Season 2 coming in October

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I really hope so. I don't need an excuse to keep playing, but it would be cool to have new challenges to go for. 

I only have the unlock 50 items to get the platinum, I will still give season 2 a go but more trophies would be great!!

51 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Maybe by then I'll have unlocked infallable

Please, don't start that discussion again lol

About the season 2 theme, I think that's great. However the way that it has an unique theme makes it look like all the content from season 1 will be removed by then, so game variety might still be an issue.

I kinda feel like its going to be like for Honor seasons like if its just new maps and new costumes it will be for free, but if they add a trophy list then it would be for $9.99 - $19.99. I don't feel like this is a major update though that would require players to pay and they will just let you pay for new costumes like they do in season 1.

It's not actually coming in the game, but one general fan suggestion I saw was to actually make use of the elimination plinko thing. Make it so one of the eliminated Fall Guys plinkos their way into a 2nd chance bucket or something, and they get to keep playing. Nice way to incentivize people to not quit early, so we get to see everyone shoved off and not just the 3 people that didn't quit in time.

The reason I bring this up is because when I read this, my mind jumped to possible new trophies and how they could make more troll ones. Like "win an episode after being saved by a second chance". So you need to get eliminated, get the 1/20 or whatever chance of continuing, and then convert that rare occurrence into a W. Even more troll would be if the second chance opportunity isn't every time but only like 1/5 or 1/10 times or something. Just something that came to mind at the time, and I was reminded of it when I saw people in this thread joking about troll trophies.

Of course we're not only not getting that feature in S2, I doubt it will have any extra trophies at all. Doesn't seem like that kind of update. But it will be interesting to see what they do in the future, maybe they'll add extra trophies like Rocket League did that specifically make use of new stuff. Like win in x new costume, or finish 1st in y new race event.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

I kinda feel like its going to be like for Honor seasons like if its just new maps and new costumes it will be for free, but if they add a trophy list then it would be for $9.99 - $19.99. I don't feel like this is a major update though that would require players to pay and they will just let you pay for new costumes like they do in season 1.

Exactly I’d be presuming we just got the game so it is just new mini games that appear for free once season 1 finishes, not a new game to download at extra cost etc, otherwise bad deal for those that paid for the game (on PC etc).

• Like 1