How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Love me some free roam, gta's Far cry, etc.

Every once in awhile, I find a game im good at, and keep playing the game long after all trophies are earned, trying for highscores, leaderboards, speed runs, etc. 

Just not enough time to play all the games I buy. I have close to 3000 games (no digital counted) ranging from snes/gamecube/n64/gameboy advance/ps1/ps2/ps3/ps4/psp/psvita.

I definitely have a collector mentality, as I was at one time trying for a full set of ps2 games. There is a little over 1800 games for north america, and im down to 204 games I need for that full set. Right now, im collecting for vita, and still working on a full rpg set for the ps3, down to 20 on the rpgs. 

That's pretty cool, I've got to admire someone who can put in enough work to build on a collection, even if it's for one system. Do you think you'll ever have a complete set for the PS2?

I'd love a famicom collection with their original boxes. It's more about the artwork that comes with it, nothing seems to come close nowadays. 

The vita is a cool system to collect for, are you sticking to western releases or whatever takes your fancy? 

That's pretty cool, I've got to admire someone who can put in enough work to build on a collection, even if it's for one system. Do you think you'll ever have a complete set for the PS2?

I'd love a famicom collection with their original boxes. It's more about the artwork that comes with it, nothing seems to come close nowadays. 

The vita is a cool system to collect for, are you sticking to western releases or whatever takes your fancy? 

I would have been done already, expect i stared collecting variants. Like Greatest hits versions, bug fix versions, versions with demos, LE, SE, store exclusive versions of the same damn game. I really shouldn't have bothered with that. My list of variants I need are huge. I should have around 1600 different ps2 games, but 200-300 variants already owned too. I would imagine it would be another 500+ games if i got all the variants I have on my list. Just too many to get them all, imo. :( I only try for complete versions, and I try for mint, but some sellers on ebay, don't know what mint means. Missing only 1 manual out of all that ps2 stuff I have. Did I mention i have 7 ps2's. :) 3 are still sealed.

There are 2 mexico only releases, that are sorta hard for me to get, not knowing Spanish, but I know enough people to attempt to buy from a mexico store in the future. I better get that done before its impossible. 

For vita, yes just north american, but there are a few games that are pal, and a few that are English (but japan/hong kong), that i might snag. But there not my main focus. I really wanna get the new Digimon Cyber Sleuth from asia, with the English subs.

Edited by bcks007

Not even close. :-p

39,146 unearned trophies

8 games not listed right now.

It'd look waaaaay better if you'd shut down the F titles in your log :blink::D

You have as three times games with an F then i have in total :huh:xD

@ Topic:

im going steadily downwards, currently 1.983 :)

Hoping to see no more than 2.000 ever again :P:D

Edit:

Found my last entry in mid-Jan stating ~2800 trophies

I'm pretty confident with my progress :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1,832 trophies, some games being ones I don't entirely enjoy (GTA V, HATE THE LOADING TIMES, The Last of Us, those journey trophies draw me away from going for the plat, inFamous, got boring for me real quickly -- I dunno, I made it halfway through the game my first playthrough and liked it. Started fresh, and disliked.), or games with servers offline (PS Home, too meh to play. I believe Midnight Club LA is offline), or the games that have godawful multiplayer (Arkham Origins), or require combat challenges (Arkham series). Then there's the games that won't run on my PS3, making the plats impossible (Uncharted series). All in all, I plan to get through two of the Prince of Persia plats (definitely not Two Thrones, unless someone has a save that skips past the horse race), the two Force Unleashed plats, the Ultimate Ninja Storm plats. 

Seeing how you have to put in some kind of work in getting the trophies to pop up I would say no trophy can be unearned. 

Unattainable trophies are unearned. Like say, if I went to do all the Black Ops 2 trophies, I will still never get the plat for it, because of the Leagues trophy that I do not have. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...