Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

Final Fantasy XV - 7/10 Being the prince of errands has been more fun than the story itself, I suppose you know how bad it is that someone thinks that of a game.

Trillion: God of Destruction - 7/10 Zero variety and repetitive mechanics... I expected more from this game since the art style is really good. Only a pretty face.

Tales from the Borderlands - 9.5/10 Even I am not a fan of the Original Borderlands games basically because I suck at FPS, this game is really good and funny to play with charismatic protagonists and lots of fun. Definitely one of the best games I have played this year.

Mugen Souls: 8/10 I didn't start to play this game this year, I played it 3 or 4 years ago and it was a good game. I am focused on completing that legendary grinding and that isn't fun at all. So bad because this merciless grinding just ruins a good gaming experience. I am obsessed to this platinum now, I cannot help.

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

-  Batman: Arkham City - 7/10 (I liked Asylum better)

-  Fallout: New Vegas - 8/10 (Would have been a bit lower but the DLC kind of saved it for me)

-  Dust: An Elysian Tail - 9/10 (I've been doing a full-game live stream series on YouTube for it and I just remembered how much I love this game)

• 3 weeks later...

Life is Strange (Chapter 4: The Dark Room) - 10/10: Definitely, one of the best games I have played this year. I was never interested on it or some Adventure games like this one or Telltale ones, but, definitely, I have been greatly surprised about this kind of games. Life is Strange has everything, cool protagonists, a cool story and I love how your decisions really affect the story of the game. 

Trillion: God of Destruction (second review): Well, I didn't like this game the first time I played it, basically because I found it very confusing and it looked like Trillion was invincible, but once you know what to do, the game starts to be much better than the original impression you have of it. The artstyle is still the best part of the game and after getting the True ending, I feel a great respect for Zeabolos. 8.5/10

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - 8/10: Well, I played the original version for this game on PS3 and found it harder than this revamp version. The game is cool and luckily it doesn't includes that annoying 100,000,000 gold trophy. I am enjoying the game again, but, yeah, it has minimal changes so far. I still need to get the "True" ending where it seems there are more changes.

Edited by Iris Heart

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Psychonauts: 8/10

Despite the awful camera, this game is a very good game and even the mechanics can be a bit imprecise, once you get used to them, you can enjoy the game.

Characters can be ugly for some people, but I don't think that and they remind me of Jhonen Vasquez art (Invader Zim). besides, Richard Horvitz lends his voice to Raz (and he did the same on Invader Zim too). Well, I love the game and it's very enjoyable.

Persona 4 Golden: 9/10

Maybe theonly thing that I don't like about this game is that you need to wait for several days (in game) for the story progresses. There are a lot of things to do while waiting for the next event, like fishing, socialize, being a part of a club, working, visit old dungeons... so, it's not so boring at all, but sometimes, I think I will not have enough time tocomplete all of the objectives. Well, great game and one of the PS Vita jewels.

Batman: Arkham City 9.5/10

This game is definitely a masterpiece. The story mode was great and despite I was a bit overwhelmed because of the open world, in fact, it isn't so big and it was fun walking around Arkham City. the Riddler's trophies were a bit more complicated to solve than the ones in Arkham Asylum but it was very satisfactory when I could figure how to solved them. Now, I am trying to complete the campaigns and althought they are fun, it's kinda annoying that I fail because of my lack of skills. Definitely, will gonna be a plat that I will gonna be proud to get.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax 8/10

Well, rating this game will be hard since the characters has not a true development in the game and the story mode is practically null, maybe because it's a game for the fans of every anime series involved here. Since I only have watched Sword Art Online, and I heard a bit about Toradora and Durararara!, I am missing a lot of references and funny moments that probably I would enjoy more if I would have a decent knowledge of the characters. The gameply is easy to learn and it's a very basic one, not at the same level as more complicated games like Guilty Gear or King of Fighters, but it's a good game.

Edited by Iris Heart

Beyond: Two Souls 7/10

The story was pretty interesting, albeit predictable. The psychic parts of the game are really fun, some others part not so much. You can't skip cutscenes, that shit sucks. I have no idea why they made cutscenes unskippable when you have to go back through the story for the other story branches. 

• 8 months later...

Destiny 2 - 7/10,  could be an 8 except Dlc trophies are grindy as hell, and playing solo sucks.

Deus ex: mankind divided - 8/10, really fun gameplay, love the stealth. Story isnt bad, but breach looks like a lot of time..could be used doing something more productive like playing...

Tetris effect - 9/10, not a tetris verteran, but like games that push your skill to the limit. The music and effects are cool, and i cant put it down... -_-