Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake 3 April 2020 in coming

DarkLordSHTR

17 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Is there a reliable site where I can buy the collecter edition for Europe?

8 minutes ago, RaidCroftN7 said:

As far as I know the RE3 Remake CE is GameStop Exclusive. So, you have to get yours from GameStop. Unless you go on ebay, but people would want more money there.

The NA version is Gamestop exclusive, and for the JP version you can get it on Amazon, EBgames also has the preorder. Definitely not recommended to get on eBay, those sellers are just reselling the box with a much higher price.

Edited by Astray404

On 12/11/2019 at 4:14 AM, majob said:

If they keep the rewards for fighting Nemesis, I'll be happy as can be.

This is the shortest RE of them all though so i wonder if they'll make it longer this time. I know it's weird to say that when most of the games can be beaten in under two hours but 3 just felt really short to me and 2 at least had the scenario feature.

Maybe the reason they included RE Resistance with the game to justify the cost and playtime?

• Like 1

I went to local GameStop and preordered RE3: CE just two days ago. In early February, I received my RE2: CE. I would say it’s really incredibly amazing. The Leon figure is just so stunning! Can’t wait to put Jill Valentine’s figure right next to him. Will share a few photos if you don't mind. 

20190129_200612-1.jpg

2019-01-29_19.05.05.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Jill looks like Milla Jovovich.

Let's hope they remake Code Veronica and 4 next too.

Capcom is really on an awesome streak lately.

I would welcome a remake of Code Veronica any time, but a remake of 4??, I don't think thats a good idea, first than all because the game is perfect as it is, even for the newest generation, the only thing they could do to improve it would be updating the graphics to the newest generation, and secondly, there is a version of that game even for the mixer by now, I think we do not need more than that, I would let 4 as it is.

Now talking about RE3, i'm gonna try to get Jill's trophy for RE2 Remake right now.

Edited by BlackSnake1435

18 hours ago, RaidCroftN7 said:

As far as I know the RE3 Remake CE is GameStop Exclusive. So, you have to get yours from GameStop. Unless you go on ebay, but people would want more money there.

18 hours ago, Astray404 said:

The NA version is Gamestop exclusive, and for the JP version you can get it on Amazon, EBgames also has the preorder. Definitely not recommended to get on eBay, those sellers are just reselling the box with a much higher price.

15 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

The EU version hasn't been officially announced yet, as far as I know. According to my local retailer, it might even have slightly different contents, just like the RE2 CE. We'll have to wait and see.

When is the European version announced? For Collector Edition.

What are your predictions?

4 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

And;

There are 2 versions.
Collector Editionand Z Version Collector Edition .

TheRE 2 was too published like this.

What do they mean?
Does anyone knows?

The Z version is only for JP. In Japan there are two versions: the censored version and Z version. (although Z version is also slightly censored compared to NA version) You can find some videos on YouTube that show the difference.

1 minute ago, Astray404 said:

The Z version is only for JP. In Japan there are two versions: the censored version and Z version. (although Z version is also slightly censored compared to NA version) You can find some videos on YouTube that show the difference.

Is the Z uncensored?

Because if I can't find it for Europe I will necessarily get the jp version.

Is there also English in Japanese versions?
Or is it just Japanese?

Just now, DarkLordSHTR said:

Is the Z uncensored?

Because if I can't find it for Europe I will necessarily get the jp version.

Is there also English in Japanese versions?
Or is it just Japanese?

IIRC the Z version is still slightly censored, and all versions should contain English subs and voices.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:07 AM, Void said:

Return to Raccoon City as Jill Valentine escapes an unstoppable pursuer in this re-imagining of the survival horror classic.

that statement has me worried that it will be as butchered as re2 was. re2 was by no means bad but they removed so much content. I will give this one a chance as well but I have low expectations.

I think the topic should be re-titled at reflect that this is not a remake but a re-imagining.

exactly what content was missing from re2 remake?

Is there a RE 2 remake? I have only played the RE 2 Re-Imagining that released early this year.

RE-Imagining 2 has no side B as the 2nd run is just a rehash of the first with a different starting point, enemies are missing and the indications that the other person had been at certain points. Take the train car in RE 2 in side B for example, when you get there in the second run you have to bring it back up showing that Leon or Claire had been there already. As there is no actual Side B everything that was within that part of the game is gone as well. It just makes the game feel rushed compared to RE 2, even if all they did was take Claire A and Leon B it would have made a massive difference. Even making changes to differentiate the games would be welcome but to make the game so different that it is unrecognizable as RE 2 did not help.

The Re-Imagining 2 is a fun game as I said but as a RE2 it is very poor and rushed game. I do not mind the the OTS it dies kind of kill most of the atmosphere and I have no issue with the controls either way. I know that RE-Imagined 3 will use the same controls, plus the game was smaller. Plus Capcom has officially stated that RE2 is not a remake but a Re-Imagining yet fans still mislabel it and some even get mad when someone calls it what it really is.

I hope this answers your question @UlvenFenrir

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Void said:

Is there a RE 2 remake? I have only played the RE 2 Re-Imagining that released early this year.

RE-Imagining 2 has no side B as the 2nd run is just a rehash of the first with a different starting point, enemies are missing and the indications that the other person had been at certain points. Take the train car in RE 2 in side B for example, when you get there in the second run you have to bring it back up showing that Leon or Claire had been there already. As there is no actual Side B everything that was within that part of the game is gone as well. It just makes the game feel rushed compared to RE 2, even if all they did was take Claire A and Leon B it would have made a massive difference. Even making changes to differentiate the games would be welcome but to make the game so different that it is unrecognizable as RE 2 did not help.

The Re-Imagining 2 is a fun game as I said but as a RE2 it is very poor and rushed game. I do not mind the the OTS it dies kind of kill most of the atmosphere and I have no issue with the controls either way. I know that RE-Imagined 3 will use the same controls, plus the game was smaller. Plus Capcom has officially stated that RE2 is not a remake but a Re-Imagining yet fans still mislabel it and some even get mad when someone calls it what it really is.

I hope this answers your question @UlvenFenrir

the points youre making are such tiny details that no one cares about other than people wanting to nitpick every little thing to justify why theyre not happy with the remake. in the original re2, the a,b,c and d routes are practically identical. my guess is, thats why they chose to get rid of it in the remake. it was cool back in the 90s but fast forward till today, and the additional routes is nothing but filler. everything you saw or did in those 4 routes is crammed into two playthroughs in the remake instead. so why bother adding filler if its not needed?

i hope that answers your confusion. @Void

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

This dude has posted the same shit so many times on these forums about it being a “re-Imagining” and not a remake. Like there is some massive difference or that anybody on these forums cares. I think capcom hurt his feelings...

was about to ask him what the difference was but i didnt because there hardly is any with re2. xD

• Like 1