Supernova - Safe Mode - Speedrun

GhostNinjaKidd

2 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

Im a huge fan of speed runs. I watched a guy beat the game in about 32 minutes a few weeks ago. (Though he wasnt on supernova)

Idk if I will start the game again on this account, but will definitely give your video a watch while I have lunch

I made a lot of mistakes and loads take too long on PS4. But I made the video to help the guys with the supernova trophy.

Hope you enjoy the video and thank you very much !!

2 minutes ago, GhostNinjaKidd said:

I made a lot of mistakes and loads take too long on PS4. But I made the video to help the guys with the supernova trophy.

Hope you enjoy the video and thank you very much !!

Of course! Not that it matters but is there commentary? I find them more entertaining that way but just my opinion haha. Im a big fan of disgaea as well so your platinum time on 5 is also impressive

Edited by Dumbgud

Just now, Dumbgud said:

Of course! Not that it matters but is there commentary? I find then more entertaining that way but just my opinion haha. Im a big fan of disgaea as well so your platinum time on 5 is also impressive

No comments, I'm without a microphone, but in the next runs and videos I will comment and use a capture card.
Disgaea 5 I watched a speedrun video and followed his tips, it helped me a lot on platinum!!

Spoiler

Yeah I followed the guy who beat it in 20ish minutes. He wasn't on supernova so I had to spec for as little combat as possible. I went for sending the ship to the sun but that didn't count for a true ending so had to back up some and finish Phinea's quest and after I saved him on Hope all my difficulties popped. Took like 4 hours minus load times. I was terrible at saving and the auto save seemed to only happen before entering loading screens so that was 2 loads each time I had to load the game lol.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:28 PM, GhostNinjaKidd said:

No comments, I'm without a microphone, but in the next runs and videos I will comment and use a capture card.
Disgaea 5 I watched a speedrun video and followed his tips, it helped me a lot on platinum!!

Reveal hidden contents

Video worked like a charm for a Supernova speedrun - thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Please help me. I followed the video and I arrived in the final part with Sophia, but I don't seem to find the same dialog choices of the video. I have 70 intimidation, could this be the problem? Or is there any specific choice to be made before, on Byzantyum, that I accidentally missed?

On 12/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, beachild said:

Please help me. I followed the video and I arrived in the final part with Sophia, but I don't seem to find the same dialog choices of the video. I have 70 intimidation, could this be the problem? Or is there any specific choice to be made before, on Byzantyum, that I accidentally missed?

If you have all the perks as in the video the only thing you could've messed up was the chemical pick up in Byzantium.

You need to take 100% of it (all test subjects die) not 23 or whatever % of it where enough stays that they live.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:56 AM, GhostNinjaKidd said:

Hi, guys!

I recorded a run of the game from the beginning to the good end that enables the difficulty trophies. If you follow from start to finish you can catch the trophies in less than 1 hour!

Any chance you could put up a text guide to what you did for those of us that can't keep up in the video? Like what was your build, what missions did you take, who did you kill ect