Trophy thoughts?

djb5f

I am sure it will be easy like other POWGI games, guess I am more interested in what kind of puzzle game this is?

From the POWGI games I played, I enjoyed some (Fifty Words for example) but not others (One Word for example).

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Really like these. Used to do them in the newspaper while on the train. Hope there is a Vita version coming too.

From their website:

"The PlayStation Vita version of this game has been delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Cross-buy entitlements are included with the PS4 version in anticipation of its future release."

Edited by slammajamma28

According to lightwood, it's a 1h platinum.

"'I think it'll be a 1-hr platinum with a guide, and it's one of those where you can set up all the solutions except for one letter, so it can register on PSNProfiles.com as only taking about 5 minutes, if you're into that kind of thing  :)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, slammajamma28 said:

From their website:

"The PlayStation Vita version of this game has been delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Cross-buy entitlements are included with the PS4 version in anticipation of its future release."

I've been assured that if you purchase the PS4 game, it will come with an entitlement to the Vita version later. I'm afraid I have no idea how long that might be. The game is done and submitted but parts of the process have been more greatly impacted by the current situation than we have.

11 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

My concern on this is more the changes to Vita licensing fees. I understand from recent Rat tweets that it is going to be extremely costly for EU Vita stacks going forward.

Sony is hell bent on destroying the Vita.

This is due to PEGI fee changes. The impact on Vita is unfortunate, but coincidental.

1 hour ago, knoef_NL said:

According to lightwood, it's a 1h platinum.

"'I think it'll be a 1-hr platinum with a guide, and it's one of those where you can set up all the solutions except for one letter, so it can register on PSNProfiles.com as only taking about 5 minutes, if you're into that kind of thing  :)

Challenge accepted ;). 

Again :).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, luckydonut said:

This is due to PEGI fee changes. The impact on Vita is unfortunate, but coincidental.

But I understand the fee changes are significantly less of an impact for PS4 titles - there is some work around for indies, but that only applies to PS4 not Vita?

10 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Really like these. Used to do them in the newspaper while on the train.

Ditto! 

10 hours ago, luckydonut said:

It's a codebreaking game featuring quotes by famous people.

Some screenshots here:

https://www.lightwoodgames.com/crypto-by-powgi/

Release date: Tuesday 19th May.

Look great!

We're about due for another Pic-A-Pix game, right? ?

On 17/05/2020 at 2:30 AM, glurak400 said:

what about the eu germany usk? they are not pegi!

Our games are not rated in Germany. Official age rating systems are only required for boxed physical games in most countries, so digital stores implement it as they see fit. For 3+ / 7+ games, we don't need an USK rating if we have PEGI.

On 17/05/2020 at 3:18 AM, Takutolover said:

This coming out May 26 area?

May 19th. Tomorrow!

12 hours ago, glurak400 said:

a ps vita version come in the next months?

I'm afraid I just don't know how soon it will be. The delays are beyond our control right now. The game is done, but some parts of the publishing process are more greatly impacted by working from home than others.

• Like 2

On 21.5.2020 at 0:03 PM, luckydonut said:

I'm afraid I just don't know how soon it will be. The delays are beyond our control right now. The game is done, but some parts of the publishing process are more greatly impacted by working from home than others.

than a long time to wait, is ok.