TLOU 2 spoilers galore and also Ghost of Tsushima delayed

sony and nd are a embarassment at the moment.. I get that sony isn't financially strong right before the release of major titles and a new console, but they're getting arrogant and desperate, and druckman has literally sunk his own company regardless of politics or Tlou 2 just because of how he treated his staff.

so whilst i think this game will sell well enough as millions out there have stayed away from the leaks. I gurantee there will be another shitstorm by june 23rd.

when you make something that is widely appreciated by all, you have an obligation to your fans to at the very least, not do the source material a disservice when moving forward with sequels. This was another woke elitist arrogant prick trying to force feed an agenda wrapped in a deciving package. I hope it flops just to see Neil's meltdown on twitter but i doubt it will, hell it's sales will certainly exceed any new expectations they have.

false flagging youtubers into submission, not paying their staff what next.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Honestly, if they did that out of purpose of being a marketing move, they would have to be really, really, REALLY dumb...

Everything is possible at this point.

In my opinion a marketing move has the same % of "an ex-employee who has not been paid has spread everything on the internet"

I mean, I'm reading here and there messages from people who (they say) canceled their pre-order and other people who want the game to be released today to get rid of curiosity.

Think that I've read spoilers in a Just Cause 4 thread... and in any case I'll wait a couple of days after 19th and see

Edited by X_Wizi_X

2 hours ago, MCH-MONOH7DRAT3 said:

They already deleted my topic TWICE with link to full leak footage  1f620.png 

Because it’s already being discussed here. Duplicate topics get merged so your posts haven’t been deleted, they’re in this thread discussing the very thing you wanted to discuss. 

26 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So Joel is getting killed after 90 minutes in the the game? Wow! And then at one point you play the killer to hunt down Ellie? Double wow!

The first question - no chance. The game is apparently super long. Their "biggest game ever".

Spoiler

And there is a lot of stuff before he even joins Ellie, if I'm not mistaken. Parts of the game that weren't recorded.

28 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

The first question - no chance. The game is apparently super long. Their "biggest game ever".

Reveal hidden contents

And there is a lot of stuff before he even joins Ellie, if I'm not mistaken. Parts of the game that weren't recorded.

Fact remains though is that the story is still fucked.

Joel gets clubbed to death by a golf club and spat on by Senator Armstrong and Ellie gets beaten to death (presumably). They also force you to take control of "Ma'am" and off those characters whom we've come to love after spending lots of hours with in TLoU 1, by some half assed QTE. 

Edited by PooPooBlast

Just now, PooPooBlast said:

Reveal hidden contents

Joel gets clubbed to death by a golf club and spat on by Senator Armstrong and Ellie gets beaten to death (presumably). They also force you to take control of Ma'am and off those characters by some half assed QTE. 

Yeah, I know. I'm just talking about when that happens in the game.

5 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Joel gets clubbed to death by a golf club and spat on by Senator Armstrong and Ellie gets beaten to death (presumably). They also force you to take control of "Ma'am" and off those characters by some half assed QTE. 

I was expecting Joel death but not like this , he could as well got loose brick to head while travelling with Ellie . As for our Strong Lady i was sure about playing as her too , on first trailer, that character wasn't looking that buff . Story got messed up badly all thanks to narcissistic director and bunch of spineless writers . Hope Sony will make him responsible for sales that are bound to tank ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Me forced to play as a transgender feminist harpies on steroids lashes out at everybody around .... no way buying this title thanks naughty dog and 60$ saved

Why not? Do bulky women on "steroids" make you feel insecure? 

• Like 2