Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Mass Effect 2 is very good considering it is not like the first game. As for Heavy Rain, I felt that game was more of a story-based/movie game, but after one play-through I wanted it to end. 

Yeah I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect Trilogy, I'm aiming to plat them all this year. And Heavy Rain, while not for everyone, I really liked too. It very much is an interactive movie, a lot like the telltale games but I actually think the quicktime events they used were very well done for the most part. The story is engaging and the characters well realised. The biggest problem I had it was how inconsistant the voice acting was, some times it was really awful. I'm playing through a second time to see how things can go differently than my first play through. 

Yeah I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect Trilogy, I'm aiming to plat them all this year. And Heavy Rain, while not for everyone, I really liked too. It very much is an interactive movie, a lot like the telltale games but I actually think the quicktime events they used were very well done for the most part. The story is engaging and the characters well realised. The biggest problem I had it was how inconsistant the voice acting was, some times it was really awful. I'm playing through a second time to see how things can go differently than my first play through. 

I know how you feel, mate! I am looking forward to seeing those platinums on your card in the near future! :)

• Like 1