How to get the platinum/100% as fast as possible.

omnx-supak

Hey everyone. PowerPyx has a guide for this game already but there are a few things that I would add to cut your overall time playing it.

First and most important. There are no missable trophies and if you want the 100% you need a PSVR.

Follow a collectables guide while playing the game but skip the 20 Genie Moments Sketches (do them when you finish the game).

One of your first genies is going to play basketball with you. After you make the shot high five him by going near him and pressing square.

When you create genies (the wall creatures), remind yourself to create one from left to right instead of top to bottom. Add at least 6 features to it (like two ears, two arms, two tails), when you look at one press the up arrow three times so you wave at them.

Then complete the story, collect the rest of the collectibles at the lighthouse, complete the 20 genie moments. Bam, if you're missing a few trophies, they glitched but don't worry you can get it anyway. Just repeat the trophy condition.

For the VR, it's like 15, 20 minutes. When your reach the green outside area you can get two trophies, one for putting 6 tubes together and blowing wind on them and the other one for waving at the friendly guy.

Just look at the friendly guy and the left page of your book, they will both be giving you instructions on what to do. Don't worry about being organized. Especially when you change scenario and they want you to paint a bit to check how the materials changed. Just spam the hell out of it. When you complete it you get a key, go to free drawing select the same green level the one on the middle and on the bottom of the book select the crystal. Paint one and the get the orb from it.

Bam, you have 100%.

It took me 11 hours because I started it at night yesterday, went to bed and finished it today, But I think this platinum can be achieved in 5 hours maybe less if you know what to do. If not I would say the average will be 7,8. The difficulty is 1/10. The enemies that appear later in the game are super weak and to be honest I didn't even check the difficulty settings. I assume I was playing on normal and the enemies barely gave me damage. So imagine on the lower difficulty. Overall the game is cheesy but enjoyable. The gameplay is pretty neat. I really like the slide ability later in the game, wish it was available from the beginning. 

Edited by SupakGaming
  • Like 1

I didn't even know Powerpyx has a guide up for this. Also Thanks for the tips, especially the waving one. I'm just like, I keep high fiving this damn genie, but not waving lmao.

Just now, HaserPL said:

I never understood people who just rush ASAP without even appreciating the game itself xd.

You can easily beat this game in less than 5 hours. That's what I did and I took my time with this game. Try to not assume the content/playtime when you haven't even played the game yourself.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I never understood people who just rush ASAP without even appreciating the game itself xd.

I'm always curious about that. 

Sadly my shipping was delayed so I'll get on Halloween or the day after.

I know the game is short, I'll beat it without thinking about trophies and I'll share my time here :)

• Like 1

i will give you some tips that i hope will benefit you by getting platinum in the fastest time

first : we start with the player Powerpyx this player is not a single player are several professional players

he got platinum to buy his own version of game ( delux edition ) there is a instruction book ( road map ) explain you how to get platinum with all detail you need to get it after he now all detail he starting the game

second : some players before play any game or get platinum he read all detail information game & trophy and watch alot video available to this game after that he will training in second account when he done game 100% and need get fast achive in world he will repeat te game in his own account

On 10/9/2019 at 9:51 AM, HaserPL said:

I’m sure some would argue that there are so many great games to play with so little time. I’m all for one to savor and enjoy a great experience but developers need to stop making so many damn good games, especially Playstation exclusives ?

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, HaserPL said:

Spot on sir!! I myself tend to go with a blind playthrough on most games to be able to experience what it should be about. (Except Conan Exiles because that is dross the moment it loads up).

• Like 1

At the end I could get the game yesterday.

I just beat the game, it took me around 6 hours including a few misc trophies.

So I'd say you can finish the game in 5 hours and some pennies.

I'll sweep the rest of the trophies tomorrow Wednesday 

Edit: Just got the platinum, using a guide for collectibles after finishing the story it took about 8 hours to get the platinum.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 3 weeks later...

PowerPyx is great, I love their guides.  However their advice to not do the 20 Genie Moments as you play normally through the game makes no sense.  If you have the required paint tool shapes at the time, you should absolutely do them as you go.  It's fairly easy to tell when you're missing the required shapes.  Each of the moments has a specific title that is captured in your journal, so it's very easy when cleaning up collectibles to just check the PP guide like with any other collectible.  I just had to waste about an hour going back through all the levels to spots I had intentionally skipped over, many of them for no reason.

Wonderful game by the way, well worth $30.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...