Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

As of this week, I will be playing the following games:

1. Crash Bandicoot: N'Sane Trilogy (Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped in my pursuit of the trophies)

2. Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)

3. Tales of Zestiria (PS4)

4. Fate/Grand Order (iOS)

...and here are the games that I want to get back into or at least resume this week (the odds are not great, but it could happen):

1. Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)

2. Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (PS4)

3. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (PS4)

4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

• Like 2

Fallout 4 on PS4. Going back to my level 44 pre platinum save since I had to do some pretty morally dubious things to get to level 50 for the trophy. Also Championship Manager 01/02 with mods to update the teams as they are in the current day. It's been a while since I last played so I've started a new game in charge of the Scottish national team. I usually go for a lower division club team but in the 16 years I've been playing CM I've never managed a national side so I felt like a change from the daily grind of keeping a lower division team afloat. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Fallout 4. Spent the first half hour trying to get used to the slower movement after a week of the Talos Principle then hit the road. There's a ship embedded on top of a building that I've been curious about since I first laid eyes on some weeks ago so I finally went over there today which led to the quest "Last Voyage of the USS Constitution". Many screenshots were taken at the end of that quest :lol: 

I can think of a few places I'm interested in seeing that'll hopefully lead to quests so I'll keep going for now, I didn't realize a season pass for available for Fallout 4 so I'm just gonna wait til I get paid next week and buy that.