Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Aaand I reached another goal : 95%. Luckily I had 2 very easy games on my backlog (Trine and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm) that actually boosted the completion rate abit.

I declare myself satisfied for 2020 :D 

Nice job man :) Just start one other game and you'll drop down again  though :P happened to me in the last days ? I was at 95,17% (my personal goal of 3% increase complete) but started a couple of new games and eventually fell down below 95% again :( hopefully i'll remain above 95% for longer than 2 days the next time i'm up there :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Nice job man :) Just start one other game and you'll drop down again  though :P happened to me in the last days 1f602.png I was at 95,17% (my personal goal of 3% increase complete) but started a couple of new games and eventually fell down below 95% again :( hopefully i'll remain above 95% for longer than 2 days the next time i'm up there :D

Thanks! Nah, I have other plans with my backlog and no new games that I wish to start xD I had that little setback with AC Valhalla but I recovered.

Who knows in 2021 though, might go on a gaming spree and bust that percentage :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy with my progress this year. I hit my goal and so far have maintained it by a healthy margin. Starting the year off with a 65.01% and currently sitting at 82.69%. Would have been better but I started a few games in the last few months to knock out trophies that would become unobtainable. I haven't really felt like doing those games just yet so they are all sitting at sub 10% completion. :blush:

• Like 4

Goal of 89% achieved, just in time before the end of the year. It's not easy resisting the urge to start a new game, like many of us have. 

One thing I can say though is, that this year I was able to complete any new game I started, unlike past years where I left it unfinished.

Edited by xEl_Cidx
wrong %
  • Like 3

I got over the 5% minimum but was way short of my overall goal. I think next year I can make my 70% goal a reality or also just stop starting too many games at once and not finishing them. That helps too lol. anyways Happy holidays everyone, stay safe and I will see those that sign up for AOC 2021 in January.  

• Like 2

I finally reached my goal yesterday of 75%. Was hoping to pad that a bit more before the final scan on the 31st...but just found out the servers for Hitman 2 are closing on the 31st. Which means I will now have to add that to my profile to quickly pop a couple of multiplayer trophies. It will set me back at least .69% because it has a  whopping 125 trophies before rolling into an additional trophy list with over 50 more trophies. Good Grief! This after having to add Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor last month for the same reason.

So after working all year toward this goal, does this mean I fail? Tell me what you think...

My year at a glance:

• Started 66 games ... finished 63 of them 
  • Finished 19 games started in previous years
  • Made significant progress on about 25 other games talking them from a handful of  trophies earned to almost 100%
  • 40,000 kills in Battlefield Hardline Criminal Activity DLC

Congrats to everyone who completed their goal!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, voyager49 said:

year at a glance

Oh, that's a good idea. I will add some more year total stats to the final posting.

Speaking of, I will be out of town for New Years, but I should have internet and I should be able to generate the stats. Depending on how much time/how good the internet is, I will post them, but if not, I will just run the gather and post the stats on Monday the 3rd.

• Like 4

Here's a sample of End of Year Stats. Let me know if I should add anything else to it:

@SquirlRuler
Original Starting PCG: 83.4%                    November Earned Trophies: 51
Goal PCG: 90%                    November Earned Platinums: 1
November Starting PCG: 85.37%                    November Games Started: 1
Current PCG: 85.87%                    November Games Completed: 1
Month Increase: 0.50%
Total Increase: 2.47%
Total Games Started: 25                     Total Trophies Earned:932
Total Games Completed: 22                    Total Points Earned: 36420
Total Plats Earned: 16
Missed goal by: 4.13%

• Like 2

Besides that i still hid my profile it doens't look good for my goal to maintain 95% average completion as i started two new games since yesterday ? :D I got Nexomon Extinction and wow i love it ? the best Pokémon like game we can get on a non Nintendo console :D and i was talked into Rocket League with all content being free by now i just couldn't resist it anymore :D ... no idea where my average completion is now but it'll be close to 94% so i have to make an effort next year to make things up again :)