A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Final update before PS5 drops, managed to knock out and platinum MediEvil finally. I was cutting it pretty close to launch there with my procrastinating lol. Great remake overall, it was cool seeing this game with a modern coat of paint. A side from the camera being kinda wonky every once in a while in tight spaces it played like the champ. I hope they end up remaking the sequel eventually, Sir Daniel Fortesque's a G. Now to wait patiently till 6am when I can pick up my PS5 and enjoy my mini next gen vacation...?

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Doom (16%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Final update before PS5 drops, managed to knock out and platinum MediEvil finally. I was cutting it pretty close to launch there with my procrastinating lol. Great remake overall, it was cool seeing this game with a modern coat of paint. A side from the camera being kinda wonky every once in a while in tight spaces it played like the champ. I hope they end up remaking the sequel eventually, Sir Daniel Fortesque's a G. Now to wait patiently till 6am when I can pick up my PS5 and enjoy my mini next gen vacation...1f44c.png

Reveal hidden contents

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5)

Doom (16%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

I've been playing that one lately too and it's really good! I remember loving the original and this one doesn't disappoint!

• Like 1

@Pray_4_the_End Nice one on completing Medievil. That game interests me and really want to try it i've never played a Medievil game before Im probably gonna put it on my christmas list for sure as i have seen a lot of good things said about it. (The only Medievil experience was play with Sir Daniel in PLaystation All stars Battle royale)

I hope you enjoy your Next gen vacation :) Think of us in the Uk and the Rest of Europe Who have got to wait till next thursday FFS

• Like 1

To add some Incentivize People to push through and keep coming back to there pyramid i have decided to do this

PRIZES INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

As of the 15th November 2020 I will Doing a New Leaderboard Running through to 31st December 2021 The winner will win a PSN Voucher worth £/$10.

The Leaderboard scoring system will be like this

1 point per ticked/crossed off game (complete one playthrough of the game For example playing through Miles Morales once)

2 points per platinum (optional to platinum the games (I know some people go beyond just a playthrough so you can now gain two extra points on top of the 1 point)

3 points per completed pyramid (Only for Pyramids that have been started in between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021 However you can earn points for completed/platinumed games on already started pyramids for example pyramids started in 2020)

10 Points per Completed Pyramid with all games Platinumed (non-Platinum games don't count but you must say if you have 100 % of the trophies and I will be checking lol) (same as above Only for Pyramids that have been started in between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021 However you can earn points for completed/platinumed games on already started pyramids for example pyramids started in 2020

Any questions please ask:)

If this is Inspired you to join start your pyramid straight away today.

What does everyone think of this idea????

@arsenal4life1471 @MikkelEhlers @brenika @TheUntold_Truth  @Slugger_VII @Koro249 @Pray_4_the_End  @Barbeqmeister   @be_minor@FFATMA @lucky0ne16 @gazdavis11 @Dethfuse @MICSAM89 @HummelsSmythe@Princess_Nagisa@Rello-Evante  @Phantochi@Mr-ttaM@dark_knight360

Edited by arsenal4life1471
Bringing date Forward for start time :)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

To add some Incentivize People to push through and keep coming back to there pyramid i have decided to do this

PRIZES INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

As of the 1st January 2021 I will Doing a New Leaderboard Running through to 31st December 2021 The winner will win a PSN Voucher worth £/$10.

1 point per ticked/crossed off game (complete one playthrough of the game For example playing through Miles Morales once)

2 points per platinum (optional to platinum the games (I know some people go beyond just a playthrough so you can now gain two extra points on top of the 1 point)

3 points per completed pyramid (Only for Pyramids that have been started in between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021 However you can earn points for completed/platinumed games on already started pyramids for example pyramids started in 2020)

10 Points per Completed Pyramid with all games Platinumed (non-Platinum games don't count but you must say if you have 100 % of the trophies and I will be checking lol) (same as above Only for Pyramids that have been started in between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021 However you can earn points for completed/platinumed games on already started pyramids for example pyramids started in 2020

Any questions please ask:)

If this is Inspired you to join start your pyramid straight away today.

What does everyone think of this idea????

@arsenal4life1471 @MikkelEhlers @brenika @TheUntold_Truth  @Slugger_VII @Koro249 @Pray_4_the_End  @Barbeqmeister   @be_minor@FFATMA @lucky0ne16 @gazdavis11 @Dethfuse @MICSAM89 @HummelsSmythe@Princess_Nagisa@Rello-Evante  @Phantochi@Mr-ttaM@dark_knight360

That's awesome! Since i'm not getting a ps5 anytime soon, 2021 will be the year of the backlog for me. We will be able to start a new fresh pyramid on Jan 1st to go for those 3 points? Also, it's probably a good idea to add a few rules regarding 30mins plats, because you know how it is lol

Good stuff @arsenal4life1471 Nice idea to make it competitive if people want to go that route. If not they can continue to just work their pyramid casually. 

I have a pyramid update! Beat the racer play through on NFS: Rivals and rolled credits. This grew on me a bit compared to the first time I played it. I don’t know how it compares to payback and heat but it has definitely sparked my interest in those two titles. I could see myself coming back to get the platinum on this.

Also, this opens up level three just in time for my PS5 to arrive tomorrow :D

LEVEL ONE

Ikenfell (PS4) :platinum:

LEVEL TWO

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) :gold:

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Astro Bot (PS5) *PS5 Swap*

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) *Normal Swap*

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Dark souls Remastered (PS4)

Kingdom Come Deliverence (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

• Like 1

HI @Phantochi No I would rather you didn't start a fresh one on the 1st Jan 2021 as Everyone will decide to skip finishing there List and start a fresh  but to compromise I have Brought the start date Forward for the Start Of the new Leaderbaord to the 15th November 2020 and run from then till 31st December 2021. I think thats a fair thing. What do you think?? (The date change stays lol)

Nice one @Slugger_VII I have just played Rivals myself and thought it was a great game and will look to go back to it and do a cop career one day.

JUST TO SAY THE START DATE OF THE NEW LEADERBOARD HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD FROM THE 1ST JAN 2021 TO 15TH NOVEMBER 2020 (THIS SUNDAY) AND WILL RUN TILL 31ST DECEMBER 2021.  REMEMBER WHOEVER IS TOP WILL WIN $/£10 PSN VOUCHER FROM YOURS TRULY :). (THIS IS STILL CASUAL I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD AD AN INCENTIVE LOL)

Edited by arsenal4life1471

Sounds good Arsenal!

I'm finally working my way through Kingdom Hearts 3, I expect to be able to cross that one off either tonight or tomorrow!  Then I think I might finish off Dragon Quest XI.  My PS5 appears to be delayed until Nov 18th delivery, but at least it's in transit!  If it really is the 18th for my delivery, I think I can get both of these games completed, as I think I'm over halfway finished XI.

• Like 1

Thats a shame about your ps5 being delayed @FFATMA but you still will get it before us in the uk lol. Its good to see your starting to pick up some momentum now :)!! I would love to try a kingdom hearts game for the disney side of things but put off as i don't like final fantasy or games like it. Although kingdom hearts 3 looks cool though

• Like 1

Just wrapped up Miles Morales a while ago on PS5 and I'm thoroughly impressed. Virtually no load times while playing this game and its still kinda shocking, it's such a time saver. Overall the game was short, sweet, and soo fun to play like it's predecessor. The graphics are crazy good and I didn't even see so much as a stutter throughout my entire play through. Almost temped to hop right into NG+ and go for the plat since I'm pretty close, but I really wanna hack some people up in AC Valhalla so I'll probably hold off on running it back for a bit while I satisfy that urge lol.

Spoiler

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) (92%)

Doom (16%)

Level 5

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

• Like 1

@arsenal4life1471 if the new leaderboard starts November 15th, will our current pyramid count towards it or do we make a new one? Also on the pyramid note, I got my PS5 and beat Astrobot.

Definitely don’t pass this up when you get your PS5. It is a great experience showcasing the new controller and is a perfect love letter to Sony gaming. Highly recommended!!

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Astro Bot (PS5) *PS5 Swap* :gold:

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) *Normal Swap*

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

Level One

The Outer Worlds 

Level Two

The Last Guardian

Days Gone 

Level Three

Far Cry 5 

Prey

Far Cry 4  

Level Four

Bioshock

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Darksiders 2

Mafia 3

Level Five

Watchdogs 2

The Last of Us

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Infamous Second Son

The Order 1886

list update: Far Cry 4 is done (platinum as well) and that was a bloody chore. Definitely my least favourite

• Like 1

Today's the 15th November 2020 so the New Leaderboard is active any games completed now will go towards that leaderboard good luck everyone and remember £/$10 voucher up for grabs!!

Everyone carries on as normal so no need to start a new pyramid until you complete your current one :)

Just to remind every one here is the new rules and points system

3 points per completed pyramid (Only for Pyramids that have been started in between 15th November 2020 (today) and 31st December 2021 However you can earn points for completed/platinumed games on already started pyramids for example pyramids started in 2020)

10 Points per Completed Pyramid with all games Platinumed (non-Platinum games don't count but you must say if you PLatinum no need to get 100 %of the trophies and I will be checking lol) (same as above Only for Pyramids that have been started in between 15th november 2020 (today) and 31st December 2021 However you can earn points for completed/platinumed games on already started pyramids for example pyramids started in before 15th Novmeber 2020

NO 30min PLatinums allowed!!

Who is going to Get the first points on the board?!?!?!?

If we’re carrying on as normal, I might have the first point on the board! I just beat Miles Morales. Awesome game and I can’t wait to see what they do with the next full Spiderman game. The game is beautiful and just as fun as the original spiderman. 

Two days ago I also platinumed Astrobot. It was before the 15th though so that won’t go for any points. 

LEVEL ONE

LEVEL TWO

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Astro Bot (PS5) *PS5 Swap* :platinum:

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Spiderman: MM (PS5) :gold:(Beat Nov 16)

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

Edited by Slugger_VII
  • Like 1

here is my updated list of games i finished, been busy with school to finish the 2 other games 

LEVEL 1
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (ps3)

Level 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel DLC (Ps3)
Borderlands 1 (ps4)

Level 3
Borderlands 1 Dlc(ps4)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Ps4)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel dlc (ps4)

Level 4
BattleField Bad Company  (ps3)
Borderlands 2 (ps4)
Borderlands 2 dlc (ps4)

Medieval 100 plat.

Level 5
Battlefield hardline ps3 all dlc but 40k kills

Battlefield bad company 2 dlc finished dlc 1 and 3,

man-eater ps5 plat

mass effect 2 100 percent

Maddon 18 plat 

Level 1

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Level 2

Knack

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Level 3

Minecraft Dungeons

Detroit Become Human

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Level 4

FFVIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

The Last of Us 2

Level 5

RDR2

Dragon Quest XI

Miles Morales Spiderman

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5 Royal

I was able to get Kingdom Hearts 3 done, great game!  At one point, I sat through something like 45 minutes of cut scenes and I understood almost a quarter of what was going on in the story!  Even with the crazy story though, I definitely recommend the game!  I didn't get a chance to start working on Dragon Quest XI yet though.  I have some trophies I want to clean up on KH3, maybe go for the platinum, but with the PS5 arriving in the next few days (finally!), I don't know if I'll get that done.

4 of my 7 finished games are fully platinumed!  Good ratio I think!

Edited by FFATMA

@arsenal4life1471 since I got my PS5, I have a few games that aren’t on this pyramid so I’m going to start juggling once i platinum Miles Morales. I have Bug Snax, AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion. In between playing those, I think the next one on my pyramid I’m going to shoot for is Dark Souls Remastered. 

I eventually want to get and play Demon Souls on PS5 but I want to get through Dark Souls 1-3 since I already own those. I’m trying not to add to my backlog any further ?

@arsenal4life1471 Quick question! With platinums garnering extra points, are we able to earn platinums on old pyramids and have them count for points?

For example: I beat all of my games on Pyramid 1. That pyramid is complete and I move onto a second pyramid. While working on my 2nd pyramid I decide to go back to platinum a game on my first pyramid. Do I get points for that? Or do we lock in a pyramids score when we move to a new one?