Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I am currently playing Neverwinter at the moment. I only turned it on two weeks ago because I wanted something fun and quick to play for a few minutes before I went out. Here I am two weeks later and still playing it lol My initial ambition was to simply get the platinum but now I am aiming for the much harder 100%.

Citizens of Earth (PS Vita)

Finished up chapter 2 and started to recruit some more citizens (including the yoga teacher). Seems like even more areas opened up which is a bit confusing by now. x__x

LEGO City Undercover (PS4)

Did some further clean-up and now I'm done with 13 of 15 story levels. After that I can focus on the overworld which will be quite a hassle. I'm sitting at ~200 of 450 gold bricks. At least there's a variety of different actions to be done.

started on my journey to lower some of my unearned trophy's and possibly increase my completion percentage and number.

little big planet 3 will lower by 35 after done

if lucky i will also lower my unearned by completing hopefully 2 trophy's or more from need for speed the run (just gotta hope people playing online still).

there's more to come (gotta go through what i'm willing to do) quite a few actually.

Edited by kingdrake2

Started Hitman: Absolution on PS3 yesterday. Played first three missions and I'm liking the game so far. 3,95 € well spent I hope. B) 
Also playing some other games like Splatoon 2Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Monster Hunter Stories demo and Pullblox.

Edited by Eyjabria
Dementia.