Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS4 - Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash, Destiny 2 (on and off), Resident Evil 6 (Doing a few chapters here and there) and trying to put some time into Sword art Online Hollow Realisation  

PSvita - Operation Babel: New Tokyo legacy (nearly finished trying to finish it before DanganRonpa Friday), Senran Kagura Non apettie complete (doing a few songs every now and then to get to the 200)

PS3
Final Fantasy 13( Would have had the platinum by now but I tend to get bored at gil grinding)
Rayman Legends( Might go for that Truly Awesome trophy or whatever its called)
Might add other games on here to mainly random online boosting trophies like( Hawx, Brutal Legend, Assassin's Creed, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Split/Second and others.)

PS4
Blue Reflection
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash
Cities Skylines
Crash Bandicoot 2
Nier Automata

3DS
Pokemon Moon(Mainly restarting the game for Mega Stones)
Monster Hunter Stories
Metroid Return of Samus
Pokemon Silver
Senran Kagura Deep Crimson 2
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Wii U
Super Mario Maker

Xbox One
Forza Horizon 3
Crimson Dragon

Vita
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Valkyrie Drive
Muramasa Rebirth

Fallout 4 on PS4. Closing in on the 100% with Nuka-World. I finished up with Football Manager 2017 on Steam a few days back after 20 seasons. Not sure if I'll buy next seasons version unless there's a drastic overhaul. At this point it's been four years of almost the same exact game with some minor tweaks so it's probably not worth spending my money on anymore. 

Trying to finish Gravity Rush 2 finally. Got it at launch in January and stopped playing it for months because of shiny new games. I'm almost there with the story - saw end credits and now there's apparently a final story chapter left. I still have about half of the trophies to get though. I'm not very fond of some of the side quests and challenges where I have no idea what I'm supposed to do or where I'm supposed to go half of the time. Then there's the DLC and its trophies... sigh. 

Also playing Monster Hunter Stories on 3DS and I like the game a lot. My only complaint so far is that regular 3DS has slight performance issues and maybe for performance reasons Miiverse can't be launched with MHS. I should finally make a system transfer to New 3DS.

(PS4): Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - just need to get the Zombies in Spaceland Easter Egg done before I get to the Campaign for the plat... then to go on to do the trophies for the DLCs. Especially since I want to do that Super Easter Egg. Director's Cut is looking sweet.

(PS3): Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD - Spent today working on the online trophies and nearly halfway done with the grindy one. Though once that's done, I may start platting all of the Metal Gear games (with trophies) in chronological order, since MGSV will be free on PS+ starting on Tuesday (though I'd also need to get Ground Zeroes as well).

I decided to take a break from everything modern and take a stroll down memory lane by playing the PS1 version of Final Fantasy 5 for the first time in probably 15 years. All I can say about that is whoever did the translation shouldn't quit their day job. :D They couldn't even get the name of one of the main characters right, although I don't necessarily mind the change, while a lot of the ability names are just plain silly.

The biggest offense I've seen so far comes in this form. A NPC lady tells you that her Gramps used to tell her that certain stone-like monsters can't stand Gold Hairpins. Now Gold Hairpins are a helmet that reduces MP costs by 1/2. The correct response to this would be Gold Needle, which appears to have been used solely in the Japanese versions until the GBA ports of 4, 5 and 6 came along. However, in this translation of the game from 1999, Gold Needle is called Soft.

It just seemed to be a bit shocking, as SquareSoft (back in '99) seemed to be pretty good with this kind of thing. If you ever played Final Fantasy 6 on the PS1 as part of the Anthology collection you'll notice a lot of errors in that game as well, mostly in the bonus features available upon finishing the game.