Run like the wind trophy

14 hours ago, TrozRules said:

I had the bounty before the deathmatch (it wasn't from the deathmatch) and I waited around 5 hours for it to go away... nothing. Went to Lester and talked to him about bounties and a little bit after somebody killed me I got the trophy.

It probably has nothing to do with the deatmatch but I did get a bounty during it.

what is the point about it if you didnt get the bounty during the deathmatch? How did u get the bounty else?

On 4-10-2021 at 4:31 PM, TrozRules said:

I also got the trophy a little after visiting Lester, and I did have a bounty during the deathmatch. Weird.

22 hours ago, TrozRules said:

I had the bounty before the deathmatch (it wasn't from the deathmatch) and I waited around 5 hours for it to go away... nothing. Went to Lester and talked to him about bounties and a little bit after somebody killed me I got the trophy.

It probably has nothing to do with the deatmatch but I did get a bounty during it.

I'm confused by what you wrote. In one sentence you write that you had a bounty on you before the Deathmatch and the other two you say you got it during. It makes a huge difference. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

So any news on this?

Server Shutdown is coming close and it would be awesome, if there would be a final solution, how to get this trophy in a legit way.

You can't get it legit

There's people still earning it nearly everyday on the leaderboards but if you get flagged I doubt it's going to get overturned so I don't think it's worth the risk

10 hours ago, MD_91 said:

You can't get it legit

There's people still earning it nearly everyday on the leaderboards but if you get flagged I doubt it's going to get overturned so I don't think it's worth the risk

I just got flagged for it not even for run like the wind, but for the ranks I went back to 100% the game before server shutdown. I didn’t want anything boosted i joined a random lobby and got maxed out wich made the trophies pop. It think it’s just really unfair to flag people for this it’s not like we mod the game ourselves a real shame that this is happening 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I just got flagged for it not even for run like the wind, but for the ranks I went back to 100% the game before server shutdown. I didn’t want anything boosted i joined a random lobby and got maxed out wich made the trophies pop. It think it’s just really unfair to flag people for this it’s not like we mod the game ourselves a real shame that this is happening 

Yeah it's a bit of a mess when there's thousands of people that haven't been flagged, I think now the shutdown is coming there's more focus on it 

Unfortunately though there's also a lot of people getting exposed for lying that they got the trophy randomly when they actually asked a hacker to help 

Edited by MD_91

1 minute ago, MD_91 said:

Yeah it's a bit of a mess when there's thousands of people that haven't been flagged, I think now the shutdown is coming there's more focus on it 

Unfortunately though there's also a lot of people getting exposed for lying that they got the trophy randomly when they actually asked a hacker to help 

Yeah I know but I didn’t and had no reply from the team yet 

This is the problem you go in a lobby and you go from 27 to 8000 without asking for it ?? end of the day servers are still open only one trophy unobtainable and again a lot will get it from a random person and I don’t see how it’s a problem if you want to play the game you have to live in fear of being flagged ??

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, juniordrfanatic said:

Once everybody in the leaderboards start abiding by the same rules, then it might mean something. Until then, only the VIPs will get a pass.

Why don't you stop perorating nonsense and report some "VIPs"?

8 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It's not attainable legally by the rules of the leaderboard of this website.

So why people still earned it if RLTW trophy unattainable since 2017 i don't know if they were cheating, accidently or legit do we have to report them? I'll drop this one if this trophy no longer unattainable and i will consider them as a cheaters

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 1

Just now, GrantVernonHart said:

So why people still earned it if RLTW trophy unattainable since 2017 i don't know if they were cheating, accidently or legit do we have to report them? I'll drop this one if this trophy no longer unattainable

People have been earning it since it the bounty feature was disabled on PS3 in 2017 by using means that break the rules of the leaderboard of this site. They may have been deliberately cheating, or got it accidently, or feel they got it legit. They don't get automatically removed from the leaderboard as there isn't anything set up to do that here. They would have to either be reported, or a CRT member would have to go through every single profile of those who have earned it in that time frame themselves. They are still on the leaderboard because the punishment for breaking the rules hasn't yet been issued to them.

It's completely up to you whether you attempt to get this trophy or not, but knowing if you do then it would break the leaderboard rules.

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

People have been earning it since it the bounty feature was disabled on PS3 in 2017 by using means that break the rules of the leaderboard of this site. They may have been deliberately cheating, or got it accidently, or feel they got it legit. They don't get automatically removed from the leaderboard as there isn't anything set up to do that here. They would have to either be reported, or a CRT member would have to go through every single profile of those who have earned it in that time frame themselves. They are still on the leaderboard because the punishment for breaking the rules hasn't yet been issued to them.

It's completely up to you whether you attempt to get this trophy or not, but knowing if you do then it would break the leaderboard rules.

Alright then i drop this one because if i got this trophy that means i'm cheating cause RLTW trophy unattainable since 2017 there's no point arguing unattainable trophy and there's still no proof about earned this trophy in Legal. 

Alright those 50 VIP Latest achievers are cheaters let's take them down

On 28/10/2021 at 3:35 AM, juniordrfanatic said:

Who cares, it's all fake anyways. Once everybody in the leaderboards start abiding by the same rules, then it might mean something. Until then, only the VIPs will get a pass. So there's no point in arguing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

So why people still earned it if RLTW trophy unattainable since 2017 i don't know if they were cheating, accidently or legit do we have to report them? I'll drop this one if this trophy no longer unattainable and i will consider them as a cheaters

In my case I got it by accident as the game has a lot of cheaters that can mess with your account without even realizing. I was in a solo session and somehow someone send me a bounty. I got flagged for that even I didn't asked for help or even think of trying to get it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seba_Racer_GT said:

In my case I got it by accident as the game has a lot of cheaters that can mess with your account without even realizing. I was in a solo session and somehow someone send me a bounty. I got flagged for that even I didn't asked for help or even think of trying to get it. 

Hide the game dude accidently or not it still count as cheating. Also those 50 VIPs latest achievers are cheaters

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Seba_Racer_GT said:

I already did that as there is no chance to get unflagged unless the owner of this site takes into consideration this cases

I checked my game stats and I saw there that someone put bounty on me 5 times during my last month or so gameplay. 4 times I didn't even notice that but 5th time I did notice and survived whole day and got the Run Like the Wind trophy. I AM NOT A CHEATER and recommend everyone else just play the GTA V to get this ATTAINABLE trophy until there is still time. NOW I (mentally grew up and) do not care someone from CRT put this stupid flag on me. This is against common sense to HIDE anything (game) because of corrupted Leaderboard rules. Don't be fool, be free, be HAPPY, as I AM

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4