight said:

I'd recommend Dragon Age: Origins! It's a great RPG with narrative replay value; however, it is a bit time-consuming

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

PS: Do you use PS Now at all, Parkest Night? I recognize quite a few games on your profile that are available on it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

PS: Do you use PS Now at all, Parkest Night? I recognize quite a few games on your profile that are available on it.

Fallout Shelter

it might take a while, but with knowledge of knowing what to do and realizing that you can reroll Lunchboxes and Pet Carriers into your favor, it is not difficult at all

18 minutes ago, UnboundedCash99 said:

Fallout Shelter

it might take a while, but with knowledge of knowing what to do and realizing that you can reroll Lunchboxes and Pet Carriers into your favor, it is not difficult at all

BioShock! I still haven't played this myself, but most everyone who has only has good things to say about it!

59 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

I do use PSNow! It has a lot of great games and it has let me play games I otherwise would not have even considered. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

On 14.11.2019 at 10:37 PM, Baranov_925 said:

COD MW Remastered

Done?. 

1 hour ago, ParkestNight said:

BioShock! I still haven't played this myself, but most everyone who has only has good things to say about it!

I do use PSNow! It has a lot of great games and it has let me play games I otherwise would not have even considered. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Lego marvel superheroes?

19 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Persona 4 dancing all night

Very easy and enjoyable platinum

Assassin's Creed III

Hard to find a game to recommend, but I feel this one was still enjoyable, outside of the bugs :o

Oh and for someone recommending for me, currently working on Lost Sphear, and FFX I am saving so its platinum becomes my 15.000th trophy, so would wanna get another game as recommended ;)

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 5:16 PM, UnboundedCash99 said:

Fallout Shelter

Yeah, I'm gonna get around to it.

• Like 1