Latest patch made Dark Zone: Safe House and Platinum unobtainable - Thanks Ubisoft for being idiots.UPDATE: April 21st 2020 patch fixed this

I know Massive is the developers of the game but since they don't seem to have any community or support or way of contacting them, I guess we got through Ubisoft.

Here's a thread about the matter on Ubisoft Froms page. There are three answers from Ubisoft here about the matter (check all the pages). They are so far saying that they have notified the developers about it and that they are currently looking in to it. Might be further updates here.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2196398-Dark-Zone-safe-house-Trophy/page2?highlight=trophy

• Like 1

lol, oh Ubiscum! seriously, another patch another colossal failiure. why am I not surprised. I remember at launch, when they felt people were obtaining too much gear too fast, so rolled out a patch to slow everything down, which inadvertantly broke the game giving everyone daily rewards from every possible matchmaking that you could start, and when they realised this it was already too late as everyone had maxxed both trees in 5 hours! then they decided to ruin the experience further by removing matchmaking for over a week.

don't even get me started on the raid. dear lord the moment they took Tencents' money their games just became a mindless, shitty churn just for the sake of it. playing new dawn now and it's not been too bad yet surprinsingly.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

4 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Ubisoft tweeted that they did an update to The Division 2. Has anything changed regarding the trophy or is it still unobtainable?

EDIT; Read the patch notes and no, it doesn't. Typical Ubisoft.

There was a lot wrong with the WONY update. Thus, they are focusing on fixing the game for their core user base. I think they will fix the trophy in time, but I can't blame them for prioritizing the actual gameplay, they are also working from home so, patches will be spread out due to COVID-19.

It does really suck though, this is the last trophy I need for the plat.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

There was a lot wrong with the WONY update. Thus, they are focusing on fixing the game for their core user base. I think they will fix the trophy in time, but I can't blame them for prioritizing the actual gameplay, they are also working from home so, patches will be spread out due to COVID-19.

It does really suck though, this is the last trophy I need for the plat.

100% this.  Warlords released in an extremely buggy and unbalanced state and they are working to get it back in line for their core player base.  I remember seeing a few posts about the trophy being unobtainable on their official forum  Hopefully it's at least on their radar to fix, but at this point they definitely have some bigger issues to worry about.

• Like 1

Not to sound like an entitled gamer, but how hard can it be to 'replace it with something similar'? Bungie had a similar thing happen with Destiny 2 and they fixed it within a few weeks, no problem. If there's a vendor in the Dark Zone, just keep the same title and make it pop upon visiting for the first time. Simple.

I think it's more that there are more problems with the latest update than Ubisoft anticipated and they don't know how to address them all. Poor planning on their part.

19 hours ago, PostalDudeRus said:

Glad you have fun playing. Take a look at this review anyway, for fun.

Good read that. Fair review

6 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

People can enjoy things other people don't. But it looks like you understand that, but I can't tell if it's sarcasm.

Oh right he was being a prick. Been a long day so didnt pick that up straight away. 

Dont know what was the point in that review he sent me. It was bigging ubisoft up apart from the story which i dont tend to care about really. All i want is a fun game i can just pick up and relax with. Millions of people cant be wrong that play these games every year 

Edited by dannyswfc9

7 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Not to sound like an entitled gamer, but how hard can it be to 'replace it with something similar'? Bungie had a similar thing happen with Destiny 2 and they fixed it within a few weeks, no problem. If there's a vendor in the Dark Zone, just keep the same title and make it pop upon visiting for the first time. Simple.

I think it's more that there are more problems with the latest update than Ubisoft anticipated and they don't know how to address them all. Poor planning on their part.

The vendor is right at the entrance of the Dark Zone, you don't even really need to set foot in it. It would be easy to move it to right outside the safe house in the Dark Zone though.