STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

Okay I think I got my list down, so here it is:

#COOKWITHME: N/A

#DANCEWITHME: Taiko no Tatsujin V Version: Rhythm Game

#CRAFTWITHME: Dead Rising 2: You have to build every combo weapon in the game for a trophy and it's the PS4 Version

#HANGOUTWITHME: Need for Speed Payback: One trophy requires you to play 10 Ranked Speedlists which is against other people

#READWITHME: The Wolf Among Us: PS4 Version

#LEARNWITHME: N/A

#GETREADYWITHME: N/A

#SOLVEWITHME: Death Squared: Puzzle Game

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Everybody's Golf: Sports Game that is an Ultra Rare Plat

#BONDWITHME: God Of War[2018]

#WORKOUTWITHME: The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition: Action RPG

#FIGHTWITHME: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Fighting Game

#TRAVELWITHME: Watch Dogs 2

#GAMEWITHME: Helldivers: Ultra Rare Plat

I'll try to think of games for the three categories I don't have anything for, but for now this will do!

Edited by IzTriicky__
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

All my games will be NA and PS4.

I might come up with a different game to replace KH:BBS, since it's the only one that doesn't fit my mask/disease/isolation theme. The problem is I don't have very many movie-based games. I could put Spider-Man there, but I'd need a replacement for outfits. @Rune_Crys Does wrestling count for #WATCHWITHME? Not that I'd play a wrestling game, but the main character in Guacamelee is a luchador.

I thought the same thing. I guess it depends on how you define "playable," since some games feature characters that you don't immediately control.

Another option would be to change the ultra challenge to playing as two or more playable characters.

When I originally read it, that's what I actually thought it said which would make a lot more sense. I'm trying to think of an example of a game like this though... DMC games (Dante and Virgil), Tekken (whole Kazama family), Resident Evil 7 (sisters are playable characters), and Crash Bandicoot (Crash and Coco)? Guess there are options if OP decides to change it.

Came up with my list, some games might be pushing to hard on some categories but I think it will work. 

#CookWithMe -

#DanceSingWithMe - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Ultra)

#CraftWithMe -Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Does this count? You can in theory craft better items by combining them)

#HangOutWithMe - Tron Evolution (Ultra)

#ReadWithMe -

#LearnWithMe - infamous 2 (Ultra)

#GetReadyWithMe - Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (Ultra)

#SolveWithMe - Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (Ultra)

#StayHomeAndWatch - LEGO Movie: The Videogame

#BondWithMe -

#WorkoutWithMe - God of War (2005)

#FightWithMe - Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3)(Ultra) (don't know if this fits here, it has fighting game style mechanics like pulling combos and combinations)

#TravelWithMe - Destroy All Humans (Ultra) 

#GameWithMe - Sly 3

Some of them are placeholders, which I might change later

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

Here's my List:

#COOKWITHME - Zanki Zero: Last Beginning

#DANCESINGWITHME - NieR: Automata

#CRAFTWITHME (Ultra) - Resident Evil 2 (combining items counts as crafting right?)

#HANGOUTWITHME - Persona 5

#READWITHME - Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

#LEARNWITHME (Ultra) - Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

#GETREADYWITHME (Ultra) - Marvel's Spider-Man

#SOLVEWITHME (Alternative) - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (does this count as solving a mystery?)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

#BONDWITHME (Ultra) - A Plague Tale: Innocence

#WORKOUTWITHME - Bayonetta (that counts as an action RPG right?)

#FIGHTWITHME - Darksiders 3

#TRAVELWITHME (Ultra) - Horizon: Zero Dawn

#GAMEWITHME (Ultra) - Catherine: Full Body

Adding two more games since the total categories went up to 14.

#DANCEWITHME - Persona 5 Royal

The opening's song was pretty good, so I assume the soundtrack is very good.   

#LEARNWITHME - The Princess Guide

There is a trophy for learning all the skills. I believe you're allowed to freely the skills in any order you like; so there is not a skill tree.

@Rune_Crys If I complete a platinum in every category, could I ask for a badge from a previous milestone instead? 

4 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Okay, here is the Spreadsheet, set up to be as easy to edit as possible so I don't need to do too much to keep track

Thanks for the spreadsheet, @Kristycism. Since you have confidence in it and are helping me with getting specifics, I'll expand the limit a bit, up to 50 participants. I still have to put down a list of people participating which can get pretty heavy to get through and I don't think that the thread will support a really huge list of names. xD I will close sign-ups on May 1, the start date, but as I said, I won't mind if people do their own type of participation in the event. I'll even put a list for anyone who couldn't sign up but wants to do the challenge regardless, so you get some recognition even if you don't get a badge. ;)

Also, Kristy, if you must know the regions, all of my games are good old North American. I am not really shell out the shekkels to get a Japanese or European account just to region stack since you can't use your American bank card on a European account, you have to pay an arm and leg for game cards to add funds.

@gruffiiti, @Redbeard-Rik, you're approved. (Though I don't know if I can handle Redbeard-rik's avatar xD) Welcome to the thread. Be sure to put a list of games soon.

I've also updated my list with entries in BOND and READ. I edited my post with the list for ease of reference.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to check the new lists! @IzTriicky__, @maiathewinners, @Sefaerys, and @Kristycism, all great lists. ;)

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 2

My first list

#COOKWITHME:  LEGO Lord of The Rings

#DANCESINGWITHME: LEGO The Movie

#CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed: Revelations

#HANGOUTWITHME: Air Conflicts: Vietnam

#READWITHME: TBA

#LEARNWITHME: TBA

#GETREADYWITHME: TBA

#SOLVEWITHME: TBA

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: TBA

#BONDWITHME: TBA

#WORKOUTWITHME: Five Night's At Freddy's: Help Wanted

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat

#TRAVELWITHME: Minecraft

#GAMEWITHME: that one will be easy, but I don't want to waste a potential category, so I'll leave it empty for now

That's... quite a lot of TBA's... If someone can help with filling them, I'll appreciate that. Note, that with me having PS3 only, the choices are restricted. And i hope to get games for all Ultra Challenges.

Edited by Varhur
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Varhur said:

My first list

#COOKWITHME:  LEGO Lord of The Rings

#DANCESINGWITHME: LEGO The Movie

#CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed: Revelations

#HANGOUTWITHME: Air Conflicts: Vietnam

#READWITHME: TBA

#LEARNWITHME: TBA

#GETREADYWITHME: TBA

#SOLVEWITHME: TBA

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: TBA

#BONDWITHME: TBA

#WORKOUTWITHME: Five Night's At Freddy's: Help Wanted

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat

#TRAVELWITHME: Minecraft

#GAMEWITHME: that one will be easy, but I don't want to waste a potential category, so I'll leave it empty for now

That's... quite a lot of TBA's... If someone can help with filling them, I'll appreciate that. Note, that with me having PS3 only, the choices are restricted

@Varhur, I don't have you on the list, but I'll approve this anyways, although it will get really difficult if the PS3 is your only trophy console because it's sort of lacking support now. However, I understand that not everyone has the funds to trophy hunt on anything but a PS3 and there are a few decent games. (Ratchet and Clank Future trilogy and older LEGO games.) For WATCH, there are plenty of EZPZ movie-tiein games like Disney's UP or Megamind if you want to use them. I won't judge you. ;)

I am going to stop adding participants to my database as @Kristycism has made a spreadsheet and I'm sure she/he(I assume you're a girl, Kristy? Sorry!) will update constantly. This will give me time to finish those last three puzzles in Link-a-Pix Deluxe. (Word of advice, Pic-a-Pix games are very time consuming despite being puzzle games, so be committed to a long haul. I still have to get 100+ puzzles on Pic-A-Pix Classic 2. :()

Edited by Rune_Crys

8 hours ago, Kristycism said:

@ladynadiad - Akiba's Beat doesn't have any rhythm elements to it (which I was disappointed by as it makes it seem like it does). Do you still want it there or do you want to swap? It'll fit for the basic category, just not the Ultra Challenge. If you do go for it, what region? Also PS4 or Vita for Death Mark?

Yeah, I thought it did mention it does on the box, obviously I've not played it yet.  I don't own anything with rhythm elements otherwise (that I know of) so it's fine for the regular.  NA Vita version and same for Death Mark.  I'm only nuts enough to import if no NA version exists.

My list so far, will fill in blanks in the next week. Thanks again

#COOKWITHME - Persona 5 Royal  (Ultra)  The restaurant giant burger eating it all mini game

#DANCESINGWITHME - Persona 4 Dancing All Night (AS) PS4 (Rhythm game - Ultra)

#CRAFTWITHME - 

#HANGOUTWITHME - 

#READWITHME - Yu-No : A Girl Who Chants Love of The Bound of This World (Ultra)

#LEARNWITHME  - 

#GETREADYWITHME  - Diaster Report 4 Summer Memories

#SOLVEWITHME (Alternative) - Glass Masquerade 2 (jigsaw puzzle game) (Ultra)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - The Golf Club 2019 or Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing  

#BONDWITHME  - 

#WORKOUTWITHME - Ghost Giant PSVR (Ultra)

#FIGHTWITHME - One Punch Man : A Hero Nobody Knows (Ultra)

#TRAVELWITHME  - 

#GAMEWITHME - 

Edited by AffectatiousDonk
  • Like 1

Hi !  I'd like to join if there is enough space left, pretty nice event :) 

Here's my list :

#cook : Overcooked 2  (ultra) 

#dance : none

#Craft :  Deponia 2 (ultra) 

#hangout : Bortherlands 3 (ultra) 

#read : none

#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate

#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 

#Stayhome : Assassins Creed Freedom Cry ( 5 points) 

#Bond : God of War (ultra) 

#workout : FarCry New Dawn 

#Fight : Days Gone 

#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) 

#Game : Spyro 3 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Hi !  I'd like to join if there is enough space left, pretty nice event :) 

Okay, you're approved. Great list. ;)

@AffectatiousDonk, great list. Even though the hamburger eating event is not actual cooking, I'll allow it since it involves food of some kind. *goes to edit that part*

31 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Put me down for this.

Oh cool, one of the bigwigs wants to join! Sure, you're definitely approved, @Dr_Mayus! Welcome to the event, and good luck! ;)

• Like 3

Just now, Rune_Crys said:

Okay, you're approved. Great list. ;)

@AffectatiousDonk, great list. Even though the hamburger eating event is not actual cooking, I'll allow it since it involves food of some kind. *goes to edit that part*

Oh cool, one of the bigwigs wants to join! Sure, you're definitely approved, @Dr_Mayus! Welcome to the event, and good luck! ;)

Quick question (as I am doing my list now) for #WORKOUTWITHME: the Ultra Challenge says it has to be a VR game...lots of people don't have a VR game. Could we maybe plat a Workout game instead? I have one in mind that I want to finish and it still requires you to move around and fits the title a little more :)

Just asking.

If there is still space I would like to join as well:

COOK - Kingdom Hearts 3

DANCE - Nier Automata or Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

CRAFT - Far Cry 3

HANGOUT - Watch Dogs 2

READ - Danganronpa 2

LEARN - Persona 5 Royal

GET READY- Akiba's Trip

SOLVE - Sherlock Holmes Devil's Daughter or LA Noire

STAY/WATCH - Wipeout 2 or Lego Marvel's Avengers

BOND - God of War 2018

WORKOUT - Indivisible or Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

FIGHT - Diablo 3 or Days Gone

TRAVEL - Destroy All Humans 2

GAME - Bioshock or Alice Madness Returns

I'm working from home and my motivation to play stuff is pretty low. I'm hoping this will be good motivation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Quick question (as I am doing my list now) for #WORKOUTWITHME: the Ultra Challenge says it has to be a VR game...lots of people don't have a VR game. Could we maybe plat a Workout game instead? I have one in mind that I want to finish and it still requires you to move around and fits the title a little more

Like Nintendo's Ring Fit? Sure, as long as the game requires you to get out of your chair and move your body, that's fine. I only put VR down as that's the obvious thing, but I know VR sets are super-expensive and difficult to come by right now, so I'll fix that in post. ;)

Just now, Rune_Crys said:

Like Nintendo's Ring Fit? Sure, as long as the game requires you to get out of your chair and move your body, that's fine. I only put VR down as that's the obvious thing, but I know VR sets are super-expensive and difficult to come by right now, so I'll fix that in post. ;)

Yeah there are games like EA Sports Active 2, Get Fit with Mel B, Zumba etc.

The one I want to plat is miCoach.

My list is almost complete; only 2 categories that I don't have any idea what to pick currently (it's really annoying that I can't search trophy descriptions, only their names).

COOK - Nothing currently and no idea

DANCE - Yakuza 5 - PS3/NA (Ultra) Karaoke + Haruka's job as an idol

CRAFT - Can't find anything right now

HANGOUT - Scribblenauts Showdown (Ultra) Four's A Crowd trophy

READ - Steins;Gate - PS3/NA (Ultra) All Worldlines Complete trophy

LEARN - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ultra) Fully Loaded trophy

GET READY - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - PS3 (Ultra) Fashionista trophy

SOLVE - Q.U.B.E. 2 (Ultra) QUBE is a first-person puzzle game ala Portal and Quantum Conundrum

STAY/WATCH - Project Cars 2 (Ultra) Considering the Plat is Ultra Rare, I'd assume it counts.

BOND - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Ultra) Sam and a spoiler epilogue character are playable and part of Nathan's family.

WORKOUT - Fit in Six (Ultra) Playstation Move fitness game

FIGHT - River City Girls (Ultra) Beat-'em up in the Kunio universe.

TRAVEL - Assassin's Creed: Revelations - PS4 (Ultra) AC games are open-world games.

GAME -  Wheel of Fortune - PS3/Plat (Ultra) Stupid million dollar trophy...

Only 2 categories missing games as of right now. With the addition of Move exercice game, which I legit forgot I owned some, I might be able to do a full Ultra... if I can find some games for the missing categories.

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 1

OK here is my list :D Everything is the North American version

#COOKWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Sims 4  0/51 trophies

#DANCESINGWITHME: Ultra Challenge: TV Superstars 37/51

#CRAFTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Bioshock  -PS4 0/66

#HANGOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Zombie Tycoon 2 20/37 trophies 

#READWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Steins;Gate - PS3 8/42 trophies

#LEARNWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 2 48/55 trophies

#GETREADYWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 10/42

#SOLVEWITHME: Ultra Challenge Master Reboot 4/21 trophies

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Ultra Challenge: UFC 2009 Undisputed 8/31 trophies

#BONDWITHME: Ultra Challenge: God of War[2018] 0/37 trophies

#WORKOUTWITHME: Alternative Ultra Challenge: MiCoach 8/26 trophies

#FIGHTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Shenmue 6/29 trophies

#TRAVELWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Nier Automata 0/48

#GAMEWITHME: Ultra Challenge:  Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland %4.66 - Ultra Rare 1/21 trophies

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Okay, really looked through my games and think I have solid picks for all but one category now.  Left Travel open because I have a bunch of games that qualify and I really don't want to lock into one particular game there.  This list already is going to take a long time to finish, but also will knock off some very old games from my backlog along with starting some new games that I've been meaning to play.  I think I covered which region and platform it is for all the ones that needed it, but if there is one missing, assume NA and my about me has a listing of all my unplayed games and which platforms I own them on.

COOK - Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (not sure yet if this will be regular or ultra, it definitely has recipes to collect to make food though)

DANCE -  Akiba's Beat (NA Vita)

CRAFT -  Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (there are 4 trophies for crafting items)

HANGOUT - Hero Must Die. Again

READ -  Death Mark (NA Vita)

LEARN -  Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

GET READY -  Tales of Symphonia

SOLVE - Word Search by POWGI (NA PS4)

STAY/WATCH -  Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

BOND -  Nier

WORKOUT -  Dark Cloud

FIGHT - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (it's a beat 'em up, so it qualifies for ultra)

TRAVEL -  going to leave this one open for now since I have many possible games for it

GAME -   Dark Cloud 2

• Like 1