Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Can't play that game, the lack of dialogue is a huge letdown, seems like I'm talking to myself or smth ..

You probably won't play any LEGO game made before 2012 then (Batman 2: DC Super Heroes/LOTR).

There's plenty of noises and sound effects to keep me entertained anyways.

Nah man, I platted Lego batman 2 but that one at least had Alfreed's voice, this Pirates one is just odd

You misunderstood...I was saying that LEGO games made before Batman 2 and LOTR didn't have voices period.

Batman 2 and LOTR did have full voices...

Dragon Ball Xenoverse.  It's really fun.  I have Ginyu as my Master and his comments are great.  I'm playing a Freiza clan.  So far the worst thing about the game itself is the grinding Parallel Quests for moves and that you only have one character slot until you beat the game.

I'm am currently playing through mafia 2 on my ps3 one trophy of platinum then i play through the DLC i bought of the psn store sale, the game great i enjoyed my time with the game currently and i have recently started hotline miami again because last time i start i didn't get far through it which is a great game for just quick gaming sessions in my opinion.  

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3) kept freezing on me during the Movie 4 levels, so I switched over to Spider-Man: Edge of Time (PS3).

I'll probably be playing LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3) next.