• Shinobi
    • Sonic The Hedgehog
    • Super Monkey Ball
    • The House Of The Dead
    • Valkyria Chronicles
    • Virtua Fighter
    • Yakuza
    • Other (Leave Comment)

Easily Yakuza. On that quest to have all of the serie's platinumed.

I completely agree every other series has either not been great recently or hasn't been localised recently.

Hmmm, now you come to mention it thats a series I'd like all the plats on my friends in japan I might ask him to grab me issun.

• Like 1

I completely agree every other series has either not been great recently or hasn't been localised recently.

Hmmm, now you come to mention it thats a series I'd like all the plats on my friends in japan I might ask him to grab me issun.

I just need the Japanese releases of Yakuza 3.. 4, 5, Dead Souls and pretty much the other games that haven't been localized here. xD

I've been meaning to brush up on my Japanese more, especially in case if we don't get Zero and Ishin.

I was going to go with Shinobi but I have barely played any Shinobi games and I definitly played more Sonic and well Sonic is awesome so.

I never gave Sonic much credit, but I went back and 100% those games, and they were quite good!

But still, Phantasy Star wins. God - I wish Sega had re-released them in "vintage" form with trophies.

• 1 year later...

That would be Bayonetta and Hatsune Miku : Project Diva . I sense that i would also love Shenmue if had the chance to start playing so maybe a new Sega favorite in the future :D

Btw , why no Streets of Rage and Golden Axe on the voting poll? They are one of Sega finest classics also from their 16-bit golden era .

Edited by Sigma999