Official PS4 Launch Day Thread

McJacs2

94 members have voted

1. 1. When are you getting your PS4?

• Midnight launch, I don't care about sleep!
    • In the morning or afternoon, I need my beauty sleep.
    • Late afternoon or evening, stupid work/school…
    • Whenever the delivery truck comes.
    • Later 2013 (comment when)
    • 2014 sometime
    • 2015-PS5 announcement

Stop here and be counted!!!

When are you getting your PS4?

Somewhere throughout the course of launch day, or later in the year?

Cast your vote and we will let the numbers add up!!

Personally, I will ask for it for Christmas, but probably won't get it until I have enough money from a job I will obtain next summer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be asking for a Vacation day at work so I can go to the midnight release, if I can't get a V-day I'll ask my partner if he minds if I go on an extended break and I'll pick up the system then. Either way, I'm getting it day one even if I have to wait until after work. 

Parker

I preordered mine via Amazon and it's scheduled to arrive on the 15th. 

Hopefully everything will work out, but there is a possibility I'll have to cancel it. My roommates and I decided not to renew the lease on the house we are living at which is up in November. So it's a question of having the money to cover all the move costs and still be able to pay for the PS4. 

Then I'd wait for a price drop, or bigger HDD, or a favorable bundle if you aren't going to play it until February. I assume your hosting out for InFAMOUS: Second Son?

Nothing to do with that I had it pre-ordered since E3 but I am going to Thailand for 3 months on October to study a mini course, I thought about cancelling the pre-order in case a better bundle shows up but meh and I doubt the price will drop at all the first 6 months of release. 

Well seeing as all the launch stock is sold out, guess I will be waiting until whenever it,is in early 2014 that they are available. I usually never buy a console at launch anyway because of the price they ask, but Imo the PS4 is a great price compared to the earlier releases, so I would have considered it.

I haven't been to a midnight launch for ages (last one I remember standing outside in the freezing cold for was a Harry Potter book my missus sent me to fetch so she could read it).

I already have the day booked off and I will have been in my new house for a couple of months so everything there will be sorted, no interruptions or anything "more important" needs doing.

• 3 weeks later...