longest time spent gaming without breaks

crazykidtyree

Longest played was 23 Hours and some minutes ... Was playing all 3 Prince of Persia's (TSoT, WW, TT) in a row and finished them all on PC .. Was a bet with my uncle that I could finish it all within a day (24 Hrs) ... got me some free McDonalds :P

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time.. I'm always  a huge fan of the sly cooper series and put full dedication into Sly 4. Given how frustrating the mini games were.. still manage to get a very high score for the gold trophies. Then achieved the platinum.  Second game that was put into dedication was Metal Gear Risings  VR Missions, Revengeance mode with doing a full run no damage against enemies, bosses. Quite the challenge there.. 

• Like 1

Ik I'm getting hate for this but black ops 1, the summer before MW3 was released so June 2011, 108 hours, then I passed out, I have bad insomnia, and we made some amazing records and such for zombies, I beat veteran, got like 20 gold guns, and round 73 on Ascension. Good times. Not I can barely pull off 30 hours xD

My most was probably when I played Realm of the Mad God for 14 hours straight. 

Its so addictive O_o 

But mine was 16 hours on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I don't know why I loved that game so much, everything else isn't worth taking my sleep.