What game would you remove from your account

aztekXI

If we were to get that option, I'd probably weigh it beteeen:

Solitaire - one game mode doesn't work right, rendering one trophy (and the %100) unobtainable.  Unlikely to ever be patched.

Or

Gwent - 2 game modes disabled without proper warning, rendering a half dozen trophies and the platinum unobtainable.  Unlikely to be re-enabled as the developer is cutting support for consoles in June and pretty much ignoring us.

I enjoy both games, but neither one is working in its entirety.

My friend in college played motorstorm on my profile and now that’s the only thing with an unotainable plat on my profile, I didn’t pay attention to when the servers closed so I’ll never be able to get those multiplayer trophies

oh well I don’t feel like hiding the game either

• Like 1

At this stage probably just GTA V ps3, due to that unobtainable trophy and the fact that the multiplayer in general is apparently full of hackers.

I’d probably remove other games if they gave us the opportunity but this would be the first one to go.

Final Fantasy XV. I already had the season pass, but since I left it alone while I was playing other stuff, now I have to purchase the Royal Edition just to play something that I had already bought since they decided to make the standalone version of Comrades.

• Like 1

Battle Princess of Arcadias - it was recommended to me a long time ago, but I should have researched it before I bought it. It's just not my type of game. Though one day I will plat it. I think I regretted it after that Dinosaur? fight. The increase of difficulty in the beginning kind of put me off.

- The Binding of Issac: Rebirth

A friend visited me and we played Day of The Tentacle when eventually I felt asleep. When I woke up again he's been playing the named game and already got one trophy... I hate this game. 

- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3

Another friend made me start this because I thought I would be a good coop experience. Well, it wasn't...

- Trackmania Turbo

And another friend visited me and said this game would be fun as he played it a lot back in the days. I find it to be super hard and totally non entertaining...

- Proteus

Started this on my own, thought it would be fun and relaxing. Turns out it's just super boring... will try to 100& it anyway.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 9:44 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

APB Reloaded.

Just give a look on my profile...

Killing 10000 enemy players?!? Give me a break. 

Anyway, for me the answer is clear: No Man's Sky. What a boring game.

27 minutes ago, Capukkion23 said:

Skyrim

I wish that, erasing that game from my list, would help me forget that long, endlessly grinding to reach Level 80 and have a Legendary Dragon to spawn....

LOL. Still need to do that, on both PS3 and PS4...

...yeah, it's never going to happen.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

The Witness

- This was going to be my first ever platinum until I came across the challenge. I haven’t had the mental strength since to go back and attempt it again. 

FIFA 18

- Played it with my boyfriend for a while and now it just sits on my list. I keep telling myself I’ll go back to it but probably never will. 

Call of Duty: WWII

- I started this before deciding I wanted to platinum and complete most games. Still want to play it but damn, those DLCs. 

Borderlands - Game of the Year Edition JP

They added DLC trophies by mistake and you can never achieve them because they don't exist in the PSNStore to buy.

And if we can have a second game:

Destiny

I'm too lazy to search for a clan and I'm way to anxious to play with actual teammates. Probably getting screamed at when I screw up... :(