What game would you remove from your account

aztekXI

My first thought here is Elder Scrolls Online because I'd need to quit my full time job and all other responsibilities to get that to 100%. But really, I shouldn't say that because It's still do-able, I just don't want to put the time in for it. Same for all the games I have that have had servers go down, I could have gotten all the trophies when the servers we're up, but I didn't. So it's my own problem.

So really, I think it should be Burn Zombie Burn as that game had DLC trophies added but the DLC was never realeased, and the developer has long since been dissolved. So, those trophies are actually impossible to get, and it's nobodies fault but the developers or publishers (tbh I'm not actually sure what happened so it could be either).

I probably over thought this question haha.

Just Wolfenstein II for me. Someone else in the house thought they were on their PSN account, earned one trophy on my account, and then didn't like the game and traded it in for The Outer Worlds. I wouldn't have played it regardless as it isn't my kind of game and that big red E will get buried soon enough so not a big deal, but that is the one game I would delete if I could.

Side note - overall still a win as I am excited for The Outer Worlds!